SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by SueSt Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Don't most of us have a relationship in our past that was so hot, so exciting both physically, emotionally and mentally? That relationship that is so numbing, so tingling, so edgy and high that you think you are never going to let go, that you never want it to end. It's forever.
Until it's not.
Sometimes, you have to break it off for whatever reason. You have to. It's not something you want to do, but you have to end it.
It's not easy. It's gut wrenching. Or it was for me. I'm sure many of us have been here.
I watched Monday night and thought to myself, I sure the hell hoped I was kind and compassionate, but I know in my heart--it was torture for him regardless.

I never had this Kasha... (I married my guy) do you ever think of him with regret?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Don't most of us have a relationship in our past that was so hot, so exciting both physically, emotionally and mentally? That relationship that is so numbing, so tingling, so edgy and high that you think you are never going to let go, that you never want it to end. It's forever.
Until it's not.
Sometimes, you have to break it off for whatever reason. You have to. It's not something you want to do, but you have to end it.
It's not easy. It's gut wrenching. Or it was for me. I'm sure many of us have been here.
I watched Monday night and thought to myself, I sure the hell hoped I was kind and compassionate, but I know in my heart--it was torture for him regardless.

Yup, me too. I broke a couple of hearts, it was horrible for me too knowing what they were going through. That was years ago. A couple of years ago, my son broke up with his g/friend of 13 yrs. Talk about torture. What a nightmare for months, for me him and her! She got married a couple of  months ago. I told her I was so happy for her, she'll always be in my heart, and that I love her.

Nick will eventually find someone who will fill his heart with happiness and love. It's all a learning curve in our lives.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:24 pm

SueSt wrote:
Until it's not.

I never had this Kasha... (I married my guy)  do you ever think of him with regret?

I always dated the jock in high school, and through college.  As with Andi, they were "totally my type."  They were never very successful relationships, because something was always a higher priority than me.  I met my husband at work.  Ironically, not a jock, he worked in IT at my place of employment.  He was very smart, and unlike anyone I have ever dated before.  He came over to fix computer one day, and as soon as I saw him, I knew he was the "one."  Strangely, I didn't even know his name, but I knew he was my future husband.  To make a long story short, he felt the same way, we started dating and got married a year later.  Now, 10 years later, and 2 kids, we are still happy, and there is NOTHING he won't do for me.  

I feel that Nick would have been that for Andi.  Josh, IMO will always have something more important to do, and we all know Andi likes attention.  I think if Nick and Andi met in a situation similar to me and my husband, they would have been together.  The show, and the casting of Josh, ruined any chance they had for a happy ever after because Josh was what she was used to.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:28 pm

More pics from Lolla

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 53 Bt_myzvIYAAVvan
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:28 pm

I woke up at 4am, since I fell asleep way too early yesterday, and I'm reading you all...
nice debate ... would love to hear more .. about the heartbreaking experiences.

I never ended any relationship, it was usually him walking out, so no, I don't know how it is to "break someone's heart", but I do know that when one of my relationships was over, the one all-consuming kind, it took me some good 3 years to recover. The hardest part was seeing him and his new relationship very soon after ... but then I moved away, the distance helped I guess and one day it just stopped aching.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:30 pm

SueSt wrote:
Until it's not.

I never had this Kasha... (I married my guy)  do you ever think of him with regret?

Not with regret that the relationship ever happened. Things happen for reasons.  This person will always have a special place in my heart, but not the same place the man I've been married to for 35 yrs holds.
I always dated Johnny Dangerous. It took me a long time to realize I didn't need Johnny Dangerous as I already was Jennifer Dangerous. I needed Billy BeThereForMeBecauseofMe.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:30 pm

more...

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 53 Bt_ea1tCYAAUAuV
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 pm

ooo wow, we're getting pics from Lolla  High clap love it! thank you girls ... (don't forget to post them in SC-pics-video thread, please, for the future viewing)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
iluvromance814 wrote:One last Nick/Andi Video

That was so perfect! Wow! Great job!  clapping! clapping! 

thanks iluvromance! what a perfect video to sum it up. It gave me a particular similar feeling of watching Reid/Jilly video, only its way worse sad

MeAndi had given up a great love IMO. I truly hope she got her greatest love.

Im happy to know Nick had no regrets.. im sure he could learn and grow from the experience..

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:44 pm

“I will give you the sun and the rain, and if they are not available, I will give you a sun check and a rain check.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:47 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Until it's not.

I always dated the jock in high school, and through college.  As with Andi, they were "totally my type."  They were never very successful relationships, because something was always a higher priority than me.  I met my husband at work.  Ironically, not a jock, he worked in IT at my place of employment.  He was very smart, and unlike anyone I have ever dated before.  He came over to fix computer one day, and as soon as I saw him, I knew he was the "one."  Strangely, I didn't even know his name, but I knew he was my future husband.  To make a long story short, he felt the same way, we started dating and got married a year later.  Now, 10 years later, and 2 kids, we are still happy, and there is NOTHING he won't do for me.  

I feel that Nick would have been that for Andi.  Josh, IMO will always have something more important to do, and we all know Andi likes attention.  I think if Nick and Andi met in a situation similar to me and my husband, they would have been together.  The show, and the casting of Josh, ruined any chance they had for a happy ever after because Josh was what she was used to.

Beautiful story RR.  So glad you found your one and only.  Thanks for sharing.

I knew after my first date that my husband was the one.  He also would do ANYTHING for me.  We connect on every level; he is truly my soulmate; the person that taught me about love.

I also think that Nick would have been the forever love for Andi.  

Interesting that on their first date Nick was saying true love was a decision - we could be with other people but we choose to be together - as opposed to meeting "the one"... and by the MTP date, talking to Andi's mom, he reversed his thinking, saying that Andi was it for him.  

What N&A had together was an embarrassment of riches.  Andi said it repeatedly - emotional, mental, physical passion - she knew it, yet she walked.  

It's Andi's life of course, but it's hard to understand (or forgive) her really for walking away from this deep love.  Josh is a great guy with so much to offer but, per the article I posted earlier tonight, he is not Andi's one and only, in my humble opinion, that man was Nick.  

And that's why the end is so painful for ME, because I don't understand how Andi can walk away ??  I feel sad, sad, sad.

Last edited by SueSt on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
iluvromance814 wrote:One last Nick/Andi Video

That was so perfect! Wow! Great job!  clapping! clapping! 

Loved it! Thanks for sharing!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips