SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:23 pm

sdmom wrote:
emad0722 wrote: OKKKK should I DM him with some words from our NICK fans or what?????
Please!  clapping!
yes..tell him one of his fan, who have spent 2.5 months rooting for him--at the expense abandoning her real life... hissyfit --- kindly ask him to meet Sharleen ASAP and see where it goes  :giggle: 

and oh of course about that he is awesome and pls keep us updated by his SMs  Praying 

on related note, do you guys think he and Sharleen already DMd each other?... Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 10 2498057887 :stirthepot 

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:25 pm

grace8136 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Thank you MOT!!!
He really is a well-spoken articulate guy, his answers are all consistent in all the interviews,  and he takes full responsibility for what he's done/said:"I understand it's controversial and it might be polarizing. I understand all that and I accept full responsibility for what I said'.
I give him props for that! yes 
He looks really really FINE  eyedrool 

He killed it today. I was so impressed. He seems so relieved to have gotten not only the closure he needed, but because it was public, he also gets all kinds of sm support over it. I was looking at Andi's feed and she is getting so many negative comments. I even saw a poll. 70% were siding with Nick. That's a huge upswing from right after ATFR.

On Andi's tweet about biting her tongue. She needs to be careful for multiple reasons. One is that she was gushing to her sister about "kissing" him at MTP so if she wants to imply the sex was bad, WTH was she telling her sister?

@mvmom- what's the term for us? co-dependent? What if CH was telling the truth all season and she just didn't pull the trigger? It's funny he had a polka dot tie on regardless.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 10 ScreenShot2014-07-30at63122PM_zps75a7b3ca

Yes. My name is MVMOM and I am a codependent.

Loving Nick today. He is so hot.

And, if I ever try to figure out this crazy show again ... Grace, Nutty, Mura ... anyone ... please just board shame me and tell me to staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 pm

He also said in one of these interviews that no one had approached him about being the Bachelor.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Question :
where can i find THIS?

Cecilia wrote:
I watched E! Ali Fedotowsky said she almost cried during her interview with Nick.

anyone? TIA  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Question :
where can i find THIS?

Cecilia wrote:
I watched E! Ali Fedotowsky said she almost cried during her interview with Nick.

anyone? TIA  Praying 

Hi Mura, I DVR'ed it and just watched it. I don't see it online yet. I am sure MOT will post it as soon as it's available. But the 3 hosts (Ali, Gilian and the other girl) all supported Nick and thought he was being genuine.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:29 pm

mvmom, you're too much  😆 board shame...good one!!!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:mvmom, you're too much  😆 board shame...good one!!!

Hey Baseball Mom - loving your Avi!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Cecilia wrote:He also said in one of these interviews that no one had approached him about being the Bachelor.

Good!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:36 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:mvmom, you're too much  😆 board shame...good one!!!

Hey Baseball Mom - loving your Avi!

Thanks, I just can't let go of him you know! One thing him and Nick have in common is they are such classy guys.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:37 pm

sdmom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I posted Extra, ET, and Access Hollywood interviews at the new MEDIA NO Discussion Thread. Hope they all work.
Thanks MOT again!

ETA: Have to say it again: Oh Nicky you're so FINE!!
He is so impressive in all of them, not a negative word against Jodi.
You go Nick!

thanks for everyone and mods for the media updates and the very helpful new threads !  clapping! . I have watched all...and wow!...he came off as being true to himself without the need to put down the final couple (just as Arie in my book). What a class act! yes 

i am so happy to know that the end of this wonky season is actually a beginning of Nick's real life journey. Its been a pleasure to follow his journey on (ya know...the last Nick's Show...laugh out loud).... and off the show.

i get that Nick has a unique, strong personality. Either you love him or hate him. I am just glad that i fell into the first category.  :cutesmile!: 

im sure he's got nothing but Great Things in store for him from now on, in love and in life.. cheerleader 

Mura, it's so much easier if we just focus on the positive and to love, cheer for someone. Today is a happy day for me, because Nick didn't disappoint me at all. He's real, genuine, articulate and adorable. Everything I believed in him turns out to be true.  :yes: 

Yep, very happy to see that Nick was as great of a person that we thought!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 pm

I might be the only one that thinks so but he should take all the time he needs to heal. I don't know for certain but it could be too soon for him to jump into a relationship. I can deal with whatever makes him happy even if that means being single for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 pm

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Question :
where can i find THIS?

Cecilia wrote:

anyone? TIA  Praying 

Hi Mura, I DVR'ed it and just watched it. I don't see it online yet. I am sure MOT will post it as soon as it's available. But the 3 hosts (Ali, Gilian and the other girl) all supported Nick and thought he was being genuine.

thanks mercieme..hopefully it will be up soon!  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips