SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:01 am

Steel2009 wrote:Someone on the unspoiled thread mentioned  ABC removed this video from the deleted scenes.. I just checked and it's no longer there and ialso gone from HULU and MSN video. Interesting??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqqHW8T96o

Very curious as it seems to me that the producers would want to use Nick's comments about Josh to further accentuate the pitting one against each other especially since each made a comment at the last RC about not being concerned about the other. I guess I could see that it may be more about wanting to wash away Brian's comments that Nick was a snake, etc. in an attempt to rehab Nick vis-a'-vis how the other guys perceive him. That certainly is in keeping with how the MTA played out since nary a word was made about the guys' perception of him.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 am

Hopefully this means he's up for Bach consideration. I'd take him over Chris and Marquel.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:55 am

Alanna wrote:Hopefully this means he's up for Bach consideration. I'd take him over Chris and Marquel.

reeeeally?! awe alanna, I love farmer Chris  sad 

I feel like Chris will be more decisive.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:56 am

BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:Hopefully this means he's up for Bach consideration. I'd take him over Chris and Marquel.

This IS true and after Josh, Chris the manliest man on the show but there's something about him I don't trust.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

This IS true and after Josh, Chris the manliest man on the show but there's something about him I don't trust.

I know what you mean.  IMO, I think right now its because he's coming across like Desiree after Sean's season (which initially turned me off a bit). She was all "everything's ok, I'm over you and ready to find love..." meanwhile she knew she was being considered for the bachelorette so we know she was just saying all the right things to lock that down. In the end it worked for her though so I guess its all good. Also, Chris remained classy to Andi the whole time and outside of Josh, he's the only one who I can see really being in that place where you just want to settle down.

oh yeah, and no lies! :gotcha:  giggling
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Someone want to describe what happened in the preview with Hy and Nick for those of us who can't watch? Thanks Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:36 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

I know what you mean.  IMO, I think right now its because he's coming across like Desiree after Sean's season (which initially turned me off a bit). She was all "everything's ok, I'm over you and ready to find love..." meanwhile she knew she was being considered for the bachelorette so we know she was just saying all the right things to lock that down. In the end it worked for her though so I guess its all good. Also, Chris remained classy to Andi the whole time and outside of Josh, he's the only one who I can see really being in that place where you just want to settle down.

I actually thought he was very much like Andi was at last season's WTA.  Ready to play the game!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

I actually thought he was very much like Andi was at last season's WTA.  Ready to play the game!

Yup IA, exactly the same as Des and Andi. That is when I put away my luggage, no more moving to Iowa for me and walking towards the barn way off yonder. sad
laugh out loud

docnash14 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Someone on the unspoiled thread mentioned  ABC removed this video from the deleted scenes.. I just checked and it's no longer there and ialso gone from HULU and MSN video. Interesting??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqqHW8T96o

Very curious as it seems to me that the producers would want to use Nick's comments about Josh to further accentuate the pitting one against each other especially since each made a comment at the last RC about not being concerned about the other.  I guess I could see that it may be more about wanting to wash away Brian's comments that Nick was a snake, etc. in an attempt to rehab Nick vis-a'-vis how the other guys perceive him.  That certainly is in keeping with how the MTA played out since nary a word was made about the guys' perception of him.

This is very good speculation doc. I never pay attention over the years when vid's are taken down, but now I'm curious. Maybe we won't know the answer until next Monday night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:27 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Someone want to describe what happened in the preview with Hy and Nick for those of us who can't watch? Thanks Smiley

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnk5QMeHCYo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Someone want to describe what happened in the preview with Hy and Nick for those of us who can't watch? Thanks Smiley

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnk5QMeHCYo
thank you Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:50 am

Is there a youtube video of the MTA? I am currently out of the US and cannot watch the episode. Hope someone can post the link. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:26 am

estahafa ... there are:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR6eWqnvRRXMO_6l3bIPUow/videos

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

+44
gurlbrit
ag54
mercieme
snowandcold
Jolena