SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Cecilia wrote:^^I just want to go over the timeline.  I think she must have slept with Josh first, let Chris go, and then slept with Nick and the dates were shown in the wrong order.  Does anyone else agree with this?

Isn't there some kind of date tag on the photos that they put out there - isn't that how all the dates have been sleuthed?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Cecilia wrote:^^I just want to go over the timeline.  I think she must have slept with Josh first, let Chris go, and then slept with Nick and the dates were shown in the wrong order.  Does anyone else agree with this?

I think that RS and even here it was sleuthed that Nick had the first FD, Chris the second and Josh the third. I do believe this and that she slept with Nick before Josh.

Nutty, I have no problem if she was still confused, but I think it is hard to tell with all of her different versions this week what she felt when she slept with Nick and we will never know.

I truly believe at this point Andi is rewriting their history in her mind and will never see it as it really was, so no one can really know.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Stuckinsc,

Great quote!!:
And that's my point: If a man in her same position wouldn't have been embarrassed by it, why should Dorfman? If we're going to argue that Dorfman has the right to sleep with whomever she wants without shame, we can't react as if Viall was wrong to call her out on it. Dr. Peggy Drexler
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I think that RS and even here it was sleuthed that Nick had the first FD, Chris the second and Josh the third.  I do believe this and that she slept with Nick before Josh.  

Nutty, I have no problem if she was still confused, but I think it is hard to tell with all of her different versions this week what she felt when she slept with Nick and we will never know.  

I truly believe at this point Andi is rewriting their history in her mind and will never see it as it really was, so no one can really know.  

I totally agree with the bolded….

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:43 pm

^ according to Filming thread posted by Chloep:
Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)
4/28: FD #1 -> Nick Viall
4/29: Travel/Off
4/30: FD #2 -> Chris Soules
5/01: Travel/Off
5/02: FD #3 -> Josh Murray
5/03: 9th Rose Ceremony

5/04: Travel

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
5/05: MTP #1 -> ...
5/06: MTP #2 -> ...
5/07: LCD #1 -> ...
5/08: LCD #2 -> ...
5/09: Final Rose Ceremony

To me, 8 days, 11 days, no big difference.

STUCK, I agree with your comment "Can we still discuss things in general here.  I honestly am just tired of the hate on Nick out in the general threads and I don't want to deal with it anymore.  I feel like the bachelorette 10 threads are all owned by those who hate Nick, not even the Josh and Andi fans who just like them, but the people who hate Nick. "

I almost want to post "move on, y'all", but I bite my tongue. No use to argue or even defend Nick, unless like another poster mentioned upthread, to provide facts, but even that , I don't think that will change people's perception of Nick. Even though he'd said in all of his interviews that he was as surprised as anyone else that himself brought FS stuff because he'd caught off guard by her demeanor, even though he'd said repeatedly he wished he could have said it more delicately, some people will still think he's calculated and manipulative. So, I'd rather focus on the positive, like what Nick's up to post show. I think he did great in all of his interviews, he even said on ET that he wished he could take things he said about Josh in that infamous video.
Anyway, I am glad Andi didn't chose Nick. Now we can all clearly see it's better this way.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:52 pm

[quote="sdmom"]^ according to Filming thread posted by Chloep:
Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)
4/28: FD #1 -> Nick Viall
4/29: Travel/Off
4/30: FD #2 -> Chris Soules
5/01: Travel/Off
5/02: FD #3 -> Josh Murray
5/03: 9th Rose Ceremony

5/04: Travel

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
5/05: MTP #1 -> ...
5/06: MTP #2 -> ...
5/07: LCD #1 -> ...
5/08: LCD #2 -> ...
5/09: Final Rose Ceremony

To me, 8 days, 11 days, no big difference.

Maybe they had another sneak out after Josh rotfl  JK

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:Hugs, stuckinSC!!

Thanks Catdwoman.  I think you and I are actually thinking a like in a lot of this.

I also like that no matter how we saw the relationship with Nick and Andi we are all friends here.  Doesn't matter how or what happened.

I also hope for Nick's sake that this week has taught him that he should not take her back if he ever had the chance.

Kasha, I love your posts.  I too am a believer that before you confront others you need to own your own part in what ever the problem is.  Disagreements, break ups, etc. are never just one persons fault.

I see some of that in Nick, but I really do wish he had never mentioned that they had sex, because it did in some ways sink him down to Andi's level.  I don't see much of owning her part in problems from Andi and that continues to be my problem with her and why the MeAndI that you and Bet2Win developed was so perfect for to me.

I will say that I like the woman of the Murray family, most of what I have seen from them shows compassion while still being strong women, so maybe Andi will learn a little from them.

I agree with you. However, being how biased I am towards Nick, I will cut him some slacks, because he owned up to it in all of his interviews. I will be the first one to admit that many times I wish I could have taken some of the things I've said/done back, and Nick was under a lot of stress. Besides, from my very selfish point of view, because of the controversy, Nick got more interviews and I got to see more of him! (yeah, very very mean of me) Now everyone's back home and hopefully all will continue with their lives.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Got it. A few days off. Thx!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:59 pm

sdmom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:Hugs, stuckinSC!!

Thanks Catdwoman.  I think you and I are actually thinking a like in a lot of this.

I also like that no matter how we saw the relationship with Nick and Andi we are all friends here.  Doesn't matter how or what happened.

I also hope for Nick's sake that this week has taught him that he should not take her back if he ever had the chance.

Kasha, I love your posts.  I too am a believer that before you confront others you need to own your own part in what ever the problem is.  Disagreements, break ups, etc. are never just one persons fault.

I see some of that in Nick, but I really do wish he had never mentioned that they had sex, because it did in some ways sink him down to Andi's level.  I don't see much of owning her part in problems from Andi and that continues to be my problem with her and why the MeAndI that you and Bet2Win developed was so perfect for to me.

I will say that I like the woman of the Murray family, most of what I have seen from them shows compassion while still being strong women, so maybe Andi will learn a little from them.

I agree with you. However, being how biased I am towards Nick, I will cut him some slacks, because he owned up to it in all of his interviews. I will be the first one to admit that many times I wish I could have taken some of the things I've said/done back, and Nick was under a lot of stress. Besides, from my very selfish point of view, because of the controversy, Nick got more interviews and I got to see more of him! (yeah, very very mean of me) Now everyone's back home and hopefully all will continue with their lives.

I do think Nick has redeemed himself, but to me it is always important to own all parts of a person. I hope Nick will learn from this too. I am sure his mom and dad were too happy that he said that on national tv. I have seen about how people feel sorry for the Murrays and the Dorfmans. I can imagine Mrs. Viall cringing at that moment and saying No Nick!

I am still a huge fan in spite of that, and I even understand why it slipped out, with Andi saying she never loved him and that she never told him she loved him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Boy I love grey ...
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 46 Sexy10

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sdmom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I do think Nick has redeemed himself, but to me it is always important to own all parts of a person.  I hope Nick will learn from this too.  I am sure his mom and dad were too happy that he said that on national tv.  I have seen about how people feel sorry for the Murrays and the Dorfmans. I can imagine Mrs. Viall cringing at that moment and saying No Nick!  

I am still a huge fan in spite of that, and I even understand why it slipped out, with Andi saying she never loved him and that she never told him she loved him.

I wouldn't be surprised that she'd called him on Monday night and talked his ear off ! Smiley 

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Longhornfan wrote:LOVE THIS!!!

I agree that Andi's actions, interviews and general demeanor, post show, are indeed helping Nick to get over her much faster.

I would also think that now that Nick is getting a glimpse of the real Andi, he would now understand that it is in his best interest to cut off all communications with anyone associated with the production of the Bachelor show.  Hopefully, he now realizes that they are not his friends.  He can continue his friendships with the guys from the show, if he so desires.  But, Nick needs to just go back to his normal life in Chicago and find himself a good woman that has no aspirations to be in the spotlight.

And, I actually hope that Nick will avoid all of the Bachelor reunions as well, at least for the time being.  And I no longer want him to meet up with Sharleen.  In my opinion, it was apparent in her blog that she is too close a friend of Andi's to be completely unbiased in her take of what went down between Nick and Andi at the end.  And Sharleen's experience on the Bachelor was entirely different from Nick's relationship with Andi.  So, it is like comparing apples to oranges.  You don't understand what you don't know.  Since Sharleen was never in love with Juan Pablo, she does not know what it is like to walk in Nick's shoes.
I agree. I hope Nick stays far away from the franchise. I agree that Sharleen is a little too close to Andi. There was more than enough bias there. She missed the mark on a few things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips