SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:54 pm

New Vid up:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-season-finale-josh-murray-meets-parents

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Interesting that Andi and Josh were color coordinated for their MTP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:03 pm

I can get the video to play.Can some bring it over?Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I can get the video to play.Can some bring it over?Thanks

Here you go

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Topazgold wrote:New Vid up:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-season-finale-josh-murray-meets-parents

Too funny "this poor guy, he doesn't have a prayer" giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:12 pm

BachfanNY wrote:

I bet he loooooooves Josh now Smiley Finally! Someone to relieve him of handling Andi! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm

That was so edited, LOL. I am sure there wasn't a moment's hesitation, and that he liked Josh from the beginning. I noticed she called him "babe".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:That was so edited, LOL. I am sure there wasn't a moment's hesitation, and that he liked Josh from the beginning. I noticed she called him "babe".
That's the third time she has been shown to do that.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Thanks MOT..but I can't see..I guess I will have to wait to view on a computer..Not this darn IPad!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Poor Josh, guess he was a 'nervous nelly' too. Hy's pretty intimidating I guess.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

I bet he loooooooves Josh now Smiley Finally! Someone to relieve him of handling Andi! laugh out loud laugh out loud

I just watched the video and it is so sweet and warm.  Warm in many ways, good to see Josh sweating.  It does mean a lot to meet her parents, he should be nervous!

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

+44
gurlbrit
ag54
mercieme
snowandcold
Jolena