SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 76 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 80 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:48 am

Ash2214 wrote:You guys, there are about 10 other clues that involve the Murray family, if you want, I'll compile a list and bring them here. Those alone confirm to me he's the F1  giggling 

Giiiiirl! :giggle:   Yes please bring them over, thank you!!!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:50 am

Ash2214 wrote:You guys, there are about 10 other clues that involve the Murray family, if you want, I'll compile a list and bring them here. Those alone confirm to me he's the F1  giggling 

Ash, this just may be me but I would also add that Josh's HTD was on Easter. Andi said she took home town dates very seriously. I would think she would have had some input (although not final) about the schedule of the dates. I just don't think she would have wanted to go visit any family on that holiday.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:19 pm

One of the things that I appreciate about JoDi is that they speak of their future coupledom past the engagement but more so as a marriage. Both Josh and Andi seem to be looking at their relationship long term and not just the upcoming engagement. I hope their relationship bodes well post show and they actually make it to the altar as  :Woah-hoo:  :Woah-hoo:  cheerleader  cheerleader  as they can be.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:27 pm

SafronSahara wrote:One of the things that I appreciate about JoDi is that they speak of their future coupledom past the engagement but more so as a marriage. Both Josh and Andi seem to be looking at their relationship long term and not just the upcoming engagement. I hope their relationship bodes well post show and they actually make it to the altar as  :Woah-hoo:  :Woah-hoo:  cheerleader  cheerleader  as they can be.

Yes!! I know I'm jumping the gun here but it would be kinda awkward if TPTB decline to do Des/Chris wedding and opt instead for Andi/Josh wedding.. especially since there's no relocation involved I wouldn't think it will take long! Ratings in Atlanta would be big!  :yes: 
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Some of these are from about a month ago, but I think they're pretty telling. I've posted them elsewhere before, but they got lost in the shuffle pretty quickly. Some are from the Murray family and others aren't. I've also found some other little things, but I think these are enough to prove my point.

1). During Memorial Day Weekend, Josh's little sister posted a picture to Instagram of her with Josh's dog Sabel. Josh was spotted at the Tampa airport that same weekend so that tells me his sister and parents were watching his dog (as we know he just got her back recently too). That also tells me that he was going somewhere considering he was spotted at an airport. I do feel like Andi 100% had her first safe house visit this weekend because this weekend marked two weeks since the FRC. It's usually every other weekend the couple meets up. Andi and Josh were both pretty silent that whole weekend on social media.

2). During that same weekend, Josh posted a picture to his Instagram and his Twitter. He left it on his Instagram, but literally in a matter of a couple of minutes he deleted it off of his Twitter. My thoughts? It might have given away his location somehow - like it accidentally got tagged to his picture. I was silly enough to not pay attention to that haha. But literally a few minutes afterwards, Andi made it seem like she was spending the weekend with her sister Rachel and her husband out in San Diego. What was interesting was that Rachel took a picture with her husband, not Andi, and then Andi retweeted the picture. My question - why wouldn't Rachel take an actual picture with Andi? Why her husband? Probably because Andi wasn't even there and they just wanted to make it seem like she was. I think it was just a cover up for Andi and Josh because Josh made a little mistake.

3). So Hy Dorfman's Twitter came back two days after the FRC. I went to his Twitter and noticed the tweet to Lauren Murray had been deleted although he was and is still following her. From there, I went to Lauren Murray's Twitter to see if she was still following Hy and she is. From there, I went to Aaron Murray's Twitter and low and behold, Aaron was following Hy Dorfman. What's interesting, however, is that the page Aaron followed after Hy is the Kansas City Chiefs. Aaron followed them two days after he was drafted by them and when he was drafted it happened to be the weekend of the FRC. I also knew that Aaron was following Chad Michael Murray laugh out loud before he followed Hy so that tells me he followed Hy around the same time he started following the Kansas City Chiefs - a couple of days after the FRC. I'm not so sure Aaron would be following Hy Dorfman after the FRC if his daughter broke Josh's heart.

4). Lauren Murray has unfollowed a few people on her Twitter over the past two months and yet she's still following Hy.

5). A few weeks ago, Lauren Murray posted a Facebook status. She received over 20 comments on it. Someone left a comment about how this woman was golfing with Andi's mom and she said Andi's mom was really nice. Out of the 20 or so comments she received on the status the only one Lauren Murray liked was the one calling Andi's mom nice.

6). A few weeks ago, Lauren Murray posted a picture of her, her husband, Josh, Aaron and Stephanie. She received an insane amount of comments on the picture. At least over 40 people saying different things. One woman said "I can't wait to see all of the updated pictures with the new family members you have added to your family" and Lauren Murray, out of all of the comments, only liked that one comment. Aaron and his girlfriend Kacie are not engaged. They've been together for almost a year so she's certainly not a new member. Could this woman be talking about Andi?

7). Aaron Murray used to be really active on social media when the episodes were airing, but not really anymore, although for the Hometown episode he favorited a lot of tweets. A few episodes into the season Aaron favorited a tweet that said "some of us know the spoilers already, but good luck with everything" so he acknowledges the spoilers and favorites it.

8). Lauren Murray has had Andi's back on SM, especially during the whole thing with Eric. She responded to a tweet that was quite cruel and stood up for Andi and Lauren also favorited the picture Andi posted about not being perfect. Both Josh and Lauren favorited a tweet from Chris Harrison that stood up for him and Andi. A tweet asked who was more morally bankrupt, Andi or Chris Harrison. Chris came back with something funny and both Josh and Lauren favorited it.

There were some other ones too. Chad Gloer is one of Josh's good friends. He used to tweet up a storm in the first couple of episodes. He even stated that he couldn't wait to hang out with Andi and bring her to The Ivy ( a bar in Atlanta? that Josh and his friends love) and Kelly was actually there a couple of weekends ago. For whatever reason, a lot of people on the board were upset about the Murray's being way too active on SM and that they were not following their contracts. Since then, none of the Murray siblings live tweet the show like they used to and the same goes with Chad. Although Lauren still posts some things to her Facebook, it's not like it used to be. For example, There's 100% proof that Josh made it to at least the F2. Two days before the FRC Lauren Murray posted to her Facebook that one of her sons could be engaged by the end of the week. We know that even if the F3 can't leave the location, they can certainly call their family. Sean Lowe got to for example.

I also liked that docnash mentioned that Josh's hometown date was on Easter. It could be possible that Andi wanted to do Josh's hometown on a holiday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:31 pm

OMG_Great JOB on the list BachfanNY!!!   clapping!  clapping! 

Do you have Andi, wiping josh's tears anywhere on the list yet?

Also can we save the final list somewhere that's easily accessible?  Maybe under the "fan screen cap" where MJC is posting all the pics/videos.  I hate for this list to disappear..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:33 pm

laurentx wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:One of the things that I appreciate about JoDi is that they speak of their future coupledom past the engagement but more so as a marriage. Both Josh and Andi seem to be looking at their relationship long term and not just the upcoming engagement. I hope their relationship bodes well post show and they actually make it to the altar as  :Woah-hoo:  :Woah-hoo:  cheerleader  cheerleader  as they can be.

Yes!!  I know I'm jumping the gun here but it would be kinda awkward if TPTB decline to do Des/Chris wedding and opt instead for Andi/Josh wedding.. especially since there's no relocation involved I wouldn't think it will take long!  Ratings in Atlanta would be big!   :yes: 

I know!!! I have a feeling this will happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:36 pm

laurentx wrote:I'm really surprised the Roses ended up in deleted scenes.. why would they do that? It was an important scene in that it's the first time Josh professes that he wants to propose at the end, not just that he's falling in love.  That's huge.

I really feel that Josh was her F1 the entire season and Nick default F1.  The week of the lie detector when things were off between them was the only time all season when she was down and had doubts that the process would work.  And Belgium was a crossroads - if he told her he was falling in love it was over for the other guys, if not she would turn her focus to Nick.  Josh passed with flying colors  Smiley

I'm surprised but happy we got them.  TBTB, as usual, were too busy trying to show conflict on Josh's HTD and they deleted these 2 scenes...
I just feel bad  millions will never get to see these 2 clips..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
laurentx wrote:

Yes!!  I know I'm jumping the gun here but it would be kinda awkward if TPTB decline to do Des/Chris wedding and opt instead for Andi/Josh wedding.. especially since there's no relocation involved I wouldn't think it will take long!  Ratings in Atlanta would be big!   :yes: 

I know!!!  I have a feeling this will happen.
And if tptb aren't onboard, I have no doubt Hy is all about giving his special princess any wedding she wants, especially if it's going to make her a Murray at the end of the day.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:43 pm

I agree with all your clues, Ash, except one...Aaron has been following Hy since January!

Twitter:
Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman     ·   Jan 12    

My dad's dreams are probably complete thanks to a follow by @aaronmurray11 #manjealousy #geauxdawgs

IMO this is just another HUGE clue!  GO DAWGS!!!  GO TEAM SUSHI!!!

Oh, another thing...go back and look at Josh's, Aaron's, and Stephanie's pics, and you will see a lot of the Shake Face. Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:51 pm

What about the Marcus/Luci wedding too now, he proposed to her! 3 weddings but Andi and Josh would be the most watched by far. I wonder if they'll do a tv wedding though because they'll probably want one in Atlanta and usually the bachelor ones are in Santa Barbara right?

Back to top Go down

Post by fatiOz Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Piper61 wrote:I love this list! And every time I read about or listen to the Josh video singing, "Why waste your time, you know you're gonna be mine", I have to laugh and smile! So cute! He's not only singing, he's animated and dancing, and the pan to Sabel in the backseat is priceless.  giggling 

Hey where can you watch this video
Sounds very cute :D

fatiOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 80 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime