SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 8 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:^ I like seeing what the unspoiled section is saying and they all agree with us! Smiley

Of course they do. IMO between Josh and Nick it's Josh hands down.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:I just want to issue you guys a warning: if you hear a girl tomorrow night squealing with excitement, it'll be me down here in Louisiana!!! I am SO SUPER EXCITED!!!

Dixie, where in Louisiana? I am here too.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:54 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Chris Soules ‏@C_Soules  · 10m  
@jmurbulldog See you there! #joshalicious

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  · 9m  
@C_Soules can't wait to see u you stud

Hey, y'all!!! I'm dying at Chris's hastag #joshalicious. He even has a crush on Josh.   :giggle:  It seems that everyone who knows or meets Josh loves him.  I think Josh is just a caring, nice guy who draws people in. Well, Andi did say she is drawn to Josh. Join the crowd, Andi!

Meanwhile, the F2 is busy tweeting selfies, while Josh and Andi are hole up somewhere in LA or Malibu.

Josh's tweet about being so blessed today is another clue. Would he be tweeting that if he knew tomorrow night at the ATFR he'd be the heartbroken guy sent home as F2? Nah.

#Team Joshalicious beatingheart the entire state of GA will be screaming too.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:00 pm

docnash14 wrote:Josh also liked this picture on IG (nina_mcintosh) about an hour ago.  She's a photographer in Tampa.  The guy to Josh's right appears to be related to her - Lewis McIntosh and apparently is a long-time very good friend of his.  The caption:  Obvi we’ve been Team Josh since the beginning.  Can’t wait to cheer you on tomorrow.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 8 Josh_p10
Great find, Doc!  clapping! 
We've been gone all day and no computer time either. Thanks for all the updates, etc.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Aaawwwwww

“@BeloitSnappers: July 30 is @jmurbulldog Night! Cheer the former Snapper's engagement or mourn his heartbreak at Pohlman Field at 7! https://twitter.com/BeloitSnappers

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 8 BtUmA15CAAAFvyD

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:06 pm

“@rsadams16: Word around the water dish is we think @jmurbulldog is Top Dog!!! #teamjosh #cantwaittil2morrow http://twitter.com/rsadams16/status/493504761895723008/photo/1”

Last edited by Jeepers on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Jeepers wrote:Aaawwwwww

“@BeloitSnappers: July 30 is @jmurbulldog Night! Cheer the former Snapper's engagement or mourn his heartbreak at Pohlman Field at 7! https://twitter.com/BeloitSnappers

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 8 BtUmA15CAAAFvyD

Why on Wednesday??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Sorry I see it now. He will be there, hopefully with Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Jeepers: the links weren't working for me, so I just edited your post and added the pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:16 pm

Glow worm wrote:

Why on Wednesday??

It looks like that is a game day, so they are going to have roses and draws to support their hometown boy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jeepers: the links weren't working for me, so I just edited your post and added the pic.

Thank you .. Can you check the twitter pic again .. I font see it

Tyia

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Glow worm wrote:Sorry I see it now. He will be there, hopefully with Andi.

Ah, and that's when they go to Tampa to pick up Sabel!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye