SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:11 am

Glow Worm:

Thank you so much for the great GIFS.

I have wanted one of Josh and Andi at the first one-on-one dancing where Josh kisses her cheek and she melts into him.  It's not in the episode but it's in the preview of the premiere.  I thought that was the greatest scene that shows Andi really losing it but, of course, TPTB didn't show us that.

If you could do that one for us I would be so happy.  Pretty, pretty, please.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:14 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Glow Worm:

I have wanted one of Josh and Andi at the first one-on-one dancing where Josh kisses her cheek and she melts into him.  It's not in the episode but it's in the preview of the premiere.  I thought that was the greatest scene that shows Andi really losing it but, of course, TPTB didn't show us that.

Laura

I'm going to second this request! That was one of those scenes when many of us were like "game over!"
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:15 am

Athens Article:

The day has arrived: Will Josh Murray win 'The Bachelorette'?

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2014-07-27/day-has-arrived-will-josh-murray-win-bachelorette-after-all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:18 am

“@BeloitSnappers: July 30 is @jmurbulldog Night! Cheer the former Snapper's engagement or mourn his heartbreak at Pohlman Field at 7! https://twitter.com/BeloitSnappers

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 34 BtUmA15CAAAFvyD

You all know the Pohlman Field is in WI right?  cantstopl 

peace

I might have to go down! I'm only like 45 minutes from Beloit Hugesmile

Last edited by Erin_Elizabeth on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:20 am

Im doing a revised version. Hope it will let me publish.. this is so frustrating....sad
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:22 am

BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

Laura, i posted something similar the other day...
Most FD rc are awkward but since we know that Nick left a negative impression on many of the guys towards the second half of the season, and that Josh didn't care for his attitude, it just made it more awkward. Josh is a very friendly person that had just finished chatting it up with CH as he walked to the rc location. If it was Brian, Chris, or probably anyone else, I guarantee there would have been some sort of acknowledgement like a head nod or a manly handshake (even if it meant, I will crush you giggling ). I know some have said that its all water under the bridge now, and maybe it will be someday, but I don't believe it is now. But that's my opinion based on Nick's plane comments which I have no doubt Josh and Andi are aware of. JMO.
It was pretty awkward but at the same time, while Josh is so nice and friendly, I don't know if he would have been much friendlier if any other guy was f2, even a friend. He's just so in love with her and already had trouble sharing in the middle of the season that it's hard to imagine him being ok with any man near her. Being friends with them now that they're engaged and he's f1 is a different story. Nick and Josh seem totally different so not sure they ever would or will be friends, even outside confines of the show.

See, they were friends before Nick got all cocky in the house so I think there's always potential for them to reconnect as friends. I just think that unless they meet before the ATFR to clear the air, there's no love lost between these 2 right now. Guess I'm reading into it more than everyone else 'round here laugh out loud

...and I will eat my words if they post of pic giving each other a big bear hug ATFR! HA!
I think you're safe from that happening! Especially if he's tried to contact Andi after the show! No way would Josh entertain any of that ish and want to befriend him, at least now. Maybe down the line.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:23 am

Happy finale day! I hope everyone enjoys the show and know that the mods and I appreciate all your posts opinions IG S/caps Vids Tweets etc, keeping everyone informed on all the contestants!!

FYI - all discussion will remain in the epi thread as we have done all season. Once West coast is complete airing, the new Topic Thread Bachelorette 10 Andi and ?? Fan thread and Bachelorette 10 Andi and ?? General Discussion thread will be updated with the F1 name. All threads will open at that time!

Cheers!  wine 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:29 am

BachfanNY wrote:

Laura

I'm going to second this request! That was one of those scenes when many of us were like "game over!"

Is this the one you are looking for? I called it undeniable connection, because that's what Andi says during the clip.Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 34 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 34 The-undeniable-connection-o GIFSoup" />

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:30 am

Piper61 wrote:
e258 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
e258 wrote:I will be watching from Croatia Smiley It will be 1 am when it starts and 4 am when finishes. I don't know how I will work tomorrow  :cutesmile!: 

Should I be watching it or go to sleep? Hehe
Watch, of course! You can sleep anytime!  giggling 

You are right Smiley Will there be live stream?
I believe there should be, and that there is a forum somewhere here where the link(s) are provided.  I just don't know where since I've not had to use them.  Anyone else know?

I haven't caught up yet, so I apologize if someone has replied to this post. We have a topic for online viewing. If would be appreciated if anyone has any further links they can contribute. Hopefully this will help.

Online Viewing links

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:37 am

Glow worm wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

Laura

Is this the one you are looking for? I called it undeniable connection, because that's what Andi says during the clip.Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 34 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 34 The-undeniable-connection-o GIFSoup" />

YES  2pop

Thank you GW!!!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:39 am

One Last time I had to delete some really cute stuff.. XOXO MJC

MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:40 am

MJC1969 wrote:One Last time I had to delete some really cute stuff.. XOXO MJC

No luck...Copy right grounds.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye