SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 19 of 84 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 51 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
It certainly doesn't make me think it is Chris, the hidden F1, nor even Nick for that matter.

Momma Murray posted the issue on her FB page.
To be honest I could not see her with anyone but Josh.
Me neither!  

Me neither. no no Perfectly matched! and imo will def be the best looking couple to come out of this show. :wedding 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:59 pm

Looks like there is NOT a deck at the Murray's boat house from the pictures on facebook, but there IS a deck in the first picture of the lake that Andi posted on Instagram..... Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:04 pm

May I remind everyone not to post your opinions, in a derogatory manner on what other members are saying or thinking .

If you are looking for your post and can't find it, consider it deleted. If you're looking at your post, and it appears to be edited, consider it edited.

Also, use IMO (in My Opinion ) or similar, more often. There are far too many posts that appear as fact where as they are only the opinions of the poster.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I like the part that says they see each other alot.  Living 2 miles apart sure makes that easy for them and they can really work on their relationship.  I am glad she is happy and I am sure Josh is also.
It certainly doesn't make me think it is Chris, the hidden F1, nor even Nick for that matter.

I love Chris but it was never Chris. I don't think it was ever anybody but Josh Murray from the meet and greet.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:26 pm

docnash14 wrote:I just bought the Us magazine and am looking at it now.  It gives a brief profile of the F4 but does not indicate the identity of the F1.  The concluding paragraph says, "Dorfmann was right to think critically (the previous paragraph had documented that she went through her Bachelorette experience as she would a case - she investigates and is very methodical).  "She's happy" says the second insider, who adds that she and her fiance' have met up secretly several times, since taping ended in May.  "They've seen each other a lot, Andi envisions a life with him."  As for her previous concerns?  Case dismissed."

Csse dismissed= another clue.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:28 pm

cindebugg wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I like the part that says they see each other alot.  Living 2 miles apart sure makes that easy for them and they can really work on their relationship.  I am glad she is happy and I am sure Josh is also.

I love Chris but it was never Chris.   I don't think it was ever anybody but Josh Murray from the meet and greet.
I am of the same opinion.  :yes: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:29 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

To be honest I could not see her with anyone but Josh.

So true, there is no way he is not F1. The fit is just too perfect for me.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Admin wrote:May I remind everyone not to post your opinions, in a derogatory manner on what other members are saying or thinking .

If you are looking for your post and can't find it, consider it deleted. If you're looking at your post, and it appears to be edited, consider it edited.

Also, use IMO (in My Opinion ) or similar, more often. There are far too many posts that appear as fact where as they are only the opinions of the poster.
Deleted, found my answer.  Smiley 

Last edited by Piper61 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:32 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love how Andi kisses Josh's nose. Who knew she could be so affectionate?! Totally unexpected! And the million kisses she gave him after his ifly were so spontaneous and sweet! I never knew or suspected this was an Ash or Jill in Deanna's clothing laugh out loud

She doesn't kiss anyone else s nose does She ??
Not that I noticed.

Josh is the only one.
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:32 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Looks like there is NOT a deck at the Murray's boat house from the pictures on facebook, but there IS a deck in the first picture of the lake that Andi posted on Instagram..... Smiley
Interesting observation.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:40 pm

If the Murray's have a lake house in Dade City area .. Pasco County .. Most likely it is not a Heavily populated area/lake .. And could well get the perfect place for them to be .. Unless of course .. They are at a lake house in Alabama or Georgia  giggling :yes: 

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:06 pm

I looked through Mama Murray's photos and saw that Josh and his family was at IMO lake Oconee in the photo with him standing on the boat with his arms out. It said "near Eatonton, GA." That makes me believe they were either at lake Oconee or lake Sinclair. I don't know about lake Sinclair but lake Oconee is a secluded area. If I remember correctly its gated. It like its own community. They have a grocery store there. They wouldn't have to leave the premises. Lake Lanier is not secluded to me neither is lake Hartwell. I have two friends that live on lake Hartwell and you can drive right up to their houses. Lake Oconee is a really rich neighborhood. President Bush has a lake house there. So you know it would have to be secluded. I only know that because the Greensboro airport had to extend their runway a lot so that his jet could land. Again this is just my opinion but for me it just makes sense.
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 84 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 51 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime