SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 77 of 84 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 80 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Thanks Ash, great list..please keep it updated for us?  Smiley 

I don't know how to bring them here, but on US Magazine's website they have several Andi throwback photos posted. I didn't realize she was an athlete - softball as a child, tennis team in high school, still plays tennis and golf. I knew she liked sports (as do I!) just didn't know she played sports. This was prob mentioned during JPG season but don't like him and did not really watch. I think she will fit in very well with this family!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:01 pm

fatiOz wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I love this list! And every time I read about or listen to the Josh video singing, "Why waste your time, you know you're gonna be mine", I have to laugh and smile!  So cute!  He's not only singing, he's animated and dancing, and the pan to Sabel in the backseat is priceless.  giggling 

Hey where can you watch this video
Sounds very cute :D

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203468357126009&set=vb.1125676914&type=2&theater
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:04 pm

laurentx wrote:Thanks Ash, great list..please keep it updated for us?  Smiley 

I don't know how to bring them here, but on US Magazine's website they have several Andi throwback photos posted.  I didn't realize she was an athlete - softball as a child, tennis team in high school, still plays tennis and golf.  I knew she liked sports (as do I!) just didn't know she played sports.  This was prob mentioned during JPG season but don't like him and did not really watch.  I think she will fit in very well with this family!  

On jodi's first 1/1 Josh mentioned playing golf and tennis but Andi did not say anything. This is something else they have in common that they do as a couple.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:05 pm

teachturtle wrote:I agree with all your clues, Ash, except one...Aaron has been following Hy since January!

Twitter:
Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman     ·   Jan 12    

My dad's dreams are probably complete thanks to a follow by @aaronmurray11 #manjealousy #geauxdawgs

IMO this is just another HUGE clue!  GO DAWGS!!!  GO TEAM SUSHI!!!

Oh, another thing...go back and look at Josh's, Aaron's, and Stephanie's pics, and you will see a lot of the Shake Face. Smiley

Aaron actually followed Andi back in January! He unfollowed her at some point during filming. Aaron 100% followed Hy a couple days after the FRC  Smiley :yes: 

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:08 pm

Did anyone see the photo Josh's mom put up on FB of Step at some dance I believe and it looked like Josh beside her but I'm unsure since he's making a face?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:08 pm

Aaron followed Hy before he followed the Chiefs! FRC was the 9th, and I believe Aaron was drafted on the 10th.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:09 pm

pander3575 wrote:Did anyone see the photo Josh's mom put up on FB of Step at some dance I believe and it looked like Josh beside her but I'm unsure since he's making a face?

Yes, it's not recent. It's just a picture that her sorority posted to celebrate her being on The Bachelorette.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:11 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
fatiOz wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I love this list! And every time I read about or listen to the Josh video singing, "Why waste your time, you know you're gonna be mine", I have to laugh and smile!  So cute!  He's not only singing, he's animated and dancing, and the pan to Sabel in the backseat is priceless.  giggling 

Hey where can you watch this video
Sounds very cute :D

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203468357126009&set=vb.1125676914&type=2&theater
Thank you, MJC for responding with the link! I have actually been trying to get some work done at work.  :shocked!: giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:13 pm

laurentx wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:One of the things that I appreciate about JoDi is that they speak of their future coupledom past the engagement but more so as a marriage. Both Josh and Andi seem to be looking at their relationship long term and not just the upcoming engagement. I hope their relationship bodes well post show and they actually make it to the altar as  :Woah-hoo:  :Woah-hoo:  cheerleader  cheerleader  as they can be.

Yes!!  I know I'm jumping the gun here but it would be kinda awkward if TPTB decline to do Des/Chris wedding and opt instead for Andi/Josh wedding.. especially since there's no relocation involved I wouldn't think it will take long!  Ratings in Atlanta would be big!   :yes: 

I have wondered the same thing. Recently I read somewhere (possibly RS but not sure) that ABC is not wanting to televise Des and Chris' wedding. This could be the reason why.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:14 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Aaron followed Hy before he followed the Chiefs! FRC was the 9th, and I believe Aaron was drafted on the 10th.

Yes, when I checked late into the week back on the week of the FRC, the last person he followed was Chad Michael Murray, so that means he followed Hy right after the FRC or a couple of days after when he started to follow the Chiefs. Either way, Aaron followed him either on or right after the FRC. That's telling to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Aaron followed Hy before he followed the Chiefs! FRC was the 9th, and I believe Aaron was drafted on the 10th.

Yes, when I checked late into the week back on the week of the FRC, the last person he followed was Chad Michael Murray, so that means he followed Hy right after the FRC or a couple of days after when he started to follow the Chiefs. Either way, Aaron followed him either on or right after the FRC. That's telling to me.
He must be so happy! Aww! I'm sure Andi is really happy to be able to share her new Murray friends with him laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:19 pm

laurentx wrote:Thanks Ash, great list..please keep it updated for us?  Smiley 

I don't know how to bring them here, but on US Magazine's website they have several Andi throwback photos posted.  I didn't realize she was an athlete - softball as a child, tennis team in high school, still plays tennis and golf.  I knew she liked sports (as do I!) just didn't know she played sports.  This was prob mentioned during JPG season but don't like him and did not really watch.  I think she will fit in very well with this family!  
Thank you, Lauren!!! Enjoyed seeing these!!!http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/andi-dorfmans-yearbook-photos-before-she-was-the-bachelorette-201437/39346
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 84 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 80 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime