SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 72 of 84 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:31 am

Dixie Pines wrote:Can anyone offer some positive feedback on next week's preview?!? It's one heck of an edit, for sure!!! We only see three things regarding Josh:
1. He throws baseball gloves up in the air with Andi and young children
2. He says "I do love you."
3. He asks "Why do you think that?"
Everything else are voice overs or are clips of Nick/Chris. It looks a bit confusing for Josh fans, but I'm sure that was the intent... :nervous http://www.hulu.com/watch/658386

Thank God people who are this board know all about the edits and the previews we get to see are not even close to what is aired.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:50 am

One thing I noticed in the deleted scene Andi say's Josh would make a wonderful husband and father. I believe she mentioned it with some others but I don't remember her saying it before about Josh. Do any of you remember her saying it before?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:53 am

pander3575 wrote:One thing I noticed in the deleted scene Andi say's Josh would make a wonderful husband and father.  I believe she mentioned it with some others but I don't remember her saying it before about Josh.  Do any of you remember her saying it before?
This was the first time. She's also described her f1 post show as kind and compassionate, exactly how she described Josh in that scene. Babeeeees, why are you so cute?! laugh out loud I cannot wait to see these two muffins in real life!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:02 am

Josh is the only one Andi calls "babe", right?

If so, I'll add that to my Josh is F1 fact list  giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:05 am

BachfanNY wrote:Josh is the only one Andi calls "babe", right?

Is there a Josh F1 fact list on this board or is that just your personal list?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am

Alanna wrote:
pander3575 wrote:One thing I noticed in the deleted scene Andi say's Josh would make a wonderful husband and father.  I believe she mentioned it with some others but I don't remember her saying it before about Josh.  Do any of you remember her saying it before?
This was the first time. She's also described her f1 post show as kind and compassionate, exactly how she described Josh in that scene. Babeeeees, why are you so cute?! laugh out loud I cannot wait to see these two muffins in real life!
Me too! I hope when he comes out on ATFR he gives Andi one of those bear hugs that just wraps her up.  :atomic: 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:08 am

He is like the only one she just melts into when they hug
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:14 am

He is the only one that when they are walking she puts her arm all the way around him too. They seem so comfortable together except when she goes into worry mode.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 am

Thank you so much for posting the link for us Canucks what a great video! I love that he tells her right out that he's going to propose!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:18 am

pander3575 wrote:One thing I noticed in the deleted scene Andi say's Josh would make a wonderful husband and father. I believe she mentioned it with some others but I don't remember her saying it before about Josh. Do any of you remember her saying it before?
To me when I listen to that the last part about Husband Father etc it sounds different (a it is all a VO) you can tell it's spliced not spoken at one time.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:23 am

nannymargie wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Josh is the only one Andi calls "babe", right?

Is there a Josh F1 fact list on this board or is that just your personal list?

Just personal, its more of a "mental note" list too, laugh out loud

Should we have a fact list???

Off the top of my head:

-Andi continuously skeptical, asking "is this real" or "too good to be true" pretty much from the start
-Andi telling Josh, "listen to the words" of the Ben Fields song is like Andi saying, "this is our song"
-Getting a second date with a second love song (uhm hello, we need options for the FRC montage)
-It got real for Andi when Josh said he was falling in love, despite others have said that the week before
-Kisses - exclusive nose & neck kisses
-Andi only refers to Josh and "Baaaaabe"
-Andi is more than nervous to meet Josh's family than anyone else
-She is protective of Josh, even to his own family

I know there's more but can't remember right now.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:25 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Thank you so much for posting the link for us Canucks what a great video! I love that he tells her right out that he's going to propose!

That's my guess as to why it wasn't shown. If Nick and Josh are the F2, one is always shown to be ready to propose (Nick) and one is shown as not sure (Josh).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 84 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime