SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:22 am

Alanna wrote:There's a sneak peak of Nick asking Hy for permission to marry Andi up on Hulu.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/663769#i1,p0,d1

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 am

Is it posted anywhere else? I can't view it.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:20 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:She didn't go with Chris. She has tweeted multiple times that women need to thank her because she gave them a chance with him.

Again, not to start a long discussion.  At this point even if Chris did come back and she did choose him, she would tweet that. It goes along with the story as it stands right now.

I don't think she chooses Chris.  But wouldn't it be awesome when RS and everyone spoiled that Brooks who in essence was F3 came back and won the girl and was engaged to her, a year later for the F3 to come back and win the bachelorette at the end and be engaged to her?

The fact of it happening exactly one year later would be awesome.

I think this has maybe 0.0001!% chance of happening, but it would be my favorite ending ever if it did.

With a year since it happened Des's finale has become one of my favorites.  Even at the time I could easily say Chris had the best proposal speech ever, yes he even beat out Ryan and JP.  But the fact that RS had to eat crow, awesome! The only thing I would change is that I am sure it sucked for Brooks, not being in on the game.

All three of the F3 seem fine now, so if something crazy or foilery happened I believe they were all in on it and all of them are just fine.

Brooks wasn't F3. He was F2 and told Desiree he didn't want to continue.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:22 am

atem wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:She didn't go with Chris. She has tweeted multiple times that women need to thank her because she gave them a chance with him.

Again, not to start a long discussion.  At this point even if Chris did come back and she did choose him, she would tweet that. It goes along with the story as it stands right now.

I don't think she chooses Chris.  But wouldn't it be awesome when RS and everyone spoiled that Brooks who in essence was F3 came back and won the girl and was engaged to her, a year later for the F3 to come back and win the bachelorette at the end and be engaged to her?

I think this has maybe 0.0001!% chance of happening, but it would be my favorite ending ever if it did.

With a year since it happened Des's finale has become one of my favorites.  Even at the time I could easily say Chris had the best proposal speech ever, yes he even beat out Ryan and JP.  But the fact that RS had to eat crow, awesome! The only thing I would change is that I am sure it sucked for Brooks, not being in on the game.

All three of the F3 seem fine now, so if something crazy or foilery happened I believe they were all in on it and all of them are just fine.

Brooks wasn't F3.  He was F2 and told Desiree he didn't want to continue.  

Technically Brooks was left at the F3 position. Drew and Chris both accepted roses after Brooks left. While Brooks was intended by Des to be something else, in actual order because he chose to leave he was the F3.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:25 am

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Brooks wasn't F3.  He was F2 and told Desiree he didn't want to continue.  

Technically Brooks was left at the F3 position.  Drew and Chris both accepted roses after Brooks left.  While Brooks was intended by Des to be something else, in actual order because he chose to leave he was the F3.

The point is that F3 actually coming back to propose was already used TWICE. Once with DeAnna and the other with Jillian.

Chris isn't coming back as there is nothing indicating he is unlike with DeAnna and Jillian.

There's nothing clue wise to indicate otherwise.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:27 am

isittrue wrote:someone speculated yesterday that maybe Nick does walk away in the F2 maybe Marcus statement about Nick leaving was foreshadowing?  but the plane video would not fit in with this theory so I dunno.

Nor would it fit Nick asking Hy to marry Andi.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:29 am

atem wrote:

The point is that F3 actually coming back to propose was already used TWICE.  Once with DeAnna and the other with Jillian.  

Chris isn't coming back as there is nothing indicating he is unlike with DeAnna and Jillian.

There's nothing clue wise to indicate otherwise.

Jeremy did not propose to DeAnna. Reid did, it would be different if the lead accepted the proposal. I don't think she does, I don't think Chris S comes back. I was saying I would find it interesting if it did happen, especially one year after it was spoiled to have happened.

I genuinely don't care who Andi picks, or who is stuck with her. I think she is not very likeable, so to me the winners are those who got away.

I will hope the best for the final couple and hope to be proved wrong like I was with Chris and Des.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:05 am

stuckinsc- I sure hope you are wrong and she is nicer than we think! Cuz I really think Josh is a great guy!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:31 am

atem wrote:
isittrue wrote:someone speculated yesterday that maybe Nick does walk away in the F2 maybe Marcus statement about Nick leaving was foreshadowing?  but the plane video would not fit in with this theory so I dunno.

Nor would it fit Nick asking Hy to marry Andi.

The ONLY way I see Nick ever choosing to leave is if he believed she was more in love w Josh.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:38 am

Spencer81 wrote:stuckinsc-  I sure hope you are wrong and she is nicer than we think!  Cuz I really think Josh is a great guy!  

I am a Josh fan too. He seems okay with the parts of Andi's personality that I don't like. So it might work for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:45 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:stuckinsc-  I sure hope you are wrong and she is nicer than we think!  Cuz I really think Josh is a great guy!  

I am a Josh fan too.  He seems okay with the parts of Andi's personality that I don't like.  So it might work for them.

I agree and andi knows she can be difficult and asked josh if he could up with her. Josh, after drinking a sip of wine, said yes. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:06 am

Someone on the unspoiled thread mentioned  ABC removed this video from the deleted scenes.. I just checked and it's no longer there and ialso gone from HULU and MSN video. Interesting??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqqHW8T96o

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

+44
gurlbrit
ag54
mercieme
snowandcold
Jolena