SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 48 of 84 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 66 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:36 am

Alanna wrote:
pumpkinnoodle wrote:The videos for Josh's hometown date are up on youtube.  Hugesmile 
Hmm I can't find them. Who's the user? Thanks!

Bachelor Nation - three parts - here's the first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA_CCiBbgXg

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:36 am

Piper61 wrote:
emptysquares wrote:Not that anyone ever doubted it but I found a up close screen shot of Josh's ribbon and it's definitely from the candy store.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 48 Bach10
 :yes:  And who else cracked up when Andi was trying to spit sunflower seeds.  giggling 

I am bummed we didn't get to see him giving her the roses, or see passionate kisses when she left him that evening.  In no way do I believe that didn't happen.  Boo hiss the producers!  And I didn't think their date with family was bad at all.

Maybe in the deleted scenes...I think we will get 1 from each HTD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:43 am

docnash14 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
pumpkinnoodle wrote:The videos for Josh's hometown date are up on youtube.  Hugesmile 
Hmm I can't find them. Who's the user? Thanks!

Bachelor Nation - three parts - here's the first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA_CCiBbgXg
Thanks! Not allowed on phones sad sad I'll see if it'll work bringing them over here!

Eta: Just subverted the YouTube system in the other thread laugh out loud

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:43 am

2 Quick Observations on next week's preview....

-The "Too good to be true" line is clearly a voice over.

-The Baseball date may actually be a "F1" date. Some seems to think that Nick on the island is the F1 date. I think Andi planned a special date just for him with kids and baseball to help him with his painful memories about baseball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:48 am

cindebugg wrote:I've been hitting the rewind button so much that my remote is going to be walking funny tomorrow.

A couple of things I noticed...  First I hope Andi didn't bust an implant when she ran up to Josh. That sounded like a hard hit.  Did anybody notice the quick neck kisses she gave him at the beginning of the date and at the ball field ? I didn't notice her do that with anyone else.   I love how Andi was so protective of Josh.  I thought it was interesting that Andi said that Josh had something huge going on in his life as well.  I don't think getting dumped would be a huge thing but maybe that's just me.

Exactly!! She was so protective of him last night....I loved it!
Yes, when I saw the preview I fought they would make it about how Andi is worried about herself but she really wanted to make sure that they are also excited about Josh because its been about Aaron for so long! Very touching!

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 am

Steel2009 wrote:2 Quick Observations on next week's preview....

-The Baseball date may actually be a "F1" date.  Some seems to think that Nick on the island is the F1 date.    I think Andi planned a special date just for him  with kids and baseball to help him with his painful memories about baseball.  
I don't think we've ever seen a FS where they are doing an activity like that have we? I know there are the touring the city that usually the F3 gets but this does sound like it was just for Josh. Maybe Andi was trying to show him that he can have the love of baseball in the future with their kids.  giggling Little League anyone?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:54 am

pander3575 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:2 Quick Observations on next week's preview....

-The Baseball date may actually be a "F1" date.  Some seems to think that Nick on the island is the F1 date.    I think Andi planned a special date just for him  with kids and baseball to help him with his painful memories about baseball.  
I don't think we've ever seen a FS where they are doing an activity like that have we?  I know there are the touring the city that usually the F3 gets but this does sound like it was just for Josh.  Maybe Andi was trying to show him that he can have the love of baseball in the future with their kids.  giggling Little League anyone?

I think Josh will be touched by this date. Very thoughtful of Andi if she planned it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 am

soccermom333 wrote:

Favorites
chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried  ·  1h
Wait a minute. Come on @jmurbulldog I'm the only one who can bring the @BacheloretteABC to the ball field! Smiley JK fellow Jesuits for life!

Josh is now following Des and Chris S.  ;)
Yes! This is great

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 am

I actually liked their date but wanted more. I'm a little down in the fact that they're going to keep A lot from us regarding Andi and Josh up until the very end.  no no 

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:37 am

Luvvy wrote:I actually liked their date but wanted more. I'm a little down in the fact that they're going to keep A lot from us regarding Andi and Josh up until the very end.  no no 
I know but they're going to gush about each other post show so it'll make up for it. Josh is so effusive about his family and dog, I can't imagine how he's going to be about his future wifey.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:40 am

Hugesmile I can't wait for post-show. They are going to totally be the best SM couple  giggling. Mainly I'm just ready to hear Andi. I know they have cut a lot so it's not all her fault. I just keep thinking with Chris and Des they left in the part about her saying she loved Brooks which was crazy and they got over that so Jodi should be good.
Alanna wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I actually liked their date but wanted more. I'm a little down in the fact that they're going to keep A lot from us regarding Andi and Josh up until the very end.  no no 
I know but they're going to gush about each other post show so it'll make up for it. Josh is so effusive about his family and dog, I can't imagine how he's going to be about his future wifey.

Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:46 am

Luvvy wrote: Hugesmile I can't wait for post-show. They are going to totally be the best SM couple  giggling. Mainly I'm just ready to hear Andi. I know they have cut a lot so it's not all her fault. I just keep thinking with Chris and Des they left in the part about her saying she loved Brooks which was crazy and they got over that so Jodi should be good.
Alanna wrote:
Andi cares for Nick and they're friends with kissing chemistry but it's nowhere near what Des/Chris had to go through. I'm sure Nick's sm is only helping to unite Jodi further anyway.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 84 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 66 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime