SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 55 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:56 pm

jlccaz wrote:I think Bennett G. wrote much or most of that.  It tracks STORY too much.  I think Nick was paid to go through this step.  

Maybe not paid, but required to in order to avoid him making a payment...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:57 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Glow worm wrote:I feel sorry for Nick. Poor guy. Who would want a letter like that brought to everyone's attention? TPTB don't spare anyone, do they?

Agreed.
I'm actually going to defend nick - that's so messed up that they posted his letter. They couldn't have spared him and kept it private?? It's bad enough seeing andi over the moon happy with josh. Geez.

Anyway, so should I even bother adding this too our fact thread? giggling 

I agree that letter should have been kept private.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:58 pm

jlccaz wrote:I think Bennett G. wrote much or most of that.  It tracks STORY too much.  I think Nick was paid to go through this step.  

Absolutely. Especially this, right out of CH's blog.

our relationship was very much the road less traveled.

I'm hoping somehow Josh doesn't see or read that anywhere, he doesn't need to see that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Thanks GA - I knew I had read those lines somewhere, just could not remember the source.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Bhaka wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Neither of us are disciplined! See why I didn't buy a half gallon of Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip?! giggling 

I bought Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip!  But I knew how weak I'd be so I only bought a pint!
That's awesome! I do have time to go to the store.  :shocked!:  I believe Josh also likes MCC.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:00 pm

2 hours left!!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle73 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:04 pm

sorry if this has been said already but they have releases the "mystery letter"
https://m.facebook.com/notes/the-bachelorette/andis-mystery-letter/10153069282652846/

twinkle73

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Yay! Two hours!!

Last edited by Piper61 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:07 pm

sbolduc wrote:

Maybe not paid, but required to in order to avoid him making a payment...

Wait, is that the guy we saw in Milwaukee? Is that why he was there, to help Nick craft a letter?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:08 pm

More Fat Lady Singing in here, is the sequence matches only Nick's "journey":

Meeting/First Impression Rose
First Date
Connecticut
THEN France
Venice
Brussels "walk" and monastery
ILY (fantasy suite date and night)

the first time we met, our first date, our “wow” moment in New England, our time in France, everything about Venice, our walk in Belgium, that moment in the monastery, the first time I told you I loved you and everything about that day and night  

Josh is ... meeting [group dates through New England], Venice "sucked" by mutual description, and Brussels did not involve a monastery.

Such a "weird" ending.

I think the Plane Video and Dawg Nation and a Very Strong Love Story  with the lead/f1 brought this about as means to boost ratings tonight but it is indeed weird what they are planning for us ... besides massive plugging of Bach in Paradise.

Two hours!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle73 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:09 pm

After reading the mystery letter it sounds a lot like Nick writing it with TPTB helping with some of the verbage. I wonder why they would release it now?? Team Josh since their first kiss and this just helps seal the deal IMO

twinkle73

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 pm

twinkle73 wrote:After reading the mystery letter it sounds a lot like Nick writing it with TPTB helping with some of the verbage.  I wonder why they would release it now?? Team Josh since their first kiss and this just helps seal the deal IMO

They want to make us think she changes her mind, that's if she even reads it in the first place. But just remember that the average viewer might not even remember what dates Nick went on vs Josh. They'll just read the letter and get sucked in.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye