SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 18 of 84 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 51 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:18 pm

I just bought the Us magazine and am looking at it now.  It gives a brief profile of the F4 but does not indicate the identity of the F1.  The concluding paragraph says, "Dorfmann was right to think critically (the previous paragraph had documented that she went through her Bachelorette experience as she would a case - she investigates and is very methodical).  "She's happy" says the second insider, who adds that she and her fiance' have met up secretly several times, since taping ended in May.  "They've seen each other a lot, Andi envisions a life with him."  As for her previous concerns?  Case dismissed."

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:19 pm

The hashtags are too cute. Andi is not only competing with Aaron but also Sable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 pm

cindebugg wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Are these the same place  ???  I don't know for sure

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 18 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 18 2abfae2b-a816-4a7d-a5ee-81cfb6496115_zps4b90987a" />

I think it's the same lake but a different angle.  The first pic that Andi took was looking towards her right showing us the cove but also showing us the land in the background that juts out into the water.  The pic of Josh is more to the left and closer so we don't see the landscape.   They know better than to tweet 2 pictures that show the same background.

In what thread is the picture from the other day of Josh and Sabel on the bed? In the picture he just released at the lake, his hair to me looks like it was just cut. Does it to anyone else as I can't trust my eyesight. Can you see any scruff on his chin here?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 pm

docnash14 wrote:I just bought the Us magazine and am looking at it now.  It gives a brief profile of the F4 but does not indicate the identity of the F1.  The concluding paragraph says, "Dorfmann was right to think critically (the previous paragraph had documented that she went through her Bachelorette experience as she would a case - she investigates and is very methodical).  "She's happy" says the second insider, who adds that she and her fiance' have met up secretly several times, since taping ended in May.  "They've seen each other a lot, Andi envisions a life with him."  As for her previous concerns?  Case dismissed."
Well I guess the last sentence says who her F1 is.. :yes:   giggling
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:32 pm

nannymargie wrote:
docnash14 wrote:I just bought the Us magazine and am looking at it now.  It gives a brief profile of the F4 but does not indicate the identity of the F1.  The concluding paragraph says, "Dorfmann was right to think critically (the previous paragraph had documented that she went through her Bachelorette experience as she would a case - she investigates and is very methodical).  "She's happy" says the second insider, who adds that she and her fiance' have met up secretly several times, since taping ended in May.  "They've seen each other a lot, Andi envisions a life with him."  As for her previous concerns?  Case dismissed."
Well I guess the last sentence says who her F1 is.. :yes:   giggling

One would surmise so - at least all of those in this thread would

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:35 pm

I like the part that says they see each other alot.  Living 2 miles apart sure makes that easy for them and they can really work on their relationship.  I am glad she is happy and I am sure Josh is also.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Thanks for the summary Doc Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Josh favourited this on twitter. Given last weeks deleted scene, it made me chuckle....

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 18 Screen17

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:45 pm

nannymargie wrote:I like the part that says they see each other alot.  Living 2 miles apart sure makes that easy for them and they can really work on their relationship.  I am glad she is happy and I am sure Josh is also.
It certainly doesn't make me think it is Chris, the hidden F1, nor even Nick for that matter.

Momma Murray posted the issue on her FB page.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Piper61 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I like the part that says they see each other alot.  Living 2 miles apart sure makes that easy for them and they can really work on their relationship.  I am glad she is happy and I am sure Josh is also.
It certainly doesn't make me think it is Chris, the hidden F1, nor even Nick for that matter.

To be honest I could not see her with anyone but Josh.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Josh favourited this on twitter. Given last weeks deleted scene, it made me chuckle....

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 18 Screen17
 clapping!  rotfl

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:51 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

To be honest I could not see her with anyone but Josh.
Me neither!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 84 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 51 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime