SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 52 of 84 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 68 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:54 pm

I loved their date and I actually love the Andi that is with Josh. she is girly,giddy and just softer than with the other contestants- When she is with Josh, I feel IMO that she is no longer doing her "JOB" but that she becomes a woman who is scared shitless of how strong she feels for a man and I feel what scares her the most is how fast she feel for him.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:56 pm

I think Andi wanting his family to be happy for Josh too is very telling of the kind of love she is capable of giving him--not the kind "what's in it for me" but parallel to the selfless love Josh has given his family. The Murrays seem to value what Josh has done and they want him to be happy. I might have whined a little bit about how short Josh's HTD was but when I rewatched it again, I got the message: (1) the edit was to show his softer, vulnerable side and his willingness to share that with Andi and (2) by the choices he has made in his life so far, Josh is not a flaky superficial jock but a loving family man who will go the distance for the people he loves. Smart Andi can project what kind of a husband and father he can be given all the facts presented before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:56 pm

MJC1969 wrote:A little something to Start the day

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 52 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 52 _bZnwx" />
MJC, thank you for all the little gems you give!!! You're awesome!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:01 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 52 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 52 _bZnwx" />
MJC, thank you for all the little gems you give!!! You're awesome!!!

Oh this is a gem. Thanks MJC. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Tbtb continue to disappoint with only focusing on Josh's athletic past and athletic family.  Its like the josh is a "jock" edit all season long!  
They have not showed the deeper more meaningful conversations which I am sure they've had by now.
Even in CH's blog today, he describes that Josh "is an athlete" and not "was an athlete" or "former athlete." Talk about beating a  deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse 

Personally, I think the chemistry between Josh and Andi is simply too hot for every episode to show the majority of it. Someone posted in another thread that their mother had only watched last week's episode and last night's episode, and then texted her to comment that "She picks, Josh, right?" I am sorry to whomever posted this that I am not giving them total credit, nor am I providing the link to that thread.  duh 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:09 pm

clapping! :cutesmile!: Priceless!! Thank you for this!  cheerleader 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:12 pm

BachfanNY wrote:

Upset :tissuebox 
Love this response, bachfan!  :cutesmile!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:19 pm

estahafa wrote:I think Andi wanting his family to be happy for Josh too is very telling of the kind of love she is capable of giving him--not the kind "what's in it for me" but parallel to the selfless love Josh has given his family.  The Murrays seem to value what Josh has done and they want him to be happy.  I might have whined a little bit about how short Josh's HTD was but when I rewatched it again, I got the message: (1) the edit was to show his softer, vulnerable side and his willingness to share that with Andi and (2) by the choices he has made in his life so far, Josh is not a flaky superficial jock but a loving family man who will go the distance for the people he loves.  Smart Andi can project what kind of a husband and father he can be given all the facts presented before her.
Beautifully said, all of it, and especially the bolded.  yes  Also, I believe that Andi is less MeAndi (though I don't describe her that way truly) with Josh, and I totally believe she was sincere in her PIs that she was most concerned that the family focus on how important and what a big deal this is for Josh. Call me gullible if that is not what she truly felt. I think from their talk at the baseball field she knew that Josh was going to focus a lot of questions on Aaron when they went to be with the family, and somehow, I believe she was interested because it was what Josh would be interested in.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:30 pm

All of Andi’s “cutting the cord” concerns should be addressed with one simple thing. Josh left to go on the Bachelorette at one of the most important times in Aaron’s life. Getting ready for the draft and pro day and then the draft itself. If that doesn't show that he was serious about this, and stayed because he fell in love with her and that was the most important thing, than I don’t know what does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:36 pm

dpao84 wrote:All of Andi’s “cutting the cord” concerns should be addressed with one simple thing. Josh left to go on the Bachelorette at one of the most important times in Aaron’s life. Getting ready for the draft and pro day and then the draft itself. If that doesn't show that he was serious about this, and stayed because he fell in love with her and that was the most important thing, than I don’t know what does.

Great post-ITA !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:38 pm

dpao84 wrote:All of Andi’s “cutting the cord” concerns should be addressed with one simple thing. Josh left to go on the Bachelorette at one of the most important times in Aaron’s life. Getting ready for the draft and pro day and then the draft itself. If that doesn't show that he was serious about this, and stayed because he fell in love with her and that was the most important thing, than I don’t know what does.
Seriously! He "chose" her already. She is fine. All of his protectiveness and love that he's shown the siblings when they were growing up is going to be devoted to her and their future family in a big way now. I'm sure she's already his special fairy princess post-show laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:43 pm

^^^Precisely! That is my thought as well. What a lucky lady Andi is and lucky children they will have!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 84 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 68 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime