SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 75 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 79 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 am

rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 am

Another clue, Andi's resignation letter to her boss which asks that he consider her for re-hire towards the end of the year after her PR commitments are done.. (stays in Atlanta)
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:23 am

BachfanNY wrote:Awesome, thanks guys, here's an updated list:

-Andi continuously skeptical, asking "is this real" or "too good to be true" pretty much from the start
-Andi telling Josh, "listen to the words" of the Ben Fields song is like Andi saying, "this is our song"
-Getting a second date with a second love song (uhm hello, we need options for the FRC montage)
-It got real for Andi when Josh said he was falling in love, despite others have said that the week before
-Kisses - exclusive nose & neck kisses
-Andi only refers to Josh and "Baaaaabe"
-Andi is more than nervous to meet Josh's family than anyone else
-She is protective of Josh, even to his own family
-Know how to tease each other
-Andi and Josh wrap around each other when they hug
-Almost synchronized tweets using similar if not identical words
-Yellow bracelet from the second 1-1 date, and purple bracelet as possible clue
-Sushi tweets by Josh and later Andi
-4th of July cryptic photos, they were not with family members
-Synchronized tweet silence on safehouse weekends

Is it a fact that Josh manhandles Andi, and that she likes it? giggling I just keep thinking about their second date when she trips and she says "staaaap" and he just grabs her anyway, lord I just got a hot flash :fanningfan

Thank you for this. Nice to have in one place. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:29 am

[quote="BachfanNY"]No wonder some of us are convinced Josh is F1 (even without the spoiler). This is a long list!

-Andi continuously skeptical, asking "is this real" or "too good to be true" pretty much from the start
-Andi telling Josh, "listen to the words" of the Ben Fields song is like Andi saying, "this is our song"
-Getting a second date with a second love song (uhm hello, we need options for the FRC montage)
-It got real for Andi when Josh said he was falling in love, despite others have said that the week before
-SM support from both families to each other
-Josh's mom and sis posting pics of Jodi
-Post show interviews of Andi saying chemistry is the most important, a word she uses for Josh in her PIs
-Post show interviews of Andi describing qualities of her F1-coincide with her description of Josh in her PIs
-Friends from Athens/UGA tweeting Josh is F1
-Andi favs tweets that say Josh is F1
-Josh favs tweets about Andi and her style

Okay, thanks! I will delete the one i bumped above. This is quite the list and don't forget the video of Josh singing!! "You know you are going to mine!" LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:29 am

-SM support from both families to each other
-Josh's mom and sis posting pics of Jodi
-Post show interviews of Andi saying chemistry is most important, a word she uses for Josh in her PIs
-Post show interviews of Andi describing qualities of her F1-coincide with her description of Josh in her PIs
-Friends from Athens/UGA tweeting Josh is F1
-Andi favs tweets that say Josh is F1
-Josh favs tweets about Andi and her style
-Caught snapchatting each other post show
-Cancun/OFF tweets timing coincides
-Andi has not been spotted traveling (outside of abc commitments and visiting her g-ma)
-Both said they love ghirardelli in tweets
-Jessie and Eric Decker following Andi after meeting Josh
-Andi's resignation letter which asks that they consider her for re-hire when PR commitments are done-points to staying in ATL
-Josh happily singing "Why waste your time, you know you're gonna be mine" video (with yellow and purple bracelets on, btw)

This is almost comical...

Last edited by BachfanNY on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:30 am

soccermom333 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:No wonder some of us are convinced Josh is F1 (even without the spoiler). This is a long list!

Okay, thanks!  I will delete the one i bumped above.  This is quite the list and don't forget the video of Josh singing!!  "You know you are going to mine!"  LOL

ack! you're right!!

Edited: just added it, thanks!!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:33 am

I'm really surprised the Roses ended up in deleted scenes.. why would they do that? It was an important scene in that it's the first time Josh professes that he wants to propose at the end, not just that he's falling in love.  That's huge.

I really feel that Josh was her F1 the entire season and Nick default F1.  The week of the lie detector when things were off between them was the only time all season when she was down and had doubts that the process would work.  And Belgium was a crossroads - if he told her he was falling in love it was over for the other guys, if not she would turn her focus to Nick.  Josh passed with flying colors  Smiley
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am

Wow that's a list! I'm convinced for sure that the spoilers were correct. Maybe they can get married with the engaged BIP couple

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:41 am

I love this list! And every time I read about or listen to the Josh video singing, "Why waste your time, you know you're gonna be mine", I have to laugh and smile! So cute! He's not only singing, he's animated and dancing, and the pan to Sabel in the backseat is priceless.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:45 am

You guys, there are about 10 other clues that involve the Murray family, if you want, I'll compile a list and bring them here. Those alone confirm to me he's the F1  giggling 

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:46 am

laurentx wrote:I'm really surprised the Roses ended up in deleted scenes.. why would they do that? It was an important scene in that it's the first time Josh professes that he wants to propose at the end, not just that he's falling in love.  That's huge.

I really feel that Josh was her F1 the entire season and Nick default F1.  The week of the lie detector when things were off between them was the only time all season when she was down and had doubts that the process would work.  And Belgium was a crossroads - if he told her he was falling in love it was over for the other guys, if not she would turn her focus to Nick.  Josh passed with flying colors  Smiley

I don't know why either, but I'm happy they did! I do think they needed to show that side of Josh so that when she lets Chris go, we know that all three of these guys are capable of romantic gestures.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:48 am

Ash2214 wrote:You guys, there are about 10 other clues that involve the Murray family, if you want, I'll compile a list and bring them here. Those alone confirm to me he's the F1  giggling 
Yeah, this is the most ridiculous season EVER. I thought Jash was bad but then Jodi rolled unto the scene and blew it out of the water. Love them!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 79 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime