SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 71 of 84 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:16 am

Finally saw the deleted roses scene! How adorable!!!!!!! Those two should walk around with fairy dust and just toss it on the universe. They are storybook.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:19 am

pumpkinnoodle wrote:
Alanna wrote:
waitaminutee wrote:Deleted scene is up!! http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_axwkxxnz

You can tell they are so comfortable with each other based on the way they are sitting  :cutesmile!: 
How adorable!!! Josh is picking lint off her pants haha. They all look like a family already and I absolutely love Lauren and Stephanie with their boys! So, so cute!

And we get to see the roses!!! Ahhhh!!

Ditto to everything you said Alanna!!! I agree!! Those deleted scenes are adorable!!  clapping! clapping! clapping! 

Lol at Josh picking lent off of her. They can't get any cuter.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:27 am

Does anyone have different link for the roses scene? I'm not from usa so i can't view it
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:36 am

Sorry I don't think it's anywhere else yet except the ABC site

Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:17 am

e258 wrote:Does anyone have different link for the roses scene? I'm not from usa so i can't view it
http://www.hulu.com/watch/658931
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:20 am

The necklace(s) during the family date part is odd, but I think it is more clear that the necklace she is wearing post show is different and possibly it is still a gift from Josh.

Would production add or change an accessory mid-date as product placement? Talking strictly about the necklace changes in the aqua top, not the medallion on the baseball date.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:27 am

Can anyone offer some positive feedback on next week's preview?!? It's one heck of an edit, for sure!!! We only see three things regarding Josh:
1. He throws baseball gloves up in the air with Andi and young children
2. He says "I do love you."
3. He asks "Why do you think that?"
Everything else are voice overs or are clips of Nick/Chris. It looks a bit confusing for Josh fans, but I'm sure that was the intent... :nervous http://www.hulu.com/watch/658386
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 am

I will take the bait that TP are dangling and it seems like Andi is unsure of going to the fs with Josh  no idea and he seems game for it.

Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:39 am

Luvvy wrote:I will take the bait that TP are dangling and it seems like Andi is unsure of going to the fs with Josh  no idea and he seems game for it.
There is zero doubt she is going to take the fs. Are they even serious with this?? She'll worry Josh will be pull a JPG beforehand or whatever, but she'll be fine and take it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jemily2012 Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 am

Dixie Pines wrote:
e258 wrote:Does anyone have different link for the roses scene? I'm not from usa so i can't view it
http://www.hulu.com/watch/658931

the deleted scene is uploaded on youtube now for everyone to watch!  clapping! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmijsZ7j3W4&hd=1#
jemily2012
jemily2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:03 am

clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:23 am

Thanks jemily for posting the youtube link! Your Canadian friends will be grateful!

Great job on the necklace sleuthing everyone! Even though the F1 is spoiled, this is the benefit of sleuthing, finding little gem infomation such as the necklace. Whether Josh/MM gave it to her, we don't know, but the fact remains she definitely has a different necklace on! If it's mentioned post show, you can all say, "I knew that" laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 84 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime