SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:49 pm

mercieme wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
mercieme wrote: 

I noticed that too but thought it was a non factor since most have already decided she is going to let Nick go. Nice to know that the folks that insisted it wasn't Nick's room based on the layout were infact correct :yes: 

What? Please explain??

Check out the GMA vid from this morning, she was shown leaving that room (full couch view indicated no one beside her) & getting in the black truck.

I will I am at work right now so I can't haha
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:50 pm

Andi's room has yellow furniture and a blue vase. Posting from my phone. When I get to my pc, will post screencaps. Still think the crying room is Nick's IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Now it is absolutely not definite it was Nick's!!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:54 pm

lexforlife wrote:Andi's room has yellow furniture and a blue vase. Posting from my phone. When I get to my pc, will post screencaps. Still think the crying room is Nick's IMO.

Maybe Nick got up and left when she is letting him go. Did he say anything in the video of walking away? I just remember him saying I disagree and he wouldn't argue with her.

My question is why did Nick say to Andi "you don't think I" what did Andi not think....
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:58 pm

lexforlife wrote:Andi's room has yellow furniture and a blue vase. Posting from my phone. When I get to my pc, will post screencaps. Still think the crying room is Nick's IMO.
SCs would be great! Thank you.

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:59 pm

For those who studied the resort….does that room match where she is walking out of, to the SUV?

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:05 pm

I am not sure that I see a match.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:06 pm

It's the exact couch…..also reddish pillows.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:08 pm

I'll do some SCs over on that thread. give me a minute...

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:I'll do some SCs over on that thread. give me a minute...
That'll be great! I need the visuals as I think my brain is really scrambled!  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by ag54 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Also, if you notice in the pics, the shelves have the same stuff exactly and the blue artwork next to them, so unless Nick and Andie's rooms are identical down to the vase placement, it is Nick's room.

ag54

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:16 pm

ag54 wrote:Also, if you notice in the pics, the shelves have the same stuff exactly and the blue artwork next to them, so unless Nick and Andie's rooms are identical down to the vase placement, it is Nick's room.

Unless they wherein Andi's room for the LCD? I know that doesn't usually happen…..but on never knows.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - Discussion - Thread #3

+44
gurlbrit
ag54
mercieme
snowandcold
Jolena