SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 58 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Thanks ma'am! So are we all just gonna stay in here then?

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Glow worm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Wow!  Atlanta and Florida will be hopping tonight!!   lolpanda lolpanda cheerleader cheerleader 

So excited to finally be home and settling in to watch.  I have never been this excited before.  I can only imagine how andi and Josh feel.  I bet taping has started.  Smiley

Isn't the last hour live?

They're calling it the "live 3 hour event" so basically they're gonna stop and take questions from the audience as they're watching the show, etc.. leading into ATFR.
I've read somewhere that the west coast watch an edited version and the east coast a live show. (Except for what happened in May) Is that correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Glow worm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Wow!  Atlanta and Florida will be hopping tonight!!   lolpanda lolpanda cheerleader cheerleader 

So excited to finally be home and settling in to watch.  I have never been this excited before.  I can only imagine how andi and Josh feel.  I bet taping has started.  Smiley

They're calling it the "live 3 hour event" so basically they're gonna stop and take questions from the audience as they're watching the show, etc.. leading into ATFR.

Yes but they start a little early and get footage etc.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:34 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Mods I am not sure this is allowed, so please feel free to remove.

Guys, can I ask that we be gracious "winners" tonight. #teamnick seems to think they won't be able to post in the finale thread because of all the gloating from #teamjosh.

Personally, I don't think anyone posting here wants to 'stick it' to Nick fans, we are just excited and happy for our couple, but I think that is the impression the other team is getting from us.

Absolutely. Thanks for posting this Mirz. I don't like seeing anyone get hurt, even if I'm not a Nick fan. Hope its quick and painless. #teamgracious

Me too, even though I am not a Nick fan, my heart will bleed for him. I don't like anybody to get hurt, but with this show, it is inevitable. Nick will move on, learn from this experience, about what he is really needs and wants in a relationship, and will eventually find love with someone who will love him as much as he loves them. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Glow worm wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
Glow worm wrote:

I've read somewhere that the west coast watch an edited version and the east coast a live show. (Except for what happened in May) Is that correct?

Yep, the east coast/central people get a live show, and the west coast gets a delayed, tape version of it.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 pm

http://www.abcactionnews.com/entertainment/31-things-you-can-expect-to-see-on-the-bachelorette-finale?autoplay=true

Smiley LOVE MAMMA MURRAY!!!  Josh is a great catch!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Okayjust saw that they are leaving threads open. I think that makes it very confusing but whatever.

So where is everyone here going to be. I think we stay in the episode thread and that way can comment on the show and Nick etc. Positive or negative.

So I am thinking the episode thread but want to be with everyone here. I feel like you are family. Smiley ??? Let me know
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:40 pm

http://www.abcactionnews.com/entertainment/31-things-you-can-expect-to-see-on-the-bachelorette-finale?autoplay=true

Interviewed MM today! Smiley LOVE MAMMA MURRAY!!!  Josh is a great catch!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:41 pm

To help the board from slowing down, please post links only to pics vids IG etc.

Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:43 pm

teachturtle wrote:http://www.abcactionnews.com/entertainment/31-things-you-can-expect-to-see-on-the-bachelorette-finale?autoplay=true

Interviewed MM today!  Smiley LOVE MAMMA MURRAY!!!  Josh is a great catch!!

He certainly is!  clapping! clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Will be browsing between threads while watching live feed/tv. Might save most of my thoughts once the show ends, depending on how much I can multi-task.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 58 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 58 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 58 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:43 pm

thirteen wrote:There is no way Andi is changing her mind in the ATFR. She is way too happy to be doing that. They just want ratings, same as always. Smiley

:yes: Of course. Remember Brooks' coming back, until the last minutes of the show, CH still saying that line. So, nothing is new here. Andi is very happy with her choice.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye