SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 24 of 84 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 54 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by teachturtle Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:23 am

gabriele wrote:
Alanna wrote:
gabriele wrote:
that' funny.  giggling i think they are just on the same wavelength in life with so many similarities. i'd probably be a little freaked out by it too. hmm, i wonder if that is why nick made the comment he did on their first 1-1 about not wanting a relationship that was meant to be. maybe he was trying to inject a little doubt into andi's thinking regarding josh if he knew the particulars. andi and josh sure have a great shot at making it irl!
I actually think that tptb left that part in of Nick's date because at some point, maybe when she chooses him or even earlier, Josh will say that he thinks they ARE meant to be. It'll be interesting if anything ever comes of Nick and Andi discussing soulmates but it stood out to me too.
were you the one who mentioned andi saying post-show that she believes in love at first sight now? someone on here said that recently and i thought wow, go andi (and josh of course).  giggling 

I was trying to find the clip where she said something on those lines.  I thought it was on Jimmy Kimmel, but I couldn't find it.  She is asked,  "Are you in love,?" and she doesn't answer (or says I can't say), and then they ask, "are you happy?" and she says yes or very.  Anyone remember what show it was on?

I watched her interview with Kelly and Michael again just now also.  I didn't catch it before, and you all have probably discussed this, but Kelly asks her, "What is the number one thing, if a guy is going to set himself apart for you, to catch your eye?"  Andi's reply????????
"Really it is like that CHEMISTRY,  I could name every attribute in the dictionary, but if I don’t have that connection with somebody than it really doesn’t matter what it is on paper.  There are certain things I want... someone who is family-oriented (very much so), supportive of me and my career, (I'm sure he will be- can't be Chris IMO, he wants her to be a homemaker!)
When it comes down to it, I want that CHEMISTRY that I can’t explain really."  DING, DING, DING!!!  WE HAVE A WINNER, IMO!!!!   cheerleader
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:36 am

teachturtle wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I actually think that tptb left that part in of Nick's date because at some point, maybe when she chooses him or even earlier, Josh will say that he thinks they ARE meant to be. It'll be interesting if anything ever comes of Nick and Andi discussing soulmates but it stood out to me too.
were you the one who mentioned andi saying post-show that she believes in love at first sight now? someone on here said that recently and i thought wow, go andi (and josh of course).  giggling 

I was trying to find the clip where she said something on those lines.  I thought it was on Jimmy Kimmel, but I couldn't find it.  She is asked,  "Are you in love,?" and she doesn't answer (or says I can't say), and then they ask, "are you happy?" and she says yes or very.  Anyone remember what show it was on?

I watched her interview with Kelly and Michael again just now also.  I didn't catch it before, and you all have probably discussed this, but Kelly asks her, "What is the number one thing, if a guy is going to set himself apart for you, to catch your eye?"  Andi's reply????????
"Really it is like that CHEMISTRY,  I could name every attribute in the dictionary, but if I don’t have that connection with somebody than it really doesn’t matter what it is on paper.  There are certain things I want... someone who is family-oriented (very much so), supportive of me and my career, (I'm sure he will be- can't be Chris IMO, he wants her to be a homemaker!)
When it comes down to it, I want that CHEMISTRY that I can’t explain really."  DING, DING, DING!!!  WE HAVE A WINNER, IMO!!!!   cheerleader

Yes, I recall it too although I thought it was during an interview rather than a television appearance and she said something like "who knows I may look back at this and realize it was love at first sight." Could it have been during those interviews she did with the local stations when they were filming in Connecticut?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:46 am

nannymargie wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love how Andi kisses Josh's nose. Who knew she could be so affectionate?! Totally unexpected! And the million kisses she gave him after his ifly were so spontaneous and sweet! I never knew or suspected this was an Ash or Jill in Deanna's clothing laugh out loud

She doesn't kiss anyone else s nose does She ??
Not that I noticed.

Josh is the only one.
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:59 am

docnash14 wrote:
teachturtle wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Yes, I recall it too although I thought it was during an interview rather than a television appearance and she said something like "who knows I may look back at this and realize it was love at first sight."  Could it have been during those interviews she did with the local stations when they were filming in Connecticut?

Ugh!!  I found what I was talking about I think,-her interview with Mario Lopez.  
http://www.onwithmario.com/onair/on-with-mario-54505/interview-andi-dorfman-12416194/
M: Are you happy?
A: I’m happy.
M: Are you in love?
A: Are you in love?
BOTH LAUGHING
M: Is that a no?
A: I’m just smiling (May 27th)
That's not the one y'all are talking about though.  You could be right about it being a radio interview; I hope someone can find it! Smiley

Last edited by teachturtle on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:20 am

Okay, ya'll, I'm getting a little scared here, because this is too easy!  
"You know, I think I do believe in love at first sight.  I obviously have never had that before, but I'm open, I believe in it.  You know, it's a romantic idea.  I think it's a great idea and who knows?"  
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-i-believe-in-love-at-first-sight-16337.php
Is this what y'all are talking about??

But there's more...
"I was definitely looking for a guy that was a family-oriented person, you know, I’m the type of girl that definitely wants a family and that’s important for me to see in a future mate. Also just a guy that’s strong and confident, but he is also able to be VULNERABLE  and to share his emotions with me. I think communication is something I was definitely looking for in a guy coming into this."
http://blogmytv.com/interview-bachelorette-andi-dorfman/
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:37 am

Speaking of interviews, I remember watching her Jimmy Kimmel appearance where he picks her F4. She gets through that part like a trooper but at the end of the clip he congratulates her on her engagement. She lets out an Awe and then it's like she catches herself, rolls her eyes and laughs. That has stuck with me ever since and I wasn't spoiled at the time I watched it.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:39 am

teachturtle, those are probably the quotes. since i didn't actually hear them myself i was just going by what others had posted here. thanks for posting those articles. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:16 am

teachturtle wrote:Okay, ya'll, I'm getting a little scared here, because this is too easy!  
"You know, I think I do believe in love at first sight.  I obviously have never had that before, but I'm open, I believe in it.  You know, it's a romantic idea.  I think it's a great idea and who knows?"  
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-i-believe-in-love-at-first-sight-16337.php
Is this what y'all are talking about??

But there's more...
"I was definitely looking for a guy that was a family-oriented person, you know, I’m the type of girl that definitely wants a family and that’s important for me to see in a future mate. Also just a guy that’s strong and confident, but he is also able to be VULNERABLE  and to share his emotions with me. I think communication is something I was definitely looking for in a guy coming into this."
http://blogmytv.com/interview-bachelorette-andi-dorfman/

Thanks for finding this. I think there is another one as well as I remember clearly that at the end she said something like I referenced above that she may look back at this and realize that she fell in love as soon as he got out of the limo. I don't think it was a radio interview as i remember seeing her as she said it.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:51 am

It may have been in hr media junket or her interview with E with Kristen..Can't remember now..

Was wondering if she is going to do any more.Don't they start another round closer to the finale?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:30 am

Good Morning All....

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 24 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 24 5c57fe2b-f92b-478a-bb40-c14404555d3b_zps81b1d87c" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31 am

MJC1969 wrote:Good Morning All....

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 24 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 24 5c57fe2b-f92b-478a-bb40-c14404555d3b_zps81b1d87c" />

YAY!!! It's hometown Monday!!  :yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:35 am

Finally!! cheerleader High clap  cheerleader 

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 84 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 54 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime