SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 49 of 84 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 66 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 am

Alanna wrote:
Luvvy wrote: Hugesmile I can't wait for post-show. They are going to totally be the best SM couple  giggling. Mainly I'm just ready to hear Andi. I know they have cut a lot so it's not all her fault. I just keep thinking with Chris and Des they left in the part about her saying she loved Brooks which was crazy and they got over that so Jodi should be good.
Alanna wrote:
I know but they're going to gush about each other post show so it'll make up for it. Josh is so effusive about his family and dog, I can't imagine how he's going to be about his future wifey.
Andi cares for Nick and they're friends with kissing chemistry but it's nowhere near what Des/Chris had to go through. I'm sure Nick's sm is only helping to unite Jodi further anyway.
laugh out loud You're right. No need to worry.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:53 am

A Couple Of articles on Josh.. :cutesmile!: 

http://www.bustle.com/articles/30584-josh-murray-is-the-one-on-the-bachelorette-and-in-andi-dorfmans-heart-heres-why

http://www.bustle.com/articles/30737-ok-josh-murrays-baseball-hometown-date-might-prove-he-should-win-the-bachelorette-after-all
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:57 am

pander3575 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:2 Quick Observations on next week's preview....

-The "Too good to be true" line is clearly a voice over.  

-The Baseball date may actually be a "F1" date.  Some seems to think that Nick on the island is the F1 date.    I think Andi planned a special date just for him  with kids and baseball to help him with his painful memories about baseball.  
I don't think we've ever seen a FS where they are doing an activity like that have we?  I know there are the touring the city that usually the F3 gets but this does sound like it was just for Josh.  Maybe Andi was trying to show him that he can have the love of baseball in the future with their kids.  giggling Little League anyone?
Both very good posts! I can absolutely believe Andi doing this, particularly after his HTD revelations.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 am

^^Really cute article!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:01 am

I loved how Andi did not want to let go of Josh's arm when they walked into his family's home.
She was hanging on for dear life! laugh out loud
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 am

Loved loved Josh's date last night. I saw a different side to Josh and was pleasantly surprised. He seemed softer and more emotional. Andi was right, he tries to be this tough guy but is just a big softie!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:16 am

Costiesgirl wrote:I Posted this in the episode thread but I'm going to post it here too to get opinions

Jmo but maybe josh didn't get the beach date because by his and Andi's own admissions they have insane chemistry. Put those two on a beach and Ocean together and there's going to be some hot make out sessions. That would be hard for producers to edit, put them in a basebal setting with kids around them and they probably can edit the date more. I know she likes to make out with Nick too so there probably going to play up there makeout sessions more to make him seem like the F1 if the spoilers are correct. We saw them hack Josh's HT date right up including the roses seen which I'm guessing was a dead give away of him being the F1 I think there going to do the same right up to the F1
Bingo.  :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:19 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:I Posted this in the episode thread but I'm going to post it here too to get opinions

Jmo but maybe josh didn't get the beach date because by his and Andi's own admissions they have insane chemistry. Put those two on a beach and Ocean together and there's going to be some hot make out sessions. That would be hard for producers to edit, put them in a basebal setting with kids around them and they probably can edit the date more. I know she likes to make out with Nick too so there probably going to play up there makeout sessions more to make him seem like the F1 if the spoilers are correct. We saw them hack Josh's HT date right up including the roses seen which I'm guessing was a dead give away of him being the F1 I think there going to do the same right up to the F1
Bingo.  :yes:
 I agree 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:27 am

Huge hint from Des, retweeted by Millsy is this guy a producer or handler?

Desiree Hartsock (@DesHartsock) tweeted at 12:18am - 8 Jul 14:

Next Bachelor?!? Farmer Chris..?... not my Chris. Sorry ladies. #thebachelorette instagram.com/p/qLSawIiGMn/ (https://twitter.com/DesHartsock/status/486364183047335936)

She's already calling out that Chris won't be the F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:36 am

MF is a producer. Interesting that he retweeted Des' tweet, unless he retweets a lot of stuff like that all of the time. I have no idea.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 am

soccermom333 wrote:Loved loved Josh's date last night.  I saw a different side to Josh and was pleasantly surprised.  He seemed softer and more emotional.  Andi was right, he tries to be this tough guy but is just a big softie!  

We also saw a different side of Andi being protective of Josh and wanting his family to notice that this is an important time his Josh's life also.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:43 am

TB push has really begun, and tptb are on board from that RT laugh out loud

Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 84 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 66 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime