SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 57 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by foodie Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:20 pm

deleted

Last edited by foodie on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 57 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by teachturtle Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:20 pm

^^^(Steph's photo) Yep, because this process is real, and her brother has found the love of his life!!  beatingheart beatingheart
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:24 pm

luvlady345 wrote:It doesn't matter that they released the letter, the general public doesn't know the only one who has read the letter is the people who are online which doesn't make up a tenth of their viewership....

I'm sure it will end up in the tabloids. They love stories like this. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:24 pm

1funnyfish wrote:The party has already started at the Murray residence! Stephanie just retweeted a picture of her and a news lady at home. Smiley

Wow! Atlanta and Florida will be hopping tonight!!  lolpanda lolpanda cheerleader cheerleader 

So excited to finally be home and settling in to watch. I have never been this excited before. I can only imagine how andi and Josh feel. I bet taping has started. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:25 pm

There are several reasons why we keep the threads locked during epi night. One of them is to keep the conversation in one thread. Also, it’s easier to monitor when there are hundreds of posts in a short time.

However, after being advised of some concerns from many posters, we have decided to change things up this season! We will see how it goes, and maybe we'll do this for every season.

The Nick and Josh FAN THREADS will remain open.

The Episode thread will  be open.  This will give everyone a choice on where you’d like to hang out tonight.

The Andi and her F1 thread, Fan and Discussion will open once it has been confirmed who her F1 is.

Please respect your fellow posters. Any posts that are not within the rules, will be deleted, and the thread will be locked to avoid quotes after quotes of the offending post. We won’t have time to review posts and decide what to keep and what stays. We want everyone to enjoy the end of the season.

The last 48 hours have been fun with all the support for your guy. Lets keep it that way and enjoy the show!

Thank you!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:26 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:The party has already started at the Murray residence! Stephanie just retweeted a picture of her and a news lady at home. Smiley

Wow!  Atlanta and Florida will be hopping tonight!!   lolpanda lolpanda cheerleader cheerleader 

So excited to finally be home and settling in to watch.  I have never been this excited before.  I can only imagine how andi and Josh feel.  I bet taping has started.  Smiley

Isn't the last hour live?

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Either TPTB is throwing a HUGE curve ball (which I doubt) or they are using to announce the next Bachelor
IMHO

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Glow worm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Wow!  Atlanta and Florida will be hopping tonight!!   lolpanda lolpanda cheerleader cheerleader 

So excited to finally be home and settling in to watch.  I have never been this excited before.  I can only imagine how andi and Josh feel.  I bet taping has started.  Smiley

Isn't the last hour live?

They're calling it the "live 3 hour event" so basically they're gonna stop and take questions from the audience as they're watching the show, etc.. leading into ATFR.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Thank you, GA
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:30 pm

There is no way Andi is changing her mind in the ATFR. She is way too happy to be doing that. They just want ratings, same as always. Smiley
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
twinkle73 wrote:After reading the mystery letter it sounds a lot like Nick writing it with TPTB helping with some of the verbage.  I wonder why they would release it now?? Team Josh since their first kiss and this just helps seal the deal IMO

They want to make us think she changes her mind, that's if she even reads it in the first place. But just remember that the average viewer might not even remember what dates Nick went on vs Josh. They'll just read the letter and get sucked in.

You know i was thinking and if Andi tells them "no, I don't want to read it," and it still get read and published, just proves that TPTB had a heavy hand in the letter. Shame on TPTB.  no no  I expect nothing less.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:32 pm

luvlady345 wrote:It doesn't matter that they released the letter, the general public doesn't know the only one who has read the letter is the people who are online which doesn't make up a tenth of their viewership....

I agree. Plus, those who would see this Facebook post will probably have already seen the plane video anyway. I'm guessing that 99% of the people who would pick up on the monastery date clue and read this Facebook post will either take it as confirmation that the plane video was true or that the producers have created a truly spectacular foiler. I'm actually super impressed that after all of this, they still have us guessing. That Des-Brooks foiler is gonna pay dividends for YEARS.

I don't love that it was released because it's so freakin' intimate, though.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 62 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye