SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:35 am

^i wish he would just say in interviews - I'm not interested.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:36 am

chasingpavements wrote:
jen689 wrote:What do you think about Nick following Sean Lowe on twitter since Catherine is so obsessed with Andi and Josh question

Catherine actually was really nice about his "making love" comment. And, I don't take anything Sean says too seriously. He makes fun of everyone, but it never crosses the line (IMO).

It's obvious that he doesn't take it seriously. (He says as much himself.) He makes fun of both guys to entertain himself, IMO.
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Sean reached out to him(in DM). He reached out to JPab too.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:37 am

Cecilia wrote:^i wish he would just say in interviews - I'm not interested.

I think it's a standard answer "I am flattered, I will think about it", blah blah blah. After his experience with TPTB, his horrible editing, I hope he will say NO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:42 am

Cecilia wrote:^i wish he would just say in interviews - I'm not interested.

I think he did at some point.... or did I just imagine it?

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:44 am

rosesrREd wrote:
isittrue wrote:The ATFR and the reveal of what went on in FS was very controversal especially with it being the guy taking the act more seriously than the girl.  So I imagine a lot of media wanted to interview Nick.

I think if Chris was set to be the next Bachelor then they would have announced it on the ATFR.  They are either having a difficult time in choosing, or buying time for Nick.

I wasn't expecting a Bachelor announce until BIP at the earliest. That show is going to be a crap shoot in terms of ratings so I am sure they want to attract viewers to a finale with the next Bachelor announcement.

I can remember old seasons where they'd announce next Bachelor during DWTS.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 am

chloep wrote:..Again. Nick is NOT being considered for The Bachelor and Nick has ZERO interest in being The Bachelor.  I am not sure how many times I have to repeat this, but this is a fact
In the interviews I've watched Nick says he hasn't thought much about it, he'd have to talk to his family, make sure he was ready, he hasn't been approached. Nothing about not being interested  no no

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 am

^ he was asked in almost every interview and he said it would be flattering, he hadn't thought about it, he'd have to think about it if his heart was open, he knows the process worked and no one had approached him about it but he never said - I'm done with finding love on tv like I wished he had.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:47 am

^ Jen we post the same thing at same time!

Chris would be the most boring bachelor ever. I don't even like Arie that much and I want it to be him.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:51 am

rosesrREd wrote:
isittrue wrote:The ATFR and the reveal of what went on in FS was very controversal especially with it being the guy taking the act more seriously than the girl.  So I imagine a lot of media wanted to interview Nick.

I think if Chris was set to be the next Bachelor then they would have announced it on the ATFR.  They are either having a difficult time in choosing, or buying time for Nick.

I do think it seems like a PR person helped refine what he would say in these interviews. Isn't it funny that TPTB showed him fumbling with his words so often, yet he was so articulate all day today.

Wonder what Marquel's response meant? That he would talk if she did?

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  8h
Ouch it hurts to bite your tongue. Literally and figuratively

Marquel Martin
@AndiDorfman ..

also...
Tiffany Weeks ‏@TiffAWeeks  11m
@viallnicholas28 Take heart in knowing that some of us are as confused as you are...

Jessica Grobler ‏@JessGrobler  6h
How does Andi NOT choose the guy she says SEES her SOUL ??? I'd also be confused if I was @viallnicholas28

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:53 am

jen689 wrote:
chloep wrote:..Again. Nick is NOT being considered for The Bachelor and Nick has ZERO interest in being The Bachelor.  I am not sure how many times I have to repeat this, but this is a fact
In the interviews I've watched Nick says he hasn't thought much about it, he'd have to talk to his family, make sure he was ready, he hasn't been approached. Nothing about not being interested  no no

Than I may have imagined it.

The whole being "haven't thought about it/being flatter" etc. is the usual answer these guys give. Just look at Marquel. He took himself out of the running a while ago and still answers the question like that. I am sure Nick got media training.  yes 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:56 am

grace8136 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I do think it seems like a PR person helped refine what he would say in these interviews. Isn't it funny that TPTB showed him fumbling with his words so often, yet he was so articulate all day today.

Wonder what Marquel's response meant? That he would talk if she did?

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  8h
Ouch it hurts to bite your tongue. Literally and figuratively

Marquel Martin
@AndiDorfman ..

also...
Tiffany Weeks ‏@TiffAWeeks  11m
@viallnicholas28 Take heart in knowing that some of us are as confused as you are...

Jessica Grobler ‏@JessGrobler  6h
How does Andi NOT choose the guy she says SEES her SOUL ??? I'd also be confused if I was @viallnicholas28

Marqul is pretty much not allowed to say anything even remotely controversial(bc of BIP). (I am sure he is doing plenty of tongue biting.) I am sure he is not a fan. Him and Nick were really close and he stuck up for Nick during the whole season.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:57 am

chloep wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
jen689 wrote:What do you think about Nick following Sean Lowe on twitter since Catherine is so obsessed with Andi and Josh question

Catherine actually was really nice about his "making love" comment. And, I don't take anything Sean says too seriously. He makes fun of everyone, but it never crosses the line (IMO).

It's obvious that he doesn't take it seriously. (He says as much himself.) He makes fun of both guys to entertain himself, IMO.
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Sean reached out to him(in DM). He reached out to JPab too.

Most Importantly, I am glad you are sticking around Chloep! :yes: 

I'll be honest, I liked Sean a lot on Em's season and thought he did a great job as the lead. I even was okay with most of his tweets even if he is a little harsh sometimes. I hated how he behaved at JPG's AFTR. I know most don't like JPG, I actually found him refreshing and admire that he isn't proposing until he is ready, because he promised Nikki's dad. I know he didn't say ILY in English, but at the FRC he said Te Amo, that is a form I love you and is very appropriate for a 10 week old relationship where he had been dating another woman until 15 minutes before had. If Nikki was okay with how things ended, I felt Sean and Cat had no right to attack, I don't care if Sean reached out to JPG before the Finale he also spent the whole finale snarking on JPG on a night when he was being ripped apart everywhere. Sean has professed his Christianity and just like I said with Josh, what shows me you are a true Christian is not tweets or saying you are, it is in a difficult situation to have the strength to forgive and to turn the other check. He did not do that with JPG and it irritated me. Even after the AFTR he kept up the negativity toward JPG. I would have liked for a man who made Christianity an important part of his season to show more of it. Dropping to the other guys level doesn't impress me. I was also really mad at Cat for her telling Nikki in a rather hostile voice, I wouldn't have been happy without an ILY or a proposal. Again, it wasn't Cat accepting it, it was Nikki, it was not right for her to tell Nikki what she should or shouldn't think.

Sorry to get off topic, but I know a lot of us have been disappointed in the things he has tweeted about Nick this season, I unfortunately have found them par for the course with him.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips