SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Yeah all leads say that! I think she made her decision after HTDs (as rumored in US Weekly) but wasn't 100 percent confident until the day/night before.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 1f49c

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by CHO Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Will she construe Nick's unwillingness to propose unless he gets a reassurance from her - as his backing out and not being trustworthy to stick by her through thick and thin ? But Josh - who she feared all along was going to dump her - actually comes through ?? Producer manipulated - but could happen. Where is the explosive event - doesn't seem like Nick --- but I would feel the same way as Nick I think !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:Yeah all leads say that! I think she made her decision after HTDs (as rumored in US Weekly) but wasn't 100 percent confident until the day/night  before.

Thank you for posting this, it was a nice article.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:10 pm

ironcat wrote:Jason feared he made a mistake as soon as he let Molly go IMO and that's why he broke down.  That was way more than the typical guilt the lead feels after dumping the F2, but knowing their F1 will soon be there.  If Andi pulls a full Mesnick, I might buy that she was really undecided until the last moment to the point where she was really going back and forth and didn't know which one to choose, like Jason.  I do think unlike some other leads she actually could envision herself with both guys, and tried to delay her decision in her mind as long as possible for the sake of"doing her job" well.  But she definitely had a favorite for a while IMO, as opposed to it being 50/50.

Andi does not pull a mesnick don't worry. Josh is madly in love with andi --imo-- and Andi is in love with him. Melissa was not madly in love with jason and her ex boyfriend, now husband, picked her up at the airport after the final rose ceremony.  Suspect  We all knew that here. Jason found out and was mortified. They broke up then. Quite the opposite of Josh and andi.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:11 pm

laurentx wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Andi says she wasn't completely sure until the final day. 

http://www.popsugar.com/Bachelorette-Andi-Dorfman-Interview-Video-35325386
Yep, but she was 99% sure before the final day.  All the leads are forced to make that statement, otherwise how can you justify the physicality up to that point? Been watching this show a lot of seasons, never have I heard it stated that they were completely sure by hometowns, FSD, MTP, or LCD.

IA they all say they didn't know until the very last day. Do they say "maybe" when asked if they'd do the bachelorette again?

Sorry, she annoys the heck out of me.  Hugesmile 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:50 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
ironcat wrote:Jason feared he made a mistake as soon as he let Molly go IMO and that's why he broke down.  That was way more than the typical guilt the lead feels after dumping the F2, but knowing their F1 will soon be there.  If Andi pulls a full Mesnick, I might buy that she was really undecided until the last moment to the point where she was really going back and forth and didn't know which one to choose, like Jason.  I do think unlike some other leads she actually could envision herself with both guys, and tried to delay her decision in her mind as long as possible for the sake of"doing her job" well.  But she definitely had a favorite for a while IMO, as opposed to it being 50/50.

Andi does not pull a mesnick don't worry.  Josh is madly in love with andi --imo-- and Andi is in love with him.  Melissa was not madly in love with jason and her ex boyfriend, now husband, picked her up at the airport after the final rose ceremony.   Suspect   We all knew that here.  Jason found out and was mortified.  They broke up then.  Quite the opposite of Josh and andi.  
 :yes: it's part of their contract to lead up the most dramatic finale ever.  rotfl  IMO, Andi knew very early on that she loved Josh, but she was very fair to give all the guys a chance and get to know them, but she went with her heart in the end, as it should be. jmo

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by schnitzel Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Im not convinced that it is Josh. I keep on thinking that the plane video was fake. Sorry but that is ALL over the internet. #FLEISSED
schnitzel
schnitzel

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
laurentx wrote:

Yep, but she was 99% sure before the final day.  All the leads are forced to make that statement, otherwise how can you justify the physicality up to that point? Been watching this show a lot of seasons, never have I heard it stated that they were completely sure by hometowns, FSD, MTP, or LCD.

IA they all say they didn't know until the very last day. Do they say "maybe" when asked if they'd do the bachelorette again?

Did she say 'maybe'? They usually say 'NO'.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by schnitzel Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Does anyone have a west coast live streaming link to what the Finale this Monday?  I ask the Mods but they do not have anything.  I had one for Desiree's season and lost it.

Help no no
schnitzel
schnitzel

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:23 pm

schnitzel wrote:Im not convinced that it is Josh.  I keep on thinking that the plane video was fake. Sorry but that is ALL over the internet. #FLEISSED

It is very real imo and so are all the other hundreds of clues on SM. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:25 pm

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
laurentx wrote:

But at the end she said she was done. She also said she would support her son or daughter but would steer them away from doing it. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:37 pm

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
laurentx wrote:

She said "maybe" as in in case this doesn't work out, I'm open to all possibilities in the future maybe IMO

schnitzel wrote:Does anyone have a west coast live streaming link to what the Finale this Monday?  I ask the Mods but they do not have anything.  I had one for Desiree's season and lost it.

Help no no

We have a dedicated thread with links for online viewing that everyone contributes to if they have links to share.

Online Viewing Links

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

+44
gurlbrit
ag54
mercieme
snowandcold
Jolena