SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 7 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by teachturtle Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:30 am

Dixie Pines wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Just catching up from yesterday and today!  Not much sleuthing and sightings this weekend, right??  Everyone's positive comments about Andi's and Josh's journey just make my heart smile!  I think I can say for all of us that's it's crazy how "close" we feel to them!  They have made this season the best (IMO)! Smiley  Can't wait to see them!  
I will DEFINITELY be one of those squealers tomorrow night!  
(Just had to let you all know I hadn't gone anywhere!   beatingheart  my Team Sushi!!! )
You were missed last night, teachturtle!!!

Thanks, Dixie!  I had to go see my boyfriend, Luke Bryan! :winkie:   I just noticed where Chris came up with "joshalicious"! I thought one of you had! Smiley

I know, Steel!  You would think one of us crazies would have came up with that name!  Describes our Joshy perfectly!!  :fanningfan
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by e258 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:38 am

1funnyfish wrote:
e258 wrote:I've been away for the weekend so I'm sorry if this was already discussed.

1) We know that Andi landed in LA on Thursday, Josh on Friday. Do we know when Nick landed?

2) What day was the People magazine photoshoot?

3) Was there any outings by Andi, Josh or Nick in LA?

1- Nick landed yesterday (Saturday)

2- I think it was yesterday.

3- Nick has been out. He posted two pictures. One at the hotel pool and another at a restaurant. No sightings of Josh or Andi. Andi did an event on Friday before Josh got there.

Thank you and soccermom333  bestbud! 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Bzen Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:50 am

Hi everyone, have been reading but not posting in awhile. Computer problems. I will be another Canadian squealer. I am beyond excited for tomorrow. My wine is chilling, my snacks are ready, so excited. Love this couple and I LOVE this forum.

Bzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bzen Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:53 am

I also have to give props to the fantastic videos made and  all the sleuthing done. You have made this week bearable. Thank you. clapping! 

Bzen

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:55 am

Hello all My son was in on leave from the oil field so we had Mommy Son time....

I guess I have caught up... I see The guys have dubbed Josh..
#joshalicious. I Love it .

Is there anything I can do for Y'all to hold you over until tomorrow? I am At you beck And call...
sent me a DM I will try to fulfill you desires laugh out loud
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:02 am

Dixie Pines wrote:
Erin_Elizabeth wrote:Same with up here in Wisconsin! Maybe we can squeal so loud the entire nation hears it Dixie  :cutesmile!:
LOL!!! I think there's a few TeamJodi fans in Canada in this thread too, Erin!!! HaHa!!! As long as Fleiss hears us, that'll be awesome!!! Wish every season had a Josh!!!

ITA That's why I think it's important for all of us to tweet Fleiss and let him know how we feel and the type that we would like to see cast on this show.  :yes:   I tweeted him last week .  giggling and I plan on doing it again after the FRC. This was the best season ever and imo the producers need to hear it over and over again. deadhorse 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:08 am

How about Team Joshluscious , can not ever be enough ways to say Josh is hot .
 yes 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 7 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 7 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 7 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:11 am

Setting my DVR. Does the couple go on The View, or just GMA and Kelly & Michael?
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:25 am

I have put together audio snippets of Andi and Josh talking about their relationship. These two are the best! #teamjodi  :sprinklehearts 

https://soundcloud.com/teamjodi/bachelorette-andi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:38 am

I'm beyond excited for Tomorrow night as well! I know I'll be crazy in the next 24 hrs (as you all will be too Smiley ) So I just wanted to post this now and say that You gals along with Josh and Andi have made this the most memorable & fun season ever! Special Thanks to MJC, Sophinette & everyone who worked so hard on the beautiful pictures and video's. This has truly been the BEST place to be! bowdown I look forward to all the post show excitement and info that I know you gals are sure to bring!!  sweet kiss 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:43 am

MJC1969 wrote:Hello all My son was in on leave from the oil field  so we had Mommy Son time....

I guess I have caught up...  I see The guys have dubbed Josh..
#joshalicious. I Love it .

Is there anything I can do for Y'all to hold you over until tomorrow? I am At you beck And call...
sent me a DM  I will try to fulfill you desires laugh out loud

I have one BIG request...Can you make it tomorrow nite already?  bestbud! 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:43 am

Glow worm wrote:I have put together audio snippets of Andi and Josh talking about their relationship. These two are the best! #teamjodi   :sprinklehearts 

https://soundcloud.com/teamjodi/bachelorette-andi

That was awesome Glow Worm, Thanks!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye