SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 48 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:I can already feel myself getting emotional..  giggling Upset I'm gonna lose it come proposal time! Ahhhh  :tissuebox 
Do we need one of these right now??  group hug 

group hug And maybe a few more come proposal time!  giggling 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Dang it, I have to leave and won't be back until after 8. You guys have fun cheering Jodi on until then!!!

Gonna be a hot mess tonight!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:36 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Mods I am not sure this is allowed, so please feel free to remove.

Guys, can I ask that we be gracious "winners" tonight. #teamnick seems to think they won't be able to post in the finale thread because of all the gloating from #teamjosh.

Personally, I don't think anyone posting here wants to 'stick it' to Nick fans, we are just excited and happy for our couple, but I think that is the impression the other team is getting from us.

Absolutely. Thanks for posting this Mirz. I don't like seeing anyone get hurt, even if I'm not a Nick fan. Hope its quick and painless. #teamgracious
I certainly don't want anyone to feel that they don't want to post in the episode thread. I know that if the shoe was on the other foot, I would still feel like posting...and right now, I'm not 100% sure (99% sure) of the outcome but plan to enjoy watching everything. And I am hoping that whatever transpires, Andi, Josh and Nick can leave with good feelings towards one another. I am not going to enjoy watching anyone get their heartbroken.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:37 pm

Congratulations to all for making it to Finale night!
And a shout out to my viewing neighbors, Piper in Houston and Dixie in Louisiana.
I'm a former California girl, so I've always loved a ROSE Bowl.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:37 pm

Beeleever wrote:

Guys, can I ask that we be gracious "winners" tonight. #teamnick seems to think they won't be able to post in the finale thread because of all the gloating from #teamjosh.

Personally, I don't think anyone posting here wants to 'stick it' to Nick fans, we are just excited and happy for our couple, but I think that is the impression the other team is getting from us.

You know, Miz, I totally get where you are coming from and appreciate you thinking of #TeamNick. I've been on the other side of the fence many times and it just plain isn't fun to read the undying love and support of another couple, when the one you are rooting for had their heart broken.

There is always going to be one group happy and one group sad. I never expected the happy group to tone down their excitement because I wasn't feeling it...and I hope #TeamNick can respect that, as well. Hopefully we can share our elation in a way that doesn't "put down" Nick.
Well said!  thumbsup 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:39 pm

So important to remember something I believe Catherine said, while she was on the Bachelor, that it was not about being the winner, it was about being the best match.  Neither is really the winner or loser, but one is the best match.  Neither Josh or Nick is the winner, if they are chosen on the show, but not a good match for Andi for real long term love and marriage.  So here is to wishing the best for all involved that the each fine another person which they can share "great love."
Sharing a group hug with you all and hope that no one Andi, Josh, Nick or the fans comes out too brokenhearted.   I hope that we can see a beautiful love story that everyone will enjoy!   bestbud!

Last edited by Eviebloom on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:39 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
flslp87 wrote:

Nope, I feel like I'm about to fly away.  Can't sit still, which as you can imagine, makes it really difficult to do paperwork.  

Well I have papers in front of me but there is no work getting done.   giggling 

Is it bad that I have 2 sets of expenses sitting in front of me that need to be submitted and I'm just ignoring them?
Yeah, that's bad... giggling 
I am a totally worthless employee right now! But I will make up for it later in the week, no promises on tomorrow!  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:41 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:I can already feel myself getting emotional..  giggling Upset I'm gonna lose it come proposal time! Ahhhh  :tissuebox 
Do we need one of these right now??  group hug 

group hug And maybe a few more come proposal time!  giggling 
Absolutely!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

Absolutely. Thanks for posting this Mirz. I don't like seeing anyone get hurt, even if I'm not a Nick fan. Hope its quick and painless. #teamgracious
I certainly don't want anyone to feel that they don't want to post in the episode thread.  I know that if the shoe was on the other foot, I would still feel like posting...and right now, I'm not 100% sure (99% sure) of the outcome but plan to enjoy watching everything.  And I am hoping that whatever transpires, Andi, Josh and Nick can leave with good feelings towards one another.  I am not going to enjoy watching anyone get their heartbroken.  

We also have to remember that what we see during the first two hours took place in May. ATFR the F2 will have to sit there and look brokenhearted, but he will be just fine and happy and ready to get his life back.

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Glad to see I am not the only one who was not worth a "flip" at work today! I cannot imagine how Andi and Josh (and their families) are feeling right now!  hehehe
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:43 pm

There is always going to be one group happy and one group sad. I never expected the happy group to tone down their excitement because I wasn't feeling it...and I hope #TeamNick can respect that, as well. Hopefully we can share our elation in a way that doesn't "put down" Nick. *** Totally agree.. I hate the heartbroken part. Wish there was a way to avoid that in these shows!! At least she doesn't make him propose.. That would really suck! And I don't get the point of letting them go thru a proposal when they already know!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Bhaka wrote:Congratulations to all for making it to Finale night!
And a shout out to my viewing neighbors, Piper in Houston and Dixie in Louisiana.
I'm a former California girl, so I've always loved a ROSE Bowl.
 handwave Hi Bhaka! Congrats to you, too! I appreciate the Rose Bowl, as my Longhorns won their last National Championship there, albeit ages ago! I am so excited for Josh to be finally having one of his dreams come true!  beatingheart :swinginglove 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye