SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 67 of 84 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 75 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Haha this will sound funny but I'm super excited for next weeks episode just because of the promo to the season finale!!!! Can't wait to see Andi's dress and some sc from the finale! 6 days left  Jumping hearts

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Relalou wrote:
teachturtle wrote:
timfan wrote:Andi called him babe on the boat on there first one on one and I do not think she calls any other guy babe I could be wrong because I do not pay much attention to the others

I just watched the one-on-one.  As much as I wanted to hear "Babe,"  I think she says, "Not bad."  Which view was she talking about?  :winkie: 

She says "not bad babe" and the view was great within the boat and without!

Caught it! Smiley YAY!!! I agree!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Kaltie wrote:Haha this will sound funny but I'm super excited for next weeks episode just because of the promo to the season finale!!!! Can't wait to see Andi's dress and some sc from the finale! 6 days left  Jumping hearts
Hopefully they shoe it tptb might just show preview for mta
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Afterbuzztv discusses the HTD and comments about the undeniable chemistry between Andi and Josh. Warning: Courtney is a guest in the panel. Josh is discussed towards the 30 min. part of the video
https://youtu.be/yZIBzKfxRH0

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:20 pm

waitaminutee wrote:This is the roses one: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_913ja1yk

She calls him babe at 0:50  :cutesmile!: 

She called him babe on the boat during their first 1-1.

Sorry to be redundant I just saw the prior posts about this. I know we had discussed previously when the previews first came out for Episode 5

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Alanna wrote:
waitaminutee wrote:Deleted scene is up!! http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_axwkxxnz

You can tell they are so comfortable with each other based on the way they are sitting  :cutesmile!: 
How adorable!!! Josh is picking lint off her pants haha. They all look like a family already and I absolutely love Lauren and Stephanie with their boys! So, so cute!

And we get to see the roses!!! Ahhhh!!

Ditto to everything you said Alanna!!! I agree!! Those deleted scenes are adorable!!  clapping! clapping! clapping! 
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm done. I can't. awwww Josh is crazy about her and is certain that he'll have the oppurtunity to propose.

I know Andi has a contract and obligations to fulfill, but I would've been done at that sweet gesture. I wonder if at that point Andi knew she found her man?
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:31 pm

SafronSahara wrote: I'm done. I can't. awwww Josh is crazy about her and is certain that he'll have the oppurtunity to propose.

I know Andi has a contract and obligations to fulfill, but I would've been done at that sweet gesture. I wonder if at that point Andi knew she found her man?

Nah...she's still in "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" mode or at least thats what tptb wants us to believe..

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
SafronSahara wrote: I'm done. I can't. awwww Josh is crazy about her and is certain that he'll have the oppurtunity to propose.

Nah...she's still in "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" mode or at least thats what tptb wants us to believe..

That's just the difference between storyline and reality. IMO the only real drama they had was the lie detector fiasco. It cracks me up that Fliess would even try to pull the old FS or no FS with Josh. I mean is there anyone that thinks he's not going to the FS?

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:16 pm

I'm finding myself living from Monday to Monday, counting the days down in between. I do believe this is the BEST Bachelor/Bachelorette season EVER!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:17 pm

waitaminutee wrote:Deleted scene is up!! http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5569765/VDKA0_axwkxxnz

You can tell they are so comfortable with each other based on the way they are sitting  :cutesmile!: 

They are very comfortable together.  Andi looked happy and comfortable sitting around.  Loved that they were all laughing and having a good time.  I find Andi and Josh are so playful together, they tease each other and laugh a lot.  I do not see that with Nick or am I missing it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by waitaminutee Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 pm

I just noticed something! When Andi and Josh enter his parent's house, Andi is wearing 1 necklace as seen in this SC:
[img]Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 67 Screen11[/img]

Later on Andi is talking to Momma Murray, Andi suddenly has 2 necklaces on, as seen in this SC:
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 67 Screen10

In all the ITM's from that date she was wearing one necklace only. The 2nd added necklace looks like a small heart?

And Andi has been pictured wearing that small heart necklace post-show a few times when people have spotted her. It's the same one as in the picture this tweeter posted on June 3: https://twitter.com/chan_crumpton/status/473959369868992512/photo/1

This is a huge clue IMO that Josh is indeed F1 and gave her that necklace sometime at his family's home
waitaminutee
waitaminutee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 84 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 75 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime