SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by notarose Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:21 am

isittrue wrote:The ATFR and the reveal of what went on in FS was very controversal especially with it being the guy taking the act more seriously than the girl.  So I imagine a lot of media wanted to interview Nick.

yes 

I think this media cycle would be a great springboard into a small weekly tv segment for Nick on things related to cloud tech and other professional-related topics.  The man has skills Smiley  It would be good for his company and fun for him.

As to talk upstream about next Bach, NO pls.  I'd rather see him do something like "Amazing Race" #livelikeEric style. Besides, he's already said repeatedly how much he hates GDs so that would be a very weird show and Ali F. saying she almost cried when talking to Nick doesn't make it sound like his heartbreak is near it's end.  If he just got closure on Monday, he's just begun the grieving process.  All season he showed himself to be calm and understated.  The man should just take time to enjoy the little things. Smiley 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
I love how Nick talking about "making love" is seen as classless to Josh, but Andi's sleeping with Nick, when she was "in love" with him is apparently perfectly fine.  I dislike those two more and more every time they open their mouth.

IA, I wish I didn't hear him say that. It's killing the moment for me everytime I hear or read it. I wish he would just say, I'm beyond happy, we're engaged and we're going to focus on our life. End of story.

I love Nick, but I too wish that he hadn't said this. I do like the discussion of how is emotion or is not involved in sex. I am all for casual sex if both parties are casual, but it isn't okay to have sex with someone who lets you know to them it is love and to you it is not. I don't know if Andi shared Nick's feeling or not. She has contradicted herself multiple times so I just don't know.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:35 am

isittrue wrote:The ATFR and the reveal of what went on in FS was very controversal especially with it being the guy taking the act more seriously than the girl.  So I imagine a lot of media wanted to interview Nick.

I think if Chris was set to be the next Bachelor then they would have announced it on the ATFR. They are either having a difficult time in choosing, or buying time for Nick.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:39 am

notarose wrote:

yes 

I think this media cycle would be a great springboard into a small weekly tv segment for Nick on things related to cloud tech and other professional-related topics.  The man has skills Smiley  It would be good for his company and fun for him.

As to talk upstream about next Bach, NO pls.  I'd rather see him do something like "Amazing Race" #livelikeEric style. Besides, he's already said repeatedly how much he hates GDs so that would be a very weird show and Ali F. saying she almost cried when talking to Nick doesn't make it sound like his heartbreak is near it's end.  If he just got closure on Monday, he's just begun the grieving process.  All season he showed himself to be calm and understated.  The man should just take time to enjoy the little things. Smiley 

The Bach. doesn't begin filming until September. He said that "he would have to make sure his heart was healed" before he took on to be the next Bachelor. So, I think he'll make the right decision for himself, whatever that may be.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:44 am

jen689 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Nick favorited a tweet from the self-proclaimed "mayor of River North" who mocked him on twitter all season and now wants to go to Sam Smith with him.  Yuck.
 It's interesting how she was bashing Nick at during the first few episodes. Wonder what changed her mind question

I am pretty sure they have met/know each other of some sort as of the last couple months, they started following each other on Twitter at the same time, and she was a lot nicer to him after that.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:49 am

stuckinsc wrote:I don't have a problem with a woman having sex when she wants to.  I support that.  My problem is that he let her known that it was more than sex to him.  If it wasn't to her then she should have held back.  IF at the time she was unsure, then just admit it.  Tell him that you cared for him, but at the end of the day that you just loved Josh more.  If she would have done this to begin with, I don't think that Nick would ever have mentioned their time in the FS.

Re the bolded, I just remembered that on Jimmy Kimmel before the show started, when he played the game with Andi showing the spoiled F4 and asked her to say one word about each contestant, she used the word "sensitive" to describe Nick so that tells me she knows how important the fiancé stuff meant to him IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:20 am

rosesrREd wrote:
notarose wrote:

yes 

The Bach. doesn't begin filming until September.  He said that "he would have to make sure his heart was healed" before he took on to be the next Bachelor.  So, I think he'll make the right decision for himself, whatever that may be.

Nick is a smart guy with a promising career at a top software company. He doesn't need this gig or the $150-300K (??) paycheck and I don't think he's right for the gig. I just can't imagine Nick leading on multiple women and getting 3-4 to think he might love them.

Nick should go back to Chicago with his head held high and be proud of how genuine and gentlemanly he came across in interviews. Women who are smart & sexy & and THRILLED to let Nick be Nick "unapologetically" will be clamoring for him.

Eventually some special lady who is far kinder, compassionate and beautiful inside & out than his last girlfriend will be worthy of his love.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:23 am

mercieme wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I don't have a problem with a woman having sex when she wants to.  I support that.  My problem is that he let her known that it was more than sex to him.  If it wasn't to her then she should have held back.  IF at the time she was unsure, then just admit it.  Tell him that you cared for him, but at the end of the day that you just loved Josh more.  If she would have done this to begin with, I don't think that Nick would ever have mentioned their time in the FS.

Re the bolded, I just remembered that on Jimmy Kimmel before the show started, when he played the game with Andi showing the spoiled F4 and asked her to say one word about each contestant, she used the word "sensitive" to describe Nick so that tells me she knows how important the fiancé stuff meant to him IMO.

Wow ... good point!

What also struck me was when Nick's sister asked him, "Does she make you laugh?" Nick's answer was, "She makes me smile."

Next time Nick needs to go for the girl who does both for him.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:26 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
notarose wrote:

yes 

The Bach. doesn't begin filming until September.  He said that "he would have to make sure his heart was healed" before he took on to be the next Bachelor.  So, I think he'll make the right decision for himself, whatever that may be.

Nick is a smart guy with a promising career at a top software company. He doesn't need this gig or the $150-300K (??) paycheck and I don't think he's right for the gig. I just can't imagine Nick leading on multiple women and getting 3-4 to think he might love them.  

Nick should go back to Chicago with his head held high and be proud of how genuine and gentlemanly he came across in interviews. Women who are smart & sexy & and THRILLED to let Nick be Nick "unapologetically" will be clamoring for him.

Eventually some special lady who is far kinder, compassionate and beautiful inside & out than his last girlfriend will be worthy of his love.

ITA High clap 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:28 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I might be the only one that thinks so but he should take all the time he needs to heal. I don't know for certain but it could be too soon for him to jump into a relationship. I can deal with whatever makes him happy even if that means being single for a while.

I like Sharleen but she lives/works in Germany so I don't get this.  

Does Chicago have an opera?  It might not be on par with the one in Germany, but I would be shocked if a city that large didn't have a decent opera.  Austin had one and it is much smaller.

If she wants to stay in Europe, then no it would never work, but is she if open to coming back to North America, the continent where her family lives maybe it could.

Glad I found you all it was a crazy busy day and I have over 40 pages to catch up on!  Good job, keep up the love, Nick Chicks!

Sharleen identifies NYC as her "home". She has an apartment in the city and even if she has a gig in Germany she always makes sure to come "home" as much as possible.  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:29 am

rosesrREd wrote:
julychild wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:MF tweet about the next Bachelor is interesting.  

Marquel?...but then fleiss is full of it!

I don't think Marquel was ever in the running, since they put him on BIP.  Nick's media appearances, and the 30 plus minutes on ATFR spent on his heartbreak, make me believe he is being strongly considered.

I love how Nick talking about "making love" is seen as classless to Josh, but Andi's sleeping with Nick, when she was "in love" with him is apparently perfectly fine.  I dislike those two more and more every time they open their mouth.

It was between Chris and Marquel for quite a while. Marquel backed out. Arie became a stronger contender.

MF is talking about Arie. (IMO)

Again. Nick is NOT being considered for The Bachelor and Nick has ZERO interest in being The Bachelor.
I am not sure how many times I have to repeat this, but this is a fact.  bestbud!

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:35 am

chloep wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
julychild wrote:

Marquel?...but then fleiss is full of it!

I don't think Marquel was ever in the running, since they put him on BIP.  Nick's media appearances, and the 30 plus minutes on ATFR spent on his heartbreak, make me believe he is being strongly considered.

It was between Chris and Marquel for quite a while. Marquel backed out. Arie became a stronger contender.

MF is talking about Arie. (IMO)

Again. Nick is NOT being considered for The Bachelor and Nick has ZERO interest in being The Bachelor.
I am not sure how many times I have to repeat this, but this is a fact.  bestbud!

I believe you, just musing out loud that's all.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips