SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Grandma Peg Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Kaltie wrote:
Grandma Peg wrote:Any one with good SC abilities would be able to grab a shot of the back of the baseball card....Even had a "fun fact" at the bottom, but I couldn't read what it said!

Where can you see this video????

I caught it on E! News
Grandma Peg
Grandma Peg

Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Kaltie Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Grandma Peg wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
Grandma Peg wrote:Any one with good SC abilities would be able to grab a shot of the back of the baseball card....Even had a "fun fact" at the bottom, but I couldn't read what it said!

Where can you see this video????

I caught it on E! News

Ohhh, dang it... sad

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:56 pm

There are re-runs of E! News on later tonight I believe. I think after Chelsea Lately. And that gift so cute! Hasn't been done before, and something she can keep forever Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandma Peg Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Preview showed quite a lot...show some of both LCD's and both rooms where shown...if they put it on their site, there's some great SC's on there...And Ali F predicted that she chooses Josh!  giggling 
Grandma Peg
Grandma Peg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Grandma Peg wrote:Oh my! ENews just had a new preview...Josh gives Andi her own baseball card...with the name "Andi Murray" on the front...a list of stats on the back...Showed quite a bit..Showed Nicks gift also (Sand in a bottle, on a chain with some charms also, the sand was collected from the beach where he first told her he loved her)

Thanks for the info! Did they talk about the stats listed on the card at all!? Super excited to see this!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandma Peg Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:59 pm

E! didn't mention what was on the card and talked over most of the scene when he was reading from a letter, both of them smiling ear to ear, then he shows her the card and she laughs at the "Andi Murray" and he says it has a nice ring to it! So cute!  awwww 
Grandma Peg
Grandma Peg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:02 pm

In which channel do they show E News??? Lol, I have no idea  giggling giggling

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Grandma Peg wrote:E! didn't mention what was on the card and talked over most of the scene when he was reading from a letter, both of them smiling ear to ear, then he shows her the card and she laughs at the "Andi Murray" and he says it has a nice ring to it!  So cute!  awwww 

Who was reading from a letter??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Ahhhh I want to see this clip! It sounds so cute awwww 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandma Peg Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Grandma Peg wrote:E! didn't mention what was on the card and talked over most of the scene when he was reading from a letter, both of them smiling ear to ear, then he shows her the card and she laughs at the "Andi Murray" and he says it has a nice ring to it!  So cute!  awwww 

Who was reading from a letter??

Josh ^
Grandma Peg
Grandma Peg

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:07 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Ahhhh I want to see this clip! It sounds so cute awwww 

Me too! I just got home. Need to go catch up on the thread.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Well who can catch E at a later time? Be on the look out for this program.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca