SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 25 of 84 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 54 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:35 am

So excited for tonight and to watch them "running the bases." LOL

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 am

docnash14 wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Okay, ya'll, I'm getting a little scared here, because this is too easy!  
"You know, I think I do believe in love at first sight.  I obviously have never had that before, but I'm open, I believe in it.  You know, it's a romantic idea.  I think it's a great idea and who knows?"  
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-i-believe-in-love-at-first-sight-16337.php
Is this what y'all are talking about??

But there's more...
"I was definitely looking for a guy that was a family-oriented person, you know, I’m the type of girl that definitely wants a family and that’s important for me to see in a future mate. Also just a guy that’s strong and confident, but he is also able to be VULNERABLE  and to share his emotions with me. I think communication is something I was definitely looking for in a guy coming into this."
http://blogmytv.com/interview-bachelorette-andi-dorfman/

Thanks for finding this.  I think there is another one as well as I remember clearly that at the end she said something like I referenced above that she may look back at this and realize that she fell in love as soon as he got out of the limo.  I don't think it was a radio interview as i remember seeing her as she said it.

I know what you are talking about. I saw it also. It was sorta an interview but I think she was standing up. She said something to the fact that now she believes in love at first sight.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 am

The 7th inning stretch is over, and they are running for "HOMEplate."  :cutesmile!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:39 am

soccermom333 wrote:So excited for tonight and to watch them "running the bases."  LOL

I want to see what he says when her gives her the roses.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:39 am

I have all the confidence in Andi and Josh, but I'm getting a little scared... The Death of Eric is more than likely change Andi's outlook on how she want's her Life to be.
I would think she wants a tight nit family like Josh's , Nick has 15-17 siblings or would that be to chaotic of a life for her.
With that said Carry on #teamSushi Do you think we can get them to trend again tonight.
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:40 am

I feel so creepy but I just checked and Lauren posted a few behind the scenes pics of their htd. Andi meeting Sabel and playing football. Like the article said, hope she doesn't tackle Aaron so Josh doesn't go ballistic on her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:42 am

Alanna wrote:I feel so creepy but I just checked and Lauren posted a few behind the scenes pics of their htd. Andi meeting Sabel and playing football. Like the article said, hope she doesn't tackle Aaron so Josh doesn't go ballistic on her laugh out loud

Where are these??? Her FB is still lake pics
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 am

MJC1969 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I feel so creepy but I just checked and Lauren posted a few behind the scenes pics of their htd. Andi meeting Sabel and playing football. Like the article said, hope she doesn't tackle Aaron so Josh doesn't go ballistic on her laugh out loud

They're on her fb, I can't bring them over now but they're up.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:45 am

Alanna wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:

Their on her fb, I can't bring them over now but they're up.

I don't see them .. Do you have a link
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:48 am

Alanna wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:

I would love to see them! Any link? Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:49 am

MJC1969 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:

I don't see them .. Do you have a link
Weird! They're on my app version of fb but I looked at the browser version and they're not there.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:49 am

Andi meeting Sabel is going to be so cute. Almost like andi meeting Josh's child.  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 84 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 54 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime