SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:49 am

I love the cigar thing. What a great idea and that's so cute she thought of it ahead of time. I also love that she tells them Josh is nervous ie be nice. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:56 am

Alanna wrote:I love the cigar thing. What a great idea and that's so cute she thought of it ahead of time. I also love that she tells them Josh is nervous ie be nice. heartbeat

Yes, she is defending her "babe!" So many clues everywhere. Is it Monday yet??!! EEEK!!! 👋 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:00 pm

I like that both Josh and Andi are equally as nervous to meet each others families. And I especially like how protective Andi is of Josh to his family and hers. She's got it bad bad bad for him. It's like, she will cut someone if they hurt her Josh, laugh out loud! That's her baaaabe!

3.more.days. sigh.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:15 pm

BachfanNY wrote:I like that both Josh and Andi are equally as nervous to meet each others families. And I especially like how protective Andi is of Josh to his family and hers. She's got it bad bad bad for him. It's like, she will cut someone if they hurt her Josh, laugh out loud! That's her baaaabe!

3.more.days. sigh.
I know, I hate this stupid show for not letting us see when she started to like him THIS much laugh out loud Ghent?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:25 pm

I want to know what gift Josh got for Andi. Of course I think I just want to see anything. I'm so ready.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:32 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:I might have a surprise for you guys coming later tonight..

clapping!   I feel like I know Josh and Andi personally.  I can't imagine how their families feel!!!!  

:yes: Me too, I love them and I cant wait to see at AFRC. So, I get it when his friends and family are so excited.
I am ready to celebrate yal. party time 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Piper61 wrote:^^^Josh is just too yummy and handsome for words.  His tan, his smile, his radiant personality...

:yes: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9 - Page 25 297491761 That's all I got to say! A catch!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:42 pm

joshfan wrote:i just realised another thing. andi has a ring on her wedding finger when she is on the overnight date with josh. and the way she held his head when they were on the bench really made them look like a married couple. She did not have a ring on her finger with any of the other guys. big sign there i reckon !!

Humm! You gonna make me go watch it again for 100th times? I have to see the ring.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:I like that both Josh and Andi are equally as nervous to meet each others families. And I especially like how protective Andi is of Josh to his family and hers. She's got it bad bad bad for him. It's like, she will cut someone if they hurt her Josh, laugh out loud! That's her baaaabe!

3.more.days. sigh.
I know, I hate this stupid show for not letting us see when she started to like him THIS much laugh out loud Ghent?

No, earlier. At MTA, there is a montage of Josh and Nick. If you listen to her at 1:16:48- she said" to think that I can feel so strongly so quickly, it made me also feel like is it too good to be true?". And this was only week 4, one on one that we didn't get to see So, IMO it was earlier than week 4 or possibly at "hello". She calls him "Babe", have we seeing any lead do that?

Last edited by Maggenzm on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Didn't Ash call JP babe or was that me thinking it?  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:04 pm

Alright, surprise is done and you guys might get it sooner than tonight giggling Just have to wait for it to upload.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Alright, surprise is done and you guys might get it sooner than tonight giggling Just have to wait for it to upload.

bowdown   High clap  Thank you for giving us something to hold us over till Monday.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #9

+80
biolalyss
Beeleever
rc49ers
Pia1
kdubs_ca