SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:26 am

BachfanNY wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:The Murray's are so great!  Andi is so lucky to have found Josh on this show!!  I'm so excited, I can't work!!  sad

Girl, I abandoned the work ship the minute I got to the office. I've already come to terms with the fact that its not going to be a productive day and I'm just going to follow you all and join in on the excitement. Doesn't happen every day when we have a couple so perfectly matched!!

Same here, I almost feel that I have to give them back my pay for today and tomorrow. But I promise I will make it up later.  giggling giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:27 am

Laura Walsh wrote:I keep rewatching scenes from all the episodes and see that at the last rose ceremony neither Nick or Josh acknowledge each other.  When did they stop speaking to each other.  I can't remember there being any words between them.

Probably in the wrong thread but hope we get some leeway today, it's very difficult to go to the other forum.

I am beyond excited.  I have filled the day with errands so that it will go by quicker.

Laura, i posted something similar the other day...
Most FD rc are awkward but since we know that Nick left a negative impression on many of the guys towards the second half of the season, and that Josh didn't care for his attitude, it just made it more awkward. Josh is a very friendly person that had just finished chatting it up with CH as he walked to the rc location. If it was Brian, Chris, or probably anyone else, I guarantee there would have been some sort of acknowledgement like a head nod or a manly handshake (even if it meant, I will crush you giggling ). I know some have said that its all water under the bridge now, and maybe it will be someday, but I don't believe it is now. But that's my opinion based on Nick's plane comments which I have no doubt Josh and Andi are aware of. JMO.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by sherry vercoe Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:29 am

If we are this excited can you imagine Andi , Josh and the Murray household! Be a long day for all of them.

thanks to all of you for making this a special place.

sherry vercoe

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:31 am

sherry vercoe wrote:If we are this excited can you imagine Andi , Josh and the Murray household!  Be a long day for all of them.  

thanks to all of you for making this a special place.

This is probably why they have been actively dropping clues on SM. They are busting at the seams with excitement  danceround 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:32 am

BachfanNY wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:I keep rewatching scenes from all the episodes and see that at the last rose ceremony neither Nick or Josh acknowledge each other.  When did they stop speaking to each other.  I can't remember there being any words between them.

Probably in the wrong thread but hope we get some leeway today, it's very difficult to go to the other forum.

I am beyond excited.  I have filled the day with errands so that it will go by quicker.

Most FD rc are awkward but since we know that Nick left a negative impression on many of the guys towards the second half of the season, and that Josh didn't care for his attitude, it just made it more awkward. Josh is a very friendly person that had just finished chatting it up with CH as he walked to the rc location. If it was Brian, Chris, or probably anyone else, I guarantee there would have been some sort of acknowledgement like a head nod or a manly handshake (even if it meant, I will crush you giggling ). I know some have said that its all water under the bridge now, and maybe it will be someday, but I don't believe it is now. But that's my opinion based on Nick's plane comments which I have no doubt Josh and Andi are aware of. JMO.
It was pretty awkward but at the same time, while Josh is so nice and friendly, I don't know if he would have been much friendlier if any other guy was f2, even a friend. He's just so in love with her and already had trouble sharing in the middle of the season that it's hard to imagine him being ok with any man near her. Being friends with them now that they're engaged and he's f1 is a different story. Nick and Josh seem totally different so not sure they ever would or will be friends, even outside confines of the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:34 am

Glow worm wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
mathwiz37 wrote:MM put the audio of Josh and Andi's voices (I think, by glow worm) up on fb page with the status "Gameday baby!!"

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 33 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 33 LM" />

She's so excited just like the rest of us.

Can't wait!!
 clapping!  You betcha, MM!  This is Josh's World Series!  giggling   Waiting for him to hit a grand slam with his proposal. Then, fireworks!  firework 

This is great! I think that Lauren is here enjoying all the love we share for Andi and Josh. How else would she have known about us wanting a "shirtless Josh" or my audio clip. If you read this Lauren, your family has captured our hearts, all over the world.
I like this thought, I hope she is keeping up with this forum, and if she isn't, someone certainly seems to be and passing along the info to her. How awesome is it that she's posting your audio clip! Congrats!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:35 am

BachfanNY wrote:

I remember that Jason and Molly talked about RC in their podcast. They said that everyone gets strict orders to not smile during RC. That's why they look so concerned. Chris still speaks with Brooks. No hard feelings when all is said and done.
JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:38 am

Piper61 wrote:
Glow worm wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
 clapping!  You betcha, MM!  This is Josh's World Series!  giggling   Waiting for him to hit a grand slam with his proposal. Then, fireworks!  firework 

This is great! I think that Lauren is here enjoying all the love we share for Andi and Josh. How else would she have known about us wanting a "shirtless Josh" or my audio clip. If you read this Lauren, your family has captured our hearts, all over the world.
I like this thought, I hope she is keeping up with this forum, and if she isn't, someone certainly seems to be and passing along the info to her.  How awesome is it that she's posting your audio clip!  Congrats!

Thanks! If I'd have known that she would do that, I would have put more effort into it. It's a bit awkward in the middle.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle73 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:40 am

New finale preview was just on GMA and its online
https://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek-andi-214536366.html

twinkle73

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:45 am

As for the last RC, It as long been my understanding that the final 2 guys are given strict instructions not to interact whatsoever.  I think Roberto and Chris did so anyway, very briefly a nod and smile.  But otherwise I can't think of a final 2 who interacted at all--at least not as edited and aired.  We never really know what actually happened that was cut out.
And Lauren if you are out there, or friends please tell her that it has been a privilege and a sheer pleasure to get to know her beautiful son and amazing family.  I wish them all unconditional love, health and great happiness in the future!

Last edited by Northstargirl on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:48 am

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

It was pretty awkward but at the same time, while Josh is so nice and friendly, I don't know if he would have been much friendlier if any other guy was f2, even a friend. He's just so in love with her and already had trouble sharing in the middle of the season that it's hard to imagine him being ok with any man near her. Being friends with them now that they're engaged and he's f1 is a different story. Nick and Josh seem totally different so not sure they ever would or will be friends, even outside confines of the show.

See, they were friends before Nick got all cocky in the house so I think there's always potential for them to reconnect as friends. I just think that unless they meet before the ATFR to clear the air, there's no love lost between these 2 right now. Guess I'm reading into it more than everyone else 'round here laugh out loud

...and I will eat my words if they post of pic giving each other a big bear hug ATFR! HA!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:07 am

nannymargie wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:The Murray's are so great!  Andi is so lucky to have found Josh on this show!!  I'm so excited, I can't work!!  sad

Girl, I abandoned the work ship the minute I got to the office. I've already come to terms with the fact that its not going to be a productive day and I'm just going to follow you all and join in on the excitement. Doesn't happen every day when we have a couple so perfectly matched!!

Same here, I almost feel that I have to give them back my pay for today and tomorrow.  But I promise I will make it up later.  giggling giggling 

Hey there Team Jodi fans!  :WAVEY:  I feel the same way as the above posts. I can't wait until 8:00 tonight. Really more like 9:30 ish when stuff gets "real" but seeing Hy on the MTP dates should be a fun time filler. HAPPY FINALE MONDAY!! :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye