SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by jlccaz Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:08 pm

In terms of timing, I'm assuming she was very attached shall we say by HTD, because the storyboard always calls for family to question the Lead's commitment/level of attachment to the Loved One. (for Nick, they wrote down those questions and had the cute little sister put Andi on the spot). And we saw Stephanie Murray raise the issue. But Andi never commented to any Murray about her feelings toward Josh out loud, so I'm assuming (given what followed with their relationship in DR -- picking up speed, not cooling off), that her answers to were strongly positive to pass the "keep the suspense" filter applied in the edit room. I'm assuming she played by the rules, but was nontheless very assuring to them in expression, demeanor, and word. (i.e., Ashley basically told JP's mom she was crazy for JP)
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by SafronSahara Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:14 pm

I remember Brad Womack referring to Emily as babe. Babe is a safe term of endearment though, it's not like Andi is calling Josh baby (yet). I'd luv to hear JoDi refer to each other as baby during the proposal Praying  giggling Hugesmile 
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Something I've always wondered about the FS date.. when the producers/handlers leave for the night I assume they say they'll return at a certain time in the morning? Was just curious to know if it's the crack of dawn, or whether they're able to be with each other in the morning, have breakfast brought in, etc. and if the lead is allowed some leeway for the F1.

Sorta strange to think that they share an incredibly romantic evening together, are separated, and then the very next time they see one another (besides the RC) it's meeting parents. No time whatsoever to talk about the intimacy they just shared..

laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Does anyone else feel like Josh is going to do some super special during the proposal? I feel like that's where a surprise may come in and why Andi is so excited for people to see it. And why she knows people are going to just love them as a couple at the end of this so she can say the stuff about type and connections with nick because at the end everyone is going to be in love with Josh and Andi.

I just feel like he's going to go one step above to make it that much more special.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:37 pm

laurentx wrote:Something I've always wondered about the FS date.. when the producers/handlers leave for the night I assume they say they'll return at a certain time in the morning?  Was just curious to know if it's the crack of dawn, or whether they're able to be with each other in the morning, have breakfast brought in, etc. and if the lead is allowed some leeway for the F1.

Sorta strange to think that they share an incredibly romantic evening together, are separated, and then the very next time they see one another (besides the RC) it's meeting parents.  No time whatsoever to talk about the intimacy they just shared..  

Past leads have mentioned they can leave kinda whenever they want. I'm assuming that means some time the morning after the sleepover. I don't know that they would let them stay longer than that, but perhaps they do.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 26 87b72b10 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 26 86669110 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:38 pm

dpao84 wrote:Does anyone else feel like Josh is going to do some super special during the proposal? I feel like that's where a surprise may come in and why Andi is so excited for people to see it. And why she knows people are going to just love them as a couple at the end of this so she can say the stuff about type and connections with nick because at the end everyone is going to be in love with Josh and Andi.

I just feel like he's going to go one step above to make it that much more special.

Hmmm.. maybe along with proposing he proposes a wedding timeframe, i.e. Spring of next year, after Aaron's football season is over?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:40 pm

I still think them leaving in her "listen to the words" line was very telling. They left that in for a reason and it gives a lot away so i'm surprised they did unless it ties to the ending somehow and they had to include it.

I'm also wondering if we have a surprise performance at the end or something. Maybe Josh gets Ben Fields back and tells her to listen to the words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:40 pm

laurentx wrote:
dpao84 wrote:Does anyone else feel like Josh is going to do some super special during the proposal? I feel like that's where a surprise may come in and why Andi is so excited for people to see it. And why she knows people are going to just love them as a couple at the end of this so she can say the stuff about type and connections with nick because at the end everyone is going to be in love with Josh and Andi.

Hmmm.. maybe along with proposing he proposes a wedding timeframe, i.e. Spring of next year, after Aaron's football season is over?
I hope not, I think she's have a minor conniption at Josh mentioning Aaron or football at their proposal laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm sure the proposal will be super romantic and adorable but I think it's just a normal proposal for this show, kind of like Jash and SeanCat had theirs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:40 pm

I would love to see that too, but I'm really nervous to watch it honestly because of the article (US Weekly ?) that said he was shaking so badly from nerves. Even though Andi apparently thought it was adorable. Just a tabloid but still, I can see him struggling through it from all the emotions.

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:46 pm

Laudergirl wrote:

I would love to see that too, but I'm really nervous to watch it honestly because of the article (US Weekly ?) that said he was shaking so badly from nerves.  Even though Andi apparently thought it was adorable. Just a tabloid but still, I can see him struggling through it from all the emotions.
Well if he starts crying I'm going to be a total mess.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:55 pm

I'll be a mess too.   I never let anyone cry alone. laugh out loud

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
laurentx wrote:Something I've always wondered about the FS date.. when the producers/handlers leave for the night I assume they say they'll return at a certain time in the morning?  Was just curious to know if it's the crack of dawn, or whether they're able to be with each other in the morning, have breakfast brought in, etc. and if the lead is allowed some leeway for the F1.

Sorta strange to think that they share an incredibly romantic evening together, are separated, and then the very next time they see one another (besides the RC) it's meeting parents.  No time whatsoever to talk about the intimacy they just shared..  

Past leads have mentioned they can leave kinda whenever they want. I'm assuming that means some time the morning after the sleepover. I don't know that they would let them stay longer than that, but perhaps they do.
Well I know Andy said that him and Tessa went for a run in the morning together! So who knows how long they get.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca