SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 74 of 84 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:42 am

Alanna wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Thank you so much for posting the link for us Canucks what a great video! I love that he tells her right out that he's going to propose!
I loved that, too.  She seemed to eat that up, and next week we're supposed to believe her reaction to him saying he loves her is lukewarm and not like her reaction last week when he told her he was falling in love.
I wonder how she's going to be with Nick now, knowing that Josh will propose and he's essentially hers. I think post-show, using Josh's phrases tweeting, her blogs, not posting pics with Nick, it's like she's totally squashed whatever she had with him in favor of Josh, Josh, and umm, Josh, but I wonder when that shut-down will start.
I think it has to begin to start once she has her FS dates with both of the guys.  I think she offers it to both Nick and Josh, who accept, and this begins her final decision making process.  This is why she lets Chris go before the FS (if you believe the spoiler, which I do), because she has already determined that he is not going to jump ahead of Josh or Nick, and there is no further reason to keep him.  All it does IMO is possibly cause further angst for her F1, plus is more respectful to Chris if she knows she is going to let him go at the RC anyway.  For me, it really does seem that even though Chris had a great HTD, it has pretty much been a two-horse race for awhile, and I think Josh was actually the lead horse from the M&G but she couldn't shut down the process both in reality and in her mind.

Last edited by Piper61 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 am

MJC1969 wrote:Have yall noticed how Josh opens his arms all the way out when waiting for her to fall right into her comfy spot
Best EVAH.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 74 Screen12

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 am

teachturtle wrote:Piper, the yellow ribbon!  :winkie: Sushi!!
How could I forget, teachturtle!  giggling   Plus, the addition of the purple ribbon sometime post show.

Last edited by Piper61 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 am

Awesome, thanks guys, here's an updated list:

-Andi continuously skeptical, asking "is this real" or "too good to be true" pretty much from the start
-Andi telling Josh, "listen to the words" of the Ben Fields song is like Andi saying, "this is our song"
-Getting a second date with a second love song (uhm hello, we need options for the FRC montage)
-It got real for Andi when Josh said he was falling in love, despite others have said that the week before
-Kisses - exclusive nose & neck kisses
-Andi only refers to Josh and "Baaaaabe"
-Andi is more than nervous to meet Josh's family than anyone else
-She is protective of Josh, even to his own family
-Know how to tease each other
-Andi and Josh wrap around each other when they hug
-Almost synchronized tweets using similar if not identical words
-Yellow bracelet from the second 1-1 date, and purple bracelet as possible clue
-Sushi tweets by Josh and later Andi
-4th of July cryptic photos, they were not with family members
-Synchronized tweet silence on safehouse weekends

Is it a fact that Josh manhandles Andi, and that she likes it? giggling I just keep thinking about their second date when she trips and she says "staaaap" and he just grabs her anyway, lord I just got a hot flash :fanningfan
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:47 am

Alanna wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Have yall noticed how Josh opens his arms all the way out when waiting for her to fall right into her comfy spot
Best EVAH.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 74 Screen12
 :yes:  So open and welcoming.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:49 am

BachfanNY wrote:Awesome, thanks guys, here's an updated list:

-Andi continuously skeptical, asking "is this real" or "too good to be true" pretty much from the start
-Andi telling Josh, "listen to the words" of the Ben Fields song is like Andi saying, "this is our song"
-Getting a second date with a second love song (uhm hello, we need options for the FRC montage)
-It got real for Andi when Josh said he was falling in love, despite others have said that the week before

Is it a fact that Josh manhandles Andi, and that she likes it? giggling I just keep thinking about their second date when she trips and she says "staaaap" and he just grabs her anyway, lord I just got a hot flash :fanningfan
Support from the Murrays and also Hy- Stephanie and Lauren tweeting pics of Jodi, saying how cute they are, supporting them, Lauren and Hy tweeting to each other on their amazing kiddos, Andi using the same words to describe Josh and f1, Andi saying chemistry is the most important thing for f1, friends from Athens/UGA tweeting Josh is chosen, Andi favoriting tweets that Josh is The One, Josh favoriting tweets about Andi and her style. I'll add more as I remember!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:57 am

The list goes on and on and on.....
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:01 am

BachfanNY wrote:Awesome, thanks guys, here's an updated list:

I think it's more important how SHE reels him back in for more!! Man I wish we could hear what they said!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:04 am

What's the fastest a bachelor couple has gotten married? I can see Josh wanting to get married soon

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 am

No wonder some of us are convinced Josh is F1 (even without the spoiler). This is a long list!

-SM support from both families to each other
-Josh's mom and sis posting pics of Jodi
-Post show interviews of Andi saying chemistry is the most important, a word she uses for Josh in her PIs
-Post show interviews of Andi describing qualities of her F1-coincide with her description of Josh in her PIs
-Friends from Athens/UGA tweeting Josh is F1
-Andi favs tweets that say Josh is F1
-Josh favs tweets about Andi and her style
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:13 am

BachfanNY wrote:No wonder some of us are convinced Josh is F1 (even without the spoiler). This is a long list!

-SM support from both families to each other
-Josh's mom and sis posting pics of Jodi
-Post show interviews of Andi saying chemistry is the most important, a word she uses for Josh in her PIs
-Post show interviews of Andi describing qualities of her F1-coincide with her description of Josh in her PIs
-Friends from Athens/UGA tweeting Josh is F1
-Andi favs tweets that say Josh is F1
-Josh favs tweets about Andi and her style
Snap chatting each other, ghirardelli tweets, Andi hasn't been spotted traveling for a long time, most likely meaning she's in atl this whole time, Cancun/OFF tweets, Jessie and Eric Decker following Andi after meeting Josh, I'll add more as time goes on. Really, who else can be f1?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 am

Costiesgirl wrote:What's the fastest a bachelor couple has gotten married? I can see Josh wanting to get married soon

Both Sean/Catherine and Trista/Ryan got married less than a year after their engagement aired on tv. In reality they were both engaged a little over a year from when it was filmed to the weddings. I'm a little fuzzy on the timeline for TR though.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 74 87b72b10 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 74 86669110 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 84 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime