SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 73 of 84 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:29 am

pander3575 wrote:One thing I noticed in the deleted scene Andi say's Josh would make a wonderful husband and father.  I believe she mentioned it with some others but I don't remember her saying it before about Josh.  Do any of you remember her saying it before?
No, I don't believe they have shown us her saying that before about Josh, and that is the point some make when they point out the positives Andi has said about some of the other guys, and hasn't about Josh. Doesn't mean she doesn't think it or feel that way, it's more of the editing that we didn't get to see. This is still the case with a large portion of the regular viewing audience, too, that don't go online seeking deleted scenes, extended previews, spoiler information, etc. She had such complimentary words to describe him other than jock athlete, amazing chemistry and questioning his trust worthiness, etc.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:30 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Thank you so much for posting the link for us Canucks what a great video! I love that he tells her right out that he's going to propose!

That's my guess as to why it wasn't shown. If Nick and Josh are the F2, one is always shown to be ready to propose (Nick) and one is shown as not sure (Josh).

I guess this time they are both ready???

Nick pretty much from night #2 and Josh at HTD??? (I exaggerate with Nick, but in all seriousness I only remember him being skeptical on night 1).
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:31 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Thank you so much for posting the link for us Canucks what a great video! I love that he tells her right out that he's going to propose!
I loved that, too. She seemed to eat that up, and next week we're supposed to believe her reaction to him saying he loves her is lukewarm and not like her reaction last week when he told her he was falling in love.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:32 am

BachfanNY wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

That's my guess as to why it wasn't shown. If Nick and Josh are the F2, one is always shown to be ready to propose (Nick) and one is shown as not sure (Josh).

Nick pretty much from night #2 and Josh at HTD??? (I exaggerate with Nick, but in all seriousness I only remember him being skeptical on night 1).

I think they are both ready too, but I think during the finale, they are going to be throwing doubt on Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am

Piper61 wrote:
I loved that, too.  She seemed to eat that up, and next week we're supposed to believe her reaction to him saying he loves her is lukewarm and not like her reaction last week when he told her he was falling in love.
I wonder how she's going to be with Nick now, knowing that Josh will propose and he's essentially hers. I think post-show, using Josh's phrases tweeting, her blogs, not posting pics with Nick, it's like she's totally squashed whatever she had with him in favor of Josh, Josh, and umm, Josh, but I wonder when that shut-down will start.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:35 am

BachfanNY wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Josh is the only one Andi calls "babe", right?

If so, I'll add that to my Josh is F1 fact list  giggling 

Is there a Josh F1 fact list on this board or is that just your personal list?

Just personal, its more of a "mental note" list too, laugh out loud

Should we have a fact list???

Off the top of my head:

-Andi continuously skeptical, asking "is this real" or "too good to be true" pretty much from the start
-Andi telling Josh, "listen to the words" of the Ben Fields song is like Andi saying, "this is our song"
-Getting a second date with a second love song (uhm hello, we need options for the FRC montage)
-It got real for Andi when Josh said he was falling in love, despite others have said that the week before
-Kisses - exclusive nose & neck kisses
-Andi only refers to Josh and "Baaaaabe"
-Andi is more than nervous to meet Josh's family than anyone else
-She is protective of Josh, even to his own family

I know there's more but can't remember right now.
 yes  This is an awesome start! The way they tease each other, and the way they wrap themselves around each other is different from the other guys.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:36 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

I think they are both ready too, but I think during the finale, they are going to be throwing doubt on Josh.

Ahhhh! Which is why they want us to keep thinking he's just another jock that is going to break andi's heart in the end. Its all coming together.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:37 am

BachfanNY wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Josh is the only one Andi calls "babe", right?

If so, I'll add that to my Josh is F1 fact list  giggling 

Is there a Josh F1 fact list on this board or is that just your personal list?

Just personal, its more of a "mental note" list too, laugh out loud

Should we have a fact list???

Off the top of my head:

-Andi continuously skeptical, asking "is this real" or "too good to be true" pretty much from the start
-Andi telling Josh, "listen to the words" of the Ben Fields song is like Andi saying, "this is our song"
-Getting a second date with a second love song (uhm hello, we need options for the FRC montage)
-It got real for Andi when Josh said he was falling in love, despite others have said that the week before
-Kisses - exclusive nose & neck kisses
-Andi only refers to Josh and "Baaaaabe"
-Andi is more than nervous to meet Josh's family than anyone else
-She is protective of Josh, even to his own family

I know there's more but can't remember right now.

the almost synchronized tweets using similar if not identical words
Yellow bracelet from the second 1-1 date
Sushi tweets by Josh and later Andi
the 4th of July picture that possibly suggests they were together
synchronized tweet silence on safehouse weekends

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:37 am

Piper, the yellow ribbon!  :winkie: Sushi!!

Last edited by teachturtle on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:37 am

Alanna wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
I loved that, too.  She seemed to eat that up, and next week we're supposed to believe her reaction to him saying he loves her is lukewarm and not like her reaction last week when he told her he was falling in love.
I wonder how she's going to be with Nick now, knowing that Josh will propose and he's essentially hers. I think post-show, using Josh's phrases tweeting, her blogs, not posting pics with Nick, it's like she's totally squashed whatever she had with him in favor of Josh, Josh, and umm, Josh, but I wonder when that shut-down will start.
I wonder if her main shut Nick out came when RS posted the Nick video. I'm sure she wasn't happy about it.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:38 am

Have yall noticed how Josh opens his arms all the way out when waiting for her to fall right into her comfy spot
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:40 am

BachfanNY wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

Ahhhh! Which is why they want us to keep thinking he's just another jock that is going to break andi's heart in the end. Its all coming together.

Bingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 84 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime