SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 47 of 84 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 65 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:16 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Can we just talk about the fact that we won't be seeing Josh shirtless next week?? Why do they hate us?? no no  hissyfit

Will this help for now

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 47 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 47 D9934691-37bb-4f24-9351-44e71d220bd8_zps4e610df4" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:27 am

MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:22 am

I've been hitting the rewind button so much that my remote is going to be walking funny tomorrow.

A couple of things I noticed... First I hope Andi didn't bust an implant when she ran up to Josh. That sounded like a hard hit. Did anybody notice the quick neck kisses she gave him at the beginning of the date and at the ball field ? I didn't notice her do that with anyone else. I love how Andi was so protective of Josh. I thought it was interesting that Andi said that Josh had something huge going on in his life as well. I don't think getting dumped would be a huge thing but maybe that's just me.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:39 am

cindebugg wrote:I've been hitting the rewind button so much that my remote is going to be walking funny tomorrow.

A couple of things I noticed...  First I hope Andi didn't bust an implant when she ran up to Josh. That sounded like a hard hit.  Did anybody notice the quick neck kisses she gave him at the beginning of the date and at the ball field ? I didn't notice her do that with anyone else.   I love how Andi was so protective of Josh.  I thought it was interesting that Andi said that Josh had something huge going on in his life as well.  I don't think getting dumped would be a huge thing but maybe that's just me.

giggling   giggling  giggling Your remote is not alone !! Smiley Great point! I agree! I hope someone posts the links for tonight's HTD and the previews for next week so our remotes can get a rest.  Hugesmile 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:01 am

Just saw their date and I'm a bit annoyed that TPTB cut out a lot of the good stuff (like the roses, and the night-time portion)  :headbanging Hopefully Andi's blog can fill us in on some extra details, like if the roses had any special meaning

^^ I noticed the neck/shoulder kisses too! Josh is the only one who gets those, along with nose kisses  heartbeat

Forgot to add, I loved the moment when Andi reached up to wipe the tears from his face, it was so sweet!

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:11 am

After watching next week preview I'm 100% sure she will pick Josh and that she loves him. In the preview she says that her heart and her head are saying different things. Her head is saying - you should go with Nick, you don't love him, but he loves you and with him theres no fear he would break my heart, but her heart is saying - josh, josh, josh, you love josh unconditionaly, madly but there is that is it too good to be true, she's afraid of being heartbroken... Some thinks that she is in love with both josh and nick, but i think that she loves only josh, and nick is her "safe choice", what head thinks is better for her... But in the end heart always wins Smiley
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:26 am

The videos for Josh's hometown date are up on youtube.  Hugesmile 
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:34 am

gabriele wrote:all the other HTDs ended with andi being driven away except for josh's. she's in the backyard playing football with the family. hence, she's part of the family now. that was always a big clue from the edit in seasons past.
Remember on Roberto's HTD the last scene was the family dancing. Maybe in Tampa they don't say goodbye.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:56 am

pander3575 wrote:
gabriele wrote:all the other HTDs ended with andi being driven away except for josh's. she's in the backyard playing football with the family. hence, she's part of the family now. that was always a big clue from the edit in seasons past.
Remember on Roberto's HTD the last scene was the family dancing. Maybe in Tampa they don't say goodbye.  giggling 
I like what you and gabriele have pointed out.  In the end, we will see that she didn't ever say goodbye to Josh...just keep that yellow ribbon, Josh, until the ATFR. :cutesmile!:   

Watching the preview, does anyone else think that Andi is referring to Josh when she talks about being afraid that once behind closed doors in the FS he may become a different man?  I feel sure Josh won't pull a JPG.  During the preview it appears that Josh is holding the FS card, and this is why her expression is serious and slow to smile because she's apprehensive and fearful because her heart thinks Josh may be the one.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:32 am

I Posted this in the episode thread but I'm going to post it here too to get opinions

Jmo but maybe josh didn't get the beach date because by his and Andi's own admissions they have insane chemistry. Put those two on a beach and Ocean together and there's going to be some hot make out sessions. That would be hard for producers to edit, put them in a basebal setting with kids around them and they probably can edit the date more. I know she likes to make out with Nick too so there probably going to play up there makeout sessions more to make him seem like the F1 if the spoilers are correct. We saw them hack Josh's HT date right up including the roses seen which I'm guessing was a dead give away of him being the F1 I think there going to do the same right up to the F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:34 am

MJC1969 wrote:Sweetest Moment of the show ... When Andi reached up and wiped Josh's tears from his face  whipped cheerleader 

OMG_Yes!!  I saw Andi get into "protecting the man I love" mode last night

Last edited by Steel2009 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:35 am

pumpkinnoodle wrote:The videos for Josh's hometown date are up on youtube.  Hugesmile 
Hmm I can't find them. Who's the user? Thanks!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 84 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 65 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime