SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by SafronSahara Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:11 pm

A quick engagement and a sooner than later wedding wouldn't surprise me with these two. Josh is determined to  :married  Andi asap. I  PINKHEART it!
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:13 pm

heather_m_s wrote:
DawgFan wrote:
Jeepers wrote:It appears to have been planned as a fundraiser
I don't live too terribly far and you don't know how badly I want to email and try to get in.   plotting

DOO ITT clapping! 

OMG YES!! Go there ! Momma Murray will prob let you in even if it's standing room only laugh out loud..How exciting!!! Don't forget your camera if you go because we're gonna want to see tons of pics. :Woah-hoo: lolpanda 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:14 pm

nannymargie wrote:Well who can catch E at a later time?  Be on the look out for this program.

West coast here. It will air in three hours for me my dvr is set.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Grandma Peg wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Grandma Peg wrote:E! didn't mention what was on the card and talked over most of the scene when he was reading from a letter, both of them smiling ear to ear, then he shows her the card and she laughs at the "Andi Murray" and he says it has a nice ring to it!  So cute!  awwww 

Who was reading from a letter??

Josh ^

Thank you. I have copied this to the LCD etc thread for further discussion on the letter. yes

Jolena wrote:
heather_m_s wrote:
DawgFan wrote:
Jeepers wrote:It appears to have been planned as a fundraiser
I don't live too terribly far and you don't know how badly I want to email and try to get in.   plotting

DOO ITT clapping! 

OMG YES!! Go there ! Momma Murray will prob let you in even if it's standing room only laugh out loud..How exciting!!! Don't forget your camera if you go because we're gonna want to see tons of pics. :Woah-hoo: lolpanda 

I thought I saw the invitations were now closed. But you should try anyway!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:16 pm

SafronSahara wrote:A quick engagement and a sooner than later wedding wouldn't surprise me with these two. Josh is determined to  :married  Andi asap. I  PINKHEART it!
It's like the ily thing, once heard himself say Andi Murray, he can't stop. I expect to hear him say it only 100 more times before she actually becomes Andi Murray. And yeah, it's not going to be a long engagement here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:16 pm

E knows better, and should've put it on their website giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Seems that Josh has arrived safe and sound in LA.  He favorited this on twitter about an hour ago:
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 40 Josh_t10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

LOL. I think you should post the list on Josh thread AFRC for us to rejoice and remember for future seasons. This has been by far my fave season, especially with Josh fan thread as my home everyday. Andi really pleasantly surprised me.

yes Me too, she was a great bachelorette!
I think maybe my favorite Ette of all time. She didn't let ANY of these guys get the best of her, maybe Josh a little, but for the most part, it was her show and she took her job very seriously. To top it all off, she had her f1 chase her all around the world before winning her, and all 4-5 of her top guys thought they were in love with her. She's awesome.

I feel the same. Best bachelorette this show has ever had. I tweeted that to Fleiss a few weeks ago and he actually retweeted it. I honestly believe that if he hears more of the same from many other fans , maybe they'll look harder for the Andi and Josh type people when casting for this show. Can't hurt. imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Oh, what sweet, original, gifts from our sweet gorgeous man! No one can give her anything so personal to them and their relationship, and he reads her a letter too. How romantic, she sees her name Andi Murray on it. I'd cry my eyes out. He is so intelligent & sweet to come up with this idea. She did play baseball with him, it all comes full circle. Cannot wait for Monday!!!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:A quick engagement and a sooner than later wedding wouldn't surprise me with these two. Josh is determined to  :married  Andi asap. I  PINKHEART it!
It's like the ily thing, once heard himself say Andi Murray, he can't stop. I expect to hear him say it only 100 more times before she actually becomes Andi Murray. And yeah, it's not going to be a long engagement here.

Okay I think I am caught up. Did I miss something about Josh and/or Andi talking about a quick wedding or is this just hopeful speculation?? Smiley

I also don't like what Dylan said about Andi and Josh not lasting! WTH? This was rude. i did not read the article but just saw the posts. They have a 50/50 chance of making it in the real world like any couple coming out of the bubble. In fact, I think they have a better chance than most. He should have just wished them well and kept his opinions to himself. IMO Sour grapes is starting to happen.  :yes: 

One of the most important things to me when couples get engaged on the show is are they really ready for this. Josh is definitely ready and has said over and over he wants a family. Andi seems madly in love also and ready to settle down. she seems like the type to like being in a relationship since her last one lasted 3 years. Josh adores her and that is soooo important to Andi.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Oh, what sweet, original, gifts from our sweet gorgeous man! No one can give her anything so personal to them and their relationship, and he reads her a letter too. How romantic, she sees her name Andi Murray on it. I'd cry my eyes out. He is so intelligent & sweet to come up with this idea. She did play baseball with him, it all comes full circle.  Cannot wait for Monday!!!

beatingheart

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:29 pm

since folks seem to be weighing in on the gifts in their own fan thread, I think Josh's gift is much better. Anyone can put sand in a bottle with a chain and charms. Meh, nothing original or perfect IMO

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca