SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Page 22 of 84 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 53 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:24 am

Andi lives in Buckhead and he in Brookhaven, I believe.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:27 am

1funnyfish wrote:Andi lives in Buckhead and he in Brookhaven, I believe.
I think he must be liking Buckhead recently because he was at a gym there too last week or so. Wonder why laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:29 am

Just got back from a dinner party...  Got caught up... Now I'm Off to bed... can't weight until tomorrow.. Until then her is a goodnight gift ..

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 22 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 22 5730b9d6-1699-46cd-bbc4-77725d23cb5b_zpsc002318a" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:31 am

1funnyfish wrote:Andi lives in Buckhead and he in Brookhaven, I believe.

that is accurate, although Brookhaven which is north of Phipps and Lenox is only two or three miles away from Buckhead with the same main street Peachtree so it's hard to tell where one ends and the other begins.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:35 am

I'm Suppose to be in bed... Doesn't Josh have an Apartment in Atlanta
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:35 am

how long a drive is it from athens to atlanta? looking at google maps it looked roughly 40 miles by my guesstimate. i think josh moving to atlanta is another big clue that he is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:41 am

gabriele wrote:how long a drive is it from athens to atlanta? looking at google maps it looked roughly 40 miles by my guesstimate. i think josh moving to atlanta is another big clue that he is F1.
He moved from Athens to ATL before the show started. It's part of his comforting that both living in ATL doesn't mean it's too perfect! Like Doc pointed out, "perfect" is a great word for them/Josh.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:42 am

Alanna wrote:
gabriele wrote:how long a drive is it from athens to atlanta? looking at google maps it looked roughly 40 miles by my guesstimate. i think josh moving to atlanta is another big clue that he is F1.
He moved from Athens to ATL before the show started. It's part of his comforting that both living in ATL doesn't mean it's too perfect! Like Doc pointed out, "perfect" is a great word for them/Josh.
oh, did he move before the filming of the show or before it aired? maybe it was just coincidence if he moved before filming but a lucky one at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:45 am

gabriele wrote:
Alanna wrote:
oh, did he move before the filming of the show or before it aired? maybe it was just coincidence if he moved before filming but a lucky one at that.
Yes I think a month before filming started. It added to her anxiety like everything about him because it was too great of a fit laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:45 am

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 22 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4 - Page 22 C34ff367-b4de-400f-834d-b287a41fb2b5_zps1e632e78" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:45 am

gabriele wrote:
Alanna wrote:

He moved to Atlanta in January but I think he had spent a lot of time there while he was in Athens and apparently had always planned to move there some time after graduation.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:51 am

Alanna wrote:
gabriele wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Yes I think a month before filming started. It added to her anxiety like everything about him because it was too great of a fit laugh out loud
that' funny.  giggling i think they are just on the same wavelength in life with so many similarities. i'd probably be a little freaked out by it too. hmm, i wonder if that is why nick made the comment he did on their first 1-1 about not wanting a relationship that was meant to be. maybe he was trying to inject a little doubt into andi's thinking regarding josh if he knew the particulars. andi and josh sure have a great shot at making it irl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 84 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 53 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #4

+60
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
SafronSahara
umngirl
imouttatime