SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:12 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:i think the plane video nixed any chances of Nick being considered for Bachelor which is fine by me (and him I think)

ditto with this. I defly think his answer on the media round about the Bach was simply bc he got trained to tell so : i havent been considered, yet great opportunity.yada..yada.... What else could he say?...Heck, i can make 250 k easily, why would i and my already suffered fam need to get involved in the devils game all over again?. I hate GDs, frontrunner crap, RCs, and all of those cheesy, producer-driven VOs and PIs.  laugh out loud

i bet if he could say all of that..he would... giggling

Mura, on a different note, it feels really good to be on the losing side this season, never thought I would say that but it's very liberating actually  giggling 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:17 pm

^^ Ya'll I picked the right season to root for F2. Thanks for the wonderful experience!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:21 pm

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:i think the plane video nixed any chances of Nick being considered for Bachelor which is fine by me (and him I think)

ditto with this. I defly think his answer on the media round about the Bach was simply bc he got trained to tell so : i havent been considered, yet great opportunity.yada..yada.... What else could he say?...Heck, i can make 250 k easily, why would i and my already suffered fam need to get involved in the devils game all over again?. I hate GDs, frontrunner crap, RCs, and all of those cheesy, producer-driven VOs and PIs.  laugh out loud

i bet if he could say all of that..he would... giggling

Mura, on a different note, it feels really good to be on the losing side this season, never thought I would say that but it's very liberating actually  giggling 

yes mercieme...i think it enrich our fanning experience  giggling . For the life of me, i only can remember that i was so busy celebrating and cheering Chres last year...i never had any intention and time to troll over the other side..so it still amazed me that it could happen this year. :shocked!:  (the posts were deleted, thanks Mods!..Smiley) I mean....we are still heartbroken!. J/K. giggling . Naaah, seriously..only the best things in store for Nick, in life and in love...i believe that..hence im so happy!  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:23 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ Ya'll I picked the right season to root for F2. Thanks for the wonderful experience!

well, what can i say, i am cursed in the Spoiled F2 lands since i joined this board!  :shocked!: (see my Siggy  giggling )...I just hope i can root for the spoiled F1 next year (or pretend to?..laugh out loud)...so i wont be too miserable for the 4th time.... Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:23 pm

To me it was a season where different people who were on different sides last season (team Brooks, team Chris and team Drew), came together and had a lot fun sleuthing, speculating and enjoying the journey of a fascinating guy. It was lot of fun! Thanks to you all!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:The thing that is weird about the whole next Bachelor process  is the fact  maze a choice yet.  Why haven't they pulled the trigger. Chris it's very popular,  to me it's a pretty easy decision.  I realize Arie was thrown into the mix late but I don't think the decision can be that complicated. I know Nick is polarizing but so was Andi.

The choice is usually not made until September or at least not made public until September.  Last year was an anomaly in so many ways.  They chose a guy who had very little air time and who most new nothing about except his accent and that he was "hot".  They also didn't have BP to air and the BP finale to use as he announcement vehicle for the bachelor.  I think they wanted the extra time last year to pimp out JPG more and make fans more interested.

I don't remember the announcement ever being made that late. The start filming in September. I know what the contestants are announced very late but the lead is announced k well in advanced.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:The thing that is weird about the whole next Bachelor process  is the fact  maze a choice yet.  Why haven't they pulled the trigger. Chris it's very popular,  to me it's a pretty easy decision.  I realize Arie was thrown into the mix late but I don't think the decision can be that complicated. I know Nick is polarizing but so was Andi.

The choice is usually not made until September or at least not made public until September.  Last year was an anomaly in so many ways.  They chose a guy who had very little air time and who most new nothing about except his accent and that he was "hot".  They also didn't have BP to air and the BP finale to use as he announcement vehicle for the bachelor.  I think they wanted the extra time last year to pimp out JPG more and make fans more interested.

I don't remember the announcement ever being made that late. The  start filming in September. I know what the contestants are announced very late but the lead is announced k well in advanced.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm

we listened to the wrong song before ATFR ... I think this one goes better ... but take it lightly, life is fun, no harsh feelings please, just be happy and let go.
I see no need to be angry at Andi for behaving like she did at ATFR, because it was necessary for Nick and he got his closure ... maybe with her different approach he wouldn't say those words that stir the noise now, but everything happens for a reason ... beside, haven't we already learned that Nick will always be very polarizing subject and a person who always speaks his mind, so people may not appreciate what he says, but at least most don't doubt his authenticity and sincerity anymore.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:32 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I don't remember the announcement ever being made that late. The  start filming in September. I know what the contestants are announced very late but the lead is announced k well in advanced.

RS says that he does not expect an official announcement anytime soon.  Since the final casting is not done, he anticipates the announcement to be in September - of course RS has been wrong before.  He still thinks  it's Chris.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:33 pm

I remember Ben was announced mid Sept at BP finale

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:35 pm

RS was also certain last yr it wouldn 't be JP.... Arie would be more fun and interesting imo than Chris

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:35 pm

sorry for hijacking this thread for #OperationSharnick beatingheart peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMFhGbBQgIk

just noticed Shar's type of guy (from 2:23)= intelectual , nerdy.. giggling

i would think Nick is quirky..Anyone think he is nerdy?... question 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips