SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 68 of 84 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 76 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Did you catch when Aaron was first introduced to her and giving her a hug, he said something like, "she looks like one of us or she looks like everyone else."  I thought that was a cute comment.

The consensus of the whole family is that Josh has pretty much put his life on hold for his siblings and they all agree that it's time for him to be happy.

And all that talk about not dating for 5 years, the family has proven that to be true." Mom said he had put himself and that it is his time. And, Andi wiping his tears, how sweet.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:23 pm

waitaminutee wrote:I just noticed something! When Andi and Josh enter his parent's house, Andi is wearing 1 necklace as seen in this SC:
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 68 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 68 Screen11" />

Later on Andi is talking to Momma Murray, Andi suddenly has 2 necklaces on, as seen in this SC:
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 68 Screen10

In all the ITM's from that date she was wearing one necklace only. The 2nd added necklace looks like a small heart?

And Andi has been pictured wearing that small heart necklace post-show a few times when people have spotted her. It's the same one as in the picture this tweeter posted on June 3: https://twitter.com/chan_crumpton/status/473959369868992512/photo/1

This is a huge clue IMO that Josh is indeed F1 and gave her that necklace sometime at his family's home

WOW!!!!! HUGE High clap High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:24 pm

I remember her liking or tweeting something else about a necklace......last week. i will look for it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 pm

She liked this tweet:

Brooklyn Designs @brklyndesigns  ·  Jul 6
Look for @AndiDorfman wearing our Abbey necklace during her hometown date with Josh tomorrow on #TheBachelorette! http://www.brooklyndesigns.ca/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=NF2444-AbbeyG …

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:28 pm

On June 27th a fan saw her at the Ft Lauderdale airport and she is wearing the necklace for sure!
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 68 Screen11

the picture was discussed on another thread: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2286p792-bachelorette-10-facebook-twitter-updates-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
waitaminutee wrote:I just noticed something! When Andi and Josh enter his parent's house, Andi is wearing 1 necklace as seen in this SC:
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 68 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 68 Screen11" />

Later on Andi is talking to Momma Murray, Andi suddenly has 2 necklaces on, as seen in this SC:
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 68 Screen10

In all the ITM's from that date she was wearing one necklace only. The 2nd added necklace looks like a small heart?

And Andi has been pictured wearing that small heart necklace post-show a few times when people have spotted her. It's the same one as in the picture this tweeter posted on June 3: https://twitter.com/chan_crumpton/status/473959369868992512/photo/1

This is a huge clue IMO that Josh is indeed F1 and gave her that necklace sometime at his family's home

WOW!!!!!  HUGE High clap High clap 

Waitaminute, AWESOME find. Can he get any better? Roses and a necklace on the hometown date. She must be in heaven right now.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:34 pm

The necklace on their site looks like it has two parts. Not sure that's the heart necklace she's been wearing post show. Although I wish it was.  Looks more like the quartz they mention on the necklace website.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:38 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:

Upset :tissuebox 
Love this response, bachfan!  :cutesmile!: 

Pipe- it was literally my initial response last night. My hubby looked over at me when I wiped my one tear and was like "seriously??" giggling 

I'm glad I learned my lesson with des's season and watched every part of every episode thus far (as much as I hate doing that). Josh continues to prove me wrong.  I nearly lost it when he cried during that conversation with his mom.

He is such a softy. I love him even more now if that's possible.
This is what Des 's said on her blog about that " it’s charming that Josh is a beefy guy but a softy when it comes to Andi. He adores her! " I agree Des!!  word
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:38 pm

dpao84 wrote:The necklace on their site looks like it has two parts. Not sure that's the heart necklace she's been wearing post show. Although I wish it was.  Looks more like the quartz they mention on the necklace website.

But did Josh give it to her?  She's not wearing it when she comes in?? We need a close up of the necklace when she walks in the house..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

He is such a softy. I love him even more now if that's possible.
This is what Des 's said on her blog about that " it’s charming that Josh is a beefy guy but a softy when it comes to Andi. He adores her! " I agree Des!!    word
So true. It seems so silly now that 2 episodes ago Andi thought that he wouldn't be there for her and would leave her/the show when we see how he really treats her and how in love he is with her. It's so sweet!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 pm

I don't think that added necklace is a heart it looks almost clear.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
dpao84 wrote:The necklace on their site looks like it has two parts. Not sure that's the heart necklace she's been wearing post show. Although I wish it was.  Looks more like the quartz they mention on the necklace website.

But did Josh give it to her?  She's not wearing it when she comes in?? We need a close up of the necklace when she walks in the house..

Yeah, I can only see 1 tier of the necklace when she walks in the house. Can anyone get a higher definition close-up to confirm?
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 84 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 76 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime