SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 21 of 84 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:33 pm

teachturtle wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Stephanie just posted another selfie of just her parents and herself. So Josh is still not with them.

Stephanie's photo looks to be taken at a church IMO.  For sure, Josh wouldn't be seen out in public with Andi; I think they stayed at home this morning!  Smiley 

Josh seems like a spiritual guy too. Thoughts?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:41 pm

soccermom333 wrote:You can barely see it but he still has on the yellow ribbon (and purple too)  :cutesmile!: 

I don't think he has the purple yet. It looks like his black band.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:42 pm

that rose photo is too cute. i have to admit i did not start out liking josh due to his edit, but i rather like him now. he seems perfect for andi and they both look so happy in all their photos both on the show and after. josh is pretty much always smiling irl.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Ya you are probably right. I can see the yellow one for sure. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:50 pm

cindebugg wrote: LOL yep I had a brain fart. Even I knew who Josh was before he was even on this silly show.  Always thought he was the better looking of the 2 brothers.

Yeah, ever since the Murray family came to Athens, I have always thought Josh was the hot brother, and Aaron was the cutie pie! Smiley There is a resemblance, but I don't think they look just alike!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Anyone know who this person is?

judy chandler ‏@judydchandler 3h
@fleissmeister Episode 8 looks amazing. #LoveHTD's . Will especially love the one in #Tampa !!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:04 pm

I think after the Eric situation in tomorrow's episode we are going to see a change  in Andi. She isn't going to be insecure or  mistrust Josh because she realizes that you can lose the  people you love unexpectedly. It's going  to be beautiful to see her finally loosen up and show that love to the one she has fallen for :cutesmile!:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:07 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I think after the Eric situation in tomorrow's episode we are going to see a change  in Andi. She isn't going to be insecure or  mistrust Josh because she realizes that you can lose the  people you love unexpectedly. It's going  to be beautiful to see her finally loosen up and show that love to the one she has fallen for :cutesmile!:
Josh has been showering Andi with love and affection for awhile now, I'm so excited to see the reverse soon!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Alanna wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I think after the Eric situation in tomorrow's episode we are going to see a change  in Andi. She isn't going to be insecure or  mistrust Josh because she realizes that you can lose the  people you love unexpectedly. It's going  to be beautiful to see her finally loosen up and show that love to theet one she has fallen for :cutesmile!:
Josh has been showering Andi with love and affection for awhile now, I'm so excited to see the reverse soon!

I really hope we get to see it. You know they are not showing us much.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Usually all rentals change over on early Sundays and the new arrivals come in Sunday afternoons.
Saturday evening isn't the end of the weekend so I was confused, but now Andi's tweet makes perfect sense. She sounds so happy and at peace with him, like all the craziness has finally settled down.

You and Andi must be on same wavelength. That seems to be her go-to word when she describes Josh (okay, I admit it; I just watched their Belgium date again) which is kind of interesting given the wording of her tweet from this weekend: "perfect sunset to end a perfect lake weekend"

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:51 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Usually all rentals change over on early Sundays and the new arrivals come in Sunday afternoons.
Saturday evening isn't the end of the weekend so I was confused, but now Andi's tweet makes perfect sense. She sounds so happy and at peace with him, like all the craziness has finally settled down.

You and Andi must be on same wavelength.  That seems to be her go-to word when she describes Josh (okay, I admit it; I just watched their Belgium date again) which is kind of interesting given the wording of her tweet from this weekend:  "perfect sunset to end a perfect lake weekend"
she used it in her blog as well to describe their first 1-1.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 pm

emptysquares wrote:It looks like Josh is back in Atlanta. He was spotted at a restaurant. The girl is from Atlanta it seems.

Spotted : Josh from the bachelorette at the tavern. Sometimes there are perks to working here
— Morgan Wilt (@morganwizilt)

He's at the Tavern at Phipps which is located inside Phipps Plaza (which is adjacent to Lenox Mall) located in the heart of Buckhead.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 84 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime