SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:46 pm

I posted Extra, ET, and Access Hollywood interviews at the new MEDIA NO Discussion Thread. Hope they all work.
Thanks MOT again!

ETA: Have to say it again: Oh Nicky you're so FINE!!
He is so impressive in all of them, not a negative word against Jodi.
You go Nick!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:51 pm

Cecilia wrote:
emad0722 wrote:I don't even follow Andi but her latest tweet popped up about holding her tongue Smiley I laughed. Am I evil??

I don't like that now she is being associated with the term "slut" at all but I don't think that was his intention.
I think she is probably beyond pissed that this is how her season ended. But there are consequences to the way you treat people.

Agreed. It's a vile, sexist word and I really, really hope that Nick fans don't use it. There's enough to dislike about Andi without bringing her sexuality into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Cecilia wrote:I love that MOT is #teamsalty.

From day one!  bestbud!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:56 pm

grace8136 wrote:I promised myself that I wouldn't speculate on this show anymore, but I can't help myself. I need a 12 step program.  :crazed Have you guys seen the talk on sm about Josh's suit jacket being tailored for Nick?  I didn't pay much attention but went to find a pic of him at the FRC. It was tight, but what I also noticed was that he was wearing a (subtle) polka dot tie. stop me now.  :hidingchair

This is interesting! Please tell us more. giggling 
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:06 pm

I tweeted the question about the plane video.....cannot wait to listen. My son is here now, if I put the interviews on, he may commit me once and for all!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:I tweeted the question about the plane video.....cannot wait to listen.  My son is here now, if I put the interviews on, he may commit me once and for all!

Way to go nutty!!!! They showed the RS video for real, probably RS will gloat soon that the news media are showing this. But Nick addressed it really well and he was talking to his parents.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 pm

I imagine many were curious to get his response about the plane video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:13 pm

sdmom wrote:I posted Extra, ET, and Access Hollywood interviews at the new MEDIA NO Discussion Thread. Hope they all work.
Thanks MOT again!

You go Nick!

thanks for everyone and mods for the media updates and the very helpful new threads !  clapping! . I have watched all...and wow!...he came off as being true to himself without the need to put down the final couple (just as Arie in my book). What a class act! yes 

i am so happy to know that the end of this wonky season is actually a beginning of Nick's real life journey. Its been a pleasure to follow his journey on (ya know...the last Nick's Show...laugh out loud).... and off the show.

i get that Nick has a unique, strong personality. Either you love him or hate him. I am just glad that i fell into the first category.  :cutesmile!: 

im sure he's got nothing but Great Things in store for him from now on, in love and in life.. cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:15 pm

eirekay wrote:
I think I heard somewhere - I'll try to find it - that Josh gained 20 pounds during filming.  They would have provided suits for both of the men, or have the men provide their own because in the ideal Bach world, both go to the FRC.

I will say that when I heard about the 20lbs I laughed and thought back to the airplane video where Nick says "...he just eats, sleeps, and sh*ts ..."

spitcoffee 

And apparently a little too much of the first two and not enough of the latter ...

rofl
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Pia1 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I promised myself that I wouldn't speculate on this show anymore, but I can't help myself. I need a 12 step program.  :crazed Have you guys seen the talk on sm about Josh's suit jacket being tailored for Nick?  I didn't pay much attention but went to find a pic of him at the FRC. It was tight, but what I also noticed was that he was wearing a (subtle) polka dot tie. stop me now.  :hidingchair

This is interesting! Please tell us more. giggling 

This is the most interesting stuff yet funny  giggling  ive heard whole season!  :bigsmile: . :yougogirl: ..and...Please spill more...i know you have so many more!  lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:17 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I posted Extra, ET, and Access Hollywood interviews at the new MEDIA NO Discussion Thread. Hope they all work.
Thanks MOT again!

You go Nick!

thanks for everyone and mods for the media updates and the very helpful new threads !  clapping! . I have watched all...and wow!...he came off as being true to himself without the need to put down the final couple (just as Arie in my book). What a class act! yes 

i am so happy to know that the end of this wonky season is actually a beginning of Nick's real life journey. Its been a pleasure to follow his journey on (ya know...the last Nick's Show...laugh out loud).... and off the show.

i get that Nick has a unique, strong personality. Either you love him or hate him. I am just glad that i fell into the first category.  :cutesmile!: 

im sure he's got nothing but Great Things in store for him from now on, in love and in life.. cheerleader 

Mura, it's so much easier if we just focus on the positive and to love, cheer for someone. Today is a happy day for me, because Nick didn't disappoint me at all. He's real, genuine, articulate and adorable. Everything I believed in him turns out to be true.  :yes: 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I watched E! Ali Fedotowsky said she almost cried during her interview with Nick.  He was really heartbroken and reiterated the difference between sex and the intimacy they shared. And then they cut to Andi and Josh talking about how classless he is.  

Nick started this season off nuts with the plane video and is ending it nuts too.  It's so crazy!!

On ET today, Nancy told Nick that Jodi called him classless and played Andi's response where she said she is woman and she can do whatever the heck she wants and if anyone says what Nick said on national TV is on them, she has no shame. Nick responded that he is happy she feels no shame because that was not his intention and that he understands that Josh has to support his fiancée. He really kept it classy all the way, so proud of him.

Heck--I am probably going to have to delete my own post and issue myself a warning--but what the hey--
Sometimes a girl just has to be bad. I have no shame!  :uptonogood 

Per the bolded: But did she say she was a grown azz woman? or just an azz?  
 rofl rofl rofl 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips