SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:06 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Okayjust saw that they are leaving threads open.  I think that makes it very confusing but whatever.  

So where is everyone here going to be.  I think we stay in the episode thread and that way can comment on the show and Nick etc.  Positive or negative.

So I am thinking the episode thread but want to be with everyone here.  I feel like you are family.  Smiley  ???  Let me know
I think I might stay here for the most part. Maybe it's best just for comfort's sake. I want to share Josh's heartfelt, eloquent proposal with everyone that has been sharing this beautiful love story right here from the beginning.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Piper61 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Okayjust saw that they are leaving threads open.  I think that makes it very confusing but whatever.  

So where is everyone here going to be.  I think we stay in the episode thread and that way can comment on the show and Nick etc.  Positive or negative.

So I am thinking the episode thread but want to be with everyone here.  I feel like you are family.  Smiley  ???  Let me know
I think I might stay here for the most part.  Maybe it's best just for comfort's sake.  I want to share Josh's heartfelt, eloquent proposal with everyone that has been sharing this beautiful love story right here from the beginning.  

Staaap Piper! I'm gonna cry again!  :tissuebox 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 pm

This thread is Home Sweet Home for the TeamJodi fan... cheerdance cheerdance cheerdance 
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:13 pm

The minutes are dragging by ----

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

I think I might stay here for the most part.  Maybe it's best just for comfort's sake.  I want to share Josh's heartfelt, eloquent proposal with everyone that has been sharing this beautiful love story right here from the beginning.  

Staaap Piper! I'm gonna cry again!  :tissuebox 
 bestbud! console  45 minutes!  cheerleader 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:This thread is Home Sweet Home for the TeamJodi fan... cheerdance cheerdance cheerdance 

OMG!!!!!! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:17 pm

45 minutessss....I'm bouncing off the walls. OH STAHHHHP dragging this out, time!

Josh's Scarf is pretty proud of me for wearing a look-a-like on twitter right now giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:18 pm

IMO there is no way the Murray's would be so happy if Josh wasn't the one
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:20 pm

It's almost time! Wow! We have had some great time here. Let's enjoy the show tonight, I will stay here for the most part too, but I will also check the episode. goteam 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:22 pm

snowandcold wrote:IMO there is no way the Murray's would be so happy if Josh wasn't the one

I agree!! The letter that was released by TPTB is just a stupid way to drag it out and stir the pot. Andi is head over heels in love with Josh!! I heard there might even be a twirl!!!! Smiley

lolpanda lolpanda cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader 

I will be in both threads! #teamjodi #teamsushi
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 pm

What is the best livestream site to watch the aftr?

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Staying here for the most part, I'd like to enjoy everyone's excitement!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye