SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:57 pm

I'm loving Joshalicious. Because good gracious he is!!!!

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by teachturtle Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Oh I LOVE it, Soccermom!! Most definitely Joshalicious!!!  :fanningfan 
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:05 pm

teachturtle wrote:Just catching up from yesterday and today!  Not much sleuthing and sightings this weekend, right??  Everyone's positive comments about Andi's and Josh's journey just make my heart smile!  I think I can say for all of us that's it's crazy how "close" we feel to them!  They have made this season the best (IMO)! Smiley  Can't wait to see them!  
I will DEFINITELY be one of those squealers tomorrow night!  
(Just had to let you all know I hadn't gone anywhere!   beatingheart  my Team Sushi!!! )
You were missed last night, teachturtle!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Josh also liked this picture on IG (nina_mcintosh) about an hour ago.  She's a photographer in Tampa. The guy to Josh's right appears to be related to her - Lewis McIntosh and apparently is a long-time very good friend of his. The caption: Obvi we’ve been Team Josh since the beginning. Can’t wait to cheer you on tomorrow.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 6 Josh_p10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:10 pm

Thanks for this! Any ideas what Andi and Josh are doing this afternoon? I think they are laying out by their pool at the safe house! I bet they are so happy it is finally almost here!!  cheerstoyou heartandarrow 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:21 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'll be squealing from up north here in Canada laugh out loud

Costiesgirl wrote:Another Canadian squealer

YEAH!!!  High clap get that international love goin on, ladies!! Tomorrow night's menu is gooey cheesy pizza, pepsi, and one and a half pints of Ben and Jerry's. With a side of Kleenex  :gotcha: 

I'm hoppin right aboard the Joshalicious train. Oh yes I am. Don't leave without me!!! 👅

Last edited by Erin_Elizabeth on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:21 pm

I've been away for the weekend so I'm sorry if this was already discussed.

1) We know that Andi landed in LA on Thursday, Josh on Friday. Do we know when Nick landed?

2) What day was the People magazine photoshoot?

3) Was there any outings by Andi, Josh or Nick in LA?

e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:23 pm

I love how much support Josh has. All of Tampa and Athens/Atlanta love him. It's crazy.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Andi and Josh have been in hiding----I am sure together. Nick was at the hotel pool with his handler and out to dinner last night in LA probably with his handler. The photo shoot was yesterday!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Just catching up from yesterday and today!  Not much sleuthing and sightings this weekend, right??  Everyone's positive comments about Andi's and Josh's journey just make my heart smile!  I think I can say for all of us that's it's crazy how "close" we feel to them!  They have made this season the best (IMO)! Smiley  Can't wait to see them!  
I will DEFINITELY be one of those squealers tomorrow night!  
(Just had to let you all know I hadn't gone anywhere!   beatingheart  my Team Sushi!!! )
You were missed last night, teachturtle!!!

Thanks Dixie!  I had to go see my boyfriend, Luke Bryan! Smiley  Oh, and I just realized Chris was the one who said, "Joshalicious!"  

I know, Steel!---you would think one of us crazies would have come up with that name--describes him perfectly!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:27 pm

I am bursting at the seams, guys. This will be epic. I feel like tomorrow's Christmas. I'm going to a baseball game tonight, and of course I'll be thinking about Josh :gotcha: Talk to yall tonight! Leave me lots of goodies to catch up on party time

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:29 pm

e258 wrote:I've been away for the weekend so I'm sorry if this was already discussed.

1) We know that Andi landed in LA on Thursday, Josh on Friday. Do we know when Nick landed?

2) What day was the People magazine photoshoot?

3) Was there any outings by Andi, Josh or Nick in LA?

1- Nick landed yesterday (Saturday)

2- I think it was yesterday.

3- Nick has been out. He posted two pictures. One at the hotel pool and another at a restaurant. No sightings of Josh or Andi. Andi did an event on Friday before Josh got there.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye