SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 65 of 84 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 74 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Piper61 wrote:
timfan wrote:Andi called him babe on the boat on there first one on one and I do not think she calls any other guy babe I could be wrong because I do not pay much attention to the others
Haven't heard it with anyone else, just like we don't see the nose kisses and completely wrapping herself around the other guys like she does Josh.  There is a difference, even though she has had hot moments with some of the others.

And why did I not know she called him babe on the boat.  I missed it.  Can you tell me about when so I can go look for it.  I heard her call him babe when he gave her the roses.  Kudos to who ever caught that because I sure didn't.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 pm

I understand why they left these scenes out of the broadcast.....it's just too obvious. Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:10 pm

1funnyfish wrote:I understand why they left these scenes out of the broadcast.....it's just too obvious. Smiley
Yeah this show is done and actually was done the moment he arrived.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Anyone remember the other site that Posts the deleted scenes? It was televisionland or something similar? Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
timfan wrote:Andi called him babe on the boat on there first one on one and I do not think she calls any other guy babe I could be wrong because I do not pay much attention to the others
Haven't heard it with anyone else, just like we don't see the nose kisses and completely wrapping herself around the other guys like she does Josh.  There is a difference, even though she has had hot moments with some of the others.

And why did I not know she called him babe on the boat.  I missed it.  Can you tell me about when so I can go look for it.  I heard her call him babe when he gave her the roses.  Kudos to who ever caught that because I sure didn't.
On the boat on their first 1-on-1, it was right at the beginning when they are sitting side by side at the front if the boat looking out straight ahead. It is hard to hear that one but it wasn't hard to hear the one in the roses scene.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Anyone remember the other site that Posts the deleted scenes? It was televisionland or something similar? Thanks in advance
Hulu (the free one) usually has them
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

It was on the boat on the first one on one they were sitting looking at the view and Andi called him babe and kissed his cheek
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:15 pm

I read somewhere on this board that someone asked how long Josh stayed after Andi left the house.  Mama murray said about 5 minutes.  Who ever it was could not find it on her face book but I just read it, it is there.

Also when Josh said they had to do the shake face before she left they showed the house in the daylight.  There is no way Andi left before it was dark.  Edit trying to fool us again.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Am I going to watch the deleted scene over or under 10 times?

If these 2 get any cuter somebody's going to have to butter my biscuit and call me Aunt Sally!

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 pm

cindebugg wrote:Am I going to watch the deleted scene over or under 10 times?

If these 2 get any cuter somebody's going to have to butter my biscuit and call me Aunt Sally!
Over! I am well on my way.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:25 pm

The family that plays together, stays together. I bet shake face was started when all three Murray's were kids.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:32 pm

We are kicking A** and taking names on the picture viewing ..... Do y'all have an addiction problem or something ???  Embarressed!  :Nod:  :giggle:   If so What is the cure ? I think I might need some.   rotfl 😆
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 84 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 74 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime