SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Kaltie Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Lol.. "What the **** are you talking about"

The most perfect couple on Bachelor/Bachelorette history WITHOUT a doubt - IMO.

hearthumbsup hearthumbsup hearthumbsup hearthumbsup 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:15 pm

DawgFan wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:Just wanted to tell everybody on this forum how much I have enjoyed coming here.  This group of people have been my rock when I've been happy and excited for our Josh, when I've been depressed over something being said in sm or the media and on and on.  

A special shout out to emptysquares, Jolena, MJC1969, Grandma Peg, docnash14, Sophinette, Dawg Fan, Georgia Lindsay just to name a few for the time and effort you put in to bring us all the news, beautiful videos, screen caps et cetera so us computer challenged people can keep up to date.  The list goes on and on, too many to write here but you know who you are.

A Heartfelt Thank You
  Laura Walsh

clapping! agree!

Welcome!!  Listen, I'm not afraid to say that I even tweeted Jillian Harris, Emily Maynard and Sean earlier in the season when they were down on Josh. I sent a copy of a great story about The Murray family. All they were basing their opinions on were the edits he was being given. Both Emily and Jillian changed their tunes the next week in their blogs about Josh. Though I like Sean, he's looking for comic relief during his live tweets each show. He's a fool if he doesn't see the love. It's almost made me mad a few times. It's alright though, Monday is almost here. Everyone will see what we've all seen this entire time!!!   :cutesmile!: 

Sean definitely is looking for more comedy in his tweets than anything. But he's #TeamJosh just like his wife.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 59 87b72b10 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 59 86669110 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:17 pm

I just checked Nick's twitter and it looks like he left for LA today!

@viallnicholas28: It's amazing what neon lights does for your inflight experience. Wheels up

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:21 pm

Kaltie wrote:Lol.. "What the **** are you talking about"

The most perfect couple on Bachelor/Bachelorette history WITHOUT a doubt - IMO.

hearthumbsup hearthumbsup hearthumbsup hearthumbsup 

:yes: :yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:28 pm

rc49ers wrote:
Beeleever wrote:After watching the TVGrapevine, my take is this:

I don't believe Nick cannot sense a change in Andi and feel her pulling away from him a bit. It is so obvious to me, just watching her change in BL with Nick, without even comparing her BL with Josh!

That's why I think Nick is saying that he will not propose unless Andi gives him a sign that he's the one. He has to sense something is up. IMHO.

Sorry if it seems like I'm posting this in the wrong thread. I'm trying to avoid causing any undue angst to the Nick fans.

believer , Love your avi .    :Jeremiah : 

rc49ers! I took that pic of Jeremiah at one of his concerts when he was talking to some fans after the show. I don't want to hijack the Josh fan thread, so here's the link to my post last night about Jeremiah.

Anyone interested in hearing two live radio interviews with him this week can check back for the livestream link here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t929p324-paige-jeremiah-tweets-facebook-updates-discussion#663796

Sorry for the interruption. Is it Monday yet? Lol Go #teamsushi! bestbud! 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:54 pm

Just to state the obvious: From the aesthetics alone, Andi and Josh just "look" like they belong together, IMO.
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:02 pm

[quote="Piper61"][quote="Steel2009"]
mathwiz37 wrote:^^^

Here's the link
http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/8574-the-bachelorette-finale-josh-or-nick-video-preview

Thanks for Posting!!  

To me when she is w/ Josh getting her gift she looks very relaxed (and happy). I wonder if she let Nick go prior to her LCD w/ Josh and so she felt that she could really be free w/ her expressions, emotions, etc. I also wonder if she told Josh that she had let Nick go?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:03 pm

Hi all! new video is up!

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6f5

Please share this link if you can, not the YT!

Hope you enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:06 pm

There was a sc from the last preview where Nick is kissing Andi and she's got her knees drawn up as if to keep him from getting too close whereas Andi and Josh are pressed up close. Of course it's only one picture and things might show differently but I thought it was very telling.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:11 pm

sophienette wrote:Hi all! new video is up!

Hope you enjoy!
 clapping!   bowdown

OMG Sophie, this one made me cry.  The words fit with how much he loves her.

Bless you for making all your wonderful videos.  I am so glad you did not wait till after the finale this year.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Hope you enjoy!
 clapping! clapping! Perfect! Thanks for helping us get through the waiting.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Hope you enjoy!

clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! 

Awesome Sophie!! Great song perfectly matched with the clips. Another one to watch multiple times!
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca