SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Linds911 wrote:Yeah all leads say that! I think she made her decision after HTDs (as rumored in US Weekly) but wasn't 100 percent confident until the day/night  before.

I haven't seen that article but that is the timing I decided watching the overnight dates, as well.  I sensed a difference in the way Andi was with Nick.

Given the fact that these people barely know each other even at the end of the show, I don't think it is unreasonable to be keeping an open mind until the very end, and I think that was what Andi was doing after the hometowns: waiting to see if going all out on the last sets of dates would change her mind.  Thus, no final decision until the end.  But, I'm sure she did have a strong idea.

We find out the truth, of course, YEARS later, but even then sometimes you have to wonder if they are advancing their certainty for the ego of their chosen.  When someone like Ashley slips and actually tells their final 1 "I love you" before the overnight dates (not on tape; just per both of them), that is pretty solid proof they had made up their minds, but I think there is ALWAYS the possibility that the planned F1 does something to ruin it ... because, as noted, they haven't spent very much time together at all and barely know each other.

Though - even saying "I love you" isn't proof of anything, since Andy actually told Bevin he loved her on their LCD, and HE was rumored to have been certain about his F1 (Tessa) since VERY early on.  Who the heck knows WHAT was going on in his head.  

Bottom line, until someone writes a book we'll never know - and even then, it's suspect.  

So ... all the above, JHMO.  I'm cool as long as we don't start fighting over it, the whole "when did she decide" thing!  (seen that happen, too; just how much can people invest in something they DON'T KNOW???)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 pm

There is a description and extended video preview up on tvgrapevine:

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/8574-the-bachelorette-finale-josh-or-nick-video-preview

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:37 am

is anyone else having a problem with the tvgrapvine video.? I can't get it to play , I'm getting " Error loading media , video cannot play." can anyone help me.? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:04 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
ironcat wrote:Jason feared he made a mistake as soon as he let Molly go IMO and that's why he broke down.  That was way more than the typical guilt the lead feels after dumping the F2, but knowing their F1 will soon be there.  If Andi pulls a full Mesnick, I might buy that she was really undecided until the last moment to the point where she was really going back and forth and didn't know which one to choose, like Jason.  I do think unlike some other leads she actually could envision herself with both guys, and tried to delay her decision in her mind as long as possible for the sake of"doing her job" well.  But she definitely had a favorite for a while IMO, as opposed to it being 50/50.

Andi does not pull a mesnick don't worry.  Josh is madly in love with andi --imo-- and Andi is in love with him.  Melissa was not madly in love with jason and her ex boyfriend, now husband, picked her up at the airport after the final rose ceremony.   Suspect   We all knew that here.  Jason found out and was mortified.  They broke up then.  Quite the opposite of Josh and andi.  

I'm not worried, I don't believe Andi pulled a Mesnick, just saying that getting that emotional when your F2 leaves is indicative of something more than guilt.  That's why I also believe that regardless of what Melissa did once she got home, Jason wasn't fully emotionally committed to/in love with her either if he had such a strong reaction to Molly leaving.  As far as I'm concerned, the breakup between them was mutual; once out of the bubble, she didn't want him and he didn't want her.  So yeah, quite unlike Andi and Josh. IMO.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:22 am

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek-andi-214536366.html

'Bachelorette' Finale Sneak Peek: Who Will Andi Choose?
Good Morning America 0:54 mins

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Steel2009 wrote:https://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek-andi-214536366.html

'Bachelorette' Finale Sneak Peek: Who Will Andi Choose?
Good Morning America 0:54 mins

Someone is going home before the FRC IMO
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:38 pm

So that room is not Nick's, it's Andi's! WOW!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:44 pm

grace8136 wrote:So that room is not Nick's, it's Andi's! WOW!!!

What? How do we know that?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:45 pm

I noticed that too but thought it was a non factor since most have already decided she is going to let Nick go. Nice to know that the folks that insisted it wasn't Nick's room based on the layout were infact correct :yes: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:46 pm

mercieme wrote: 

I noticed that too but thought it was a non factor since most have already decided she is going to let Nick go. Nice to know that the folks that insisted it wasn't Nick's room based on the layout were infact correct :yes: 

What? Please explain??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:47 pm

mercieme wrote: 

So where Andi is crying is not Nicks room? How so we know? And where they had their LCD was that Nicks room?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:
mercieme wrote: 

What? Please explain??

Check out the GMA vid from this morning, she was shown leaving that room (full couch view indicated no one beside her) & getting in the black truck.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

+44
gurlbrit
ag54
mercieme
snowandcold
Jolena