SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 20 of 84 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 52 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Stephanie just posted another selfie of just her parents and herself. So Josh is still not with them.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by teachturtle Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Stephanie just posted another selfie of just her parents and herself. So Josh is still not with them.

Stephanie's photo looks to be taken at a church IMO. For sure, Josh wouldn't be seen out in public with Andi; I think they stayed at home this morning!  Smiley 
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:05 pm

It looks like Josh is back in Atlanta. He was spotted at a restaurant. The girl is from Atlanta it seems.

Spotted : Josh from the bachelorette at the tavern. Sometimes there are perks to working here
— Morgan Wilt (@morganwizilt)

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:06 pm

emptysquares wrote:It looks like Josh is back in Atlanta. He was spotted at a restaurant. The girl is from Atlanta it seems.

Makes sense since Andi's instagram said last night that it was a "perfect end to a perfect weekend" when the weekend wasn't actually over yet!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Usually all rentals change over on early Sundays and the new arrivals come in Sunday afternoons.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:13 pm

pander3575 wrote:Usually all rentals change over on early Sundays and the new arrivals come in Sunday afternoons.
Saturday evening isn't the end of the weekend so I was confused, but now Andi's tweet makes perfect sense. She sounds so happy and at peace with him, like all the craziness has finally settled down.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 20 4fee14e9-d829-46a7-b95c-977037f4a101_zps81dd5ec7

Squeeee! Oh my goodness this is so, so sweet. HE is so sweet. Alanna, where did you find this?? Seriously, I am going to be so choked if they don't show the whole thing. I am DYING to know what he's saying to her as he hands her each rose. The look on her face is just priceless.

Ash2214 wrote:So, I finally was able to read Sharleen's blog and I was confused because she posted a picture of Andi smiling when Nick was supposedly telling her his feelings. I rewatched the clip of their time when Nick snuck out. The picture Sharleen used is of Andi when she first sat down and she was smiling at Nick. When Nick told her he had crazy/insane feelings for her she was actually pretty straight faced and asked him to explain. He at one point said my feelings are insane as in I say I'm going to marry her - Andi doesn't smile and she goes "ya that is insane, you say that to yourself?" Nick responds with yes, Andi cracked a little smile and said "good." I'm sorry, but that's not even close to the same reaction she gave Josh. Not sure what Sharleen was doing there.
I definitely noticed this too and was debating making note of it in the comments, but decided against it because really, whatever. It's her blog and she can be as biased in favour of Nick as she wants, but it's kind of funny that she had to stretch the truth with that one image -- whether she did it intentionally or not. I mean, seriously. Alanna said the same thing earlier, but somebody posted a little compilation of all Andi's facial expressions when the guys said their I(F)LYs, and even though I'd already seen it and knew it was coming, I actually laughed out loud at her face with Josh compared to everybody else. It's frankly comical how much she's beaming. Josh may not be Sharleen's cup of tea but I don't know how she's not seeing that Andi is absolutely, completely gone for him.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 20 4fee14e9-d829-46a7-b95c-977037f4a101_zps81dd5ec7

Squeeee! Oh my goodness this is so, so sweet. HE is so sweet. Alanna, where did you find this?? Seriously, I am going to be so choked if they don't show the whole thing. I am DYING to know what he's saying to her as he hands her each rose. The look on her face is just priceless.

Ash2214 wrote:So, I finally was able to read Sharleen's blog and I was confused because she posted a picture of Andi smiling when Nick was supposedly telling her his feelings. I rewatched the clip of their time when Nick snuck out. The picture Sharleen used is of Andi when she first sat down and she was smiling at Nick. When Nick told her he had crazy/insane feelings for her she was actually pretty straight faced and asked him to explain. He at one point said my feelings are insane as in I say I'm going to marry her - Andi doesn't smile and she goes "ya that is insane, you say that to yourself?" Nick responds with yes, Andi cracked a little smile and said "good." I'm sorry, but that's not even close to the same reaction she gave Josh. Not sure what Sharleen was doing there.
I definitely noticed this too and was debating making note of it in the comments, but decided against it because really, whatever. It's her blog and she can be as biased in favour of Nick as she wants, but it's kind of funny that she had to stretch the truth with that one image -- whether she did it intentionally or not. I mean, seriously. Alanna said the same thing earlier, but somebody posted a little compilation of all Andi's facial expressions when the guys said their I(F)LYs, and even though I'd already seen it and knew it was coming, I actually laughed out loud at her face with Josh compared to everybody else. It's frankly comical how much she's beaming. Josh may not be Sharleen's cup of tea but I don't know how she's not seeing that Andi is absolutely, completely gone for him.
Eagle, yay!! I was waiting for you to squee over it! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Isn't he the best boy evahhh or what?? It's from FB, whoever runs Bach/Ette sm thinks Josh is a sweetheart too!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:40 pm

That pic is from abcmedianet.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:00 pm

I see Josh is holding the Rose in his left hand while he and Andi are holding the other two roses .

I wonder if josh is asking Andi will you except My final  rose  rose ?.

rose bud 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 20 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 20 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 20 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:09 pm

^ It definitely looks like he's handing them to her one at a time. I'm really interested to hear what he has to say. Her mouth is open so it must be good haha

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:31 pm

You can barely see it but he still has on the yellow ribbon (and purple too)  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 84 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 52 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime