SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:The editors have done a real number on at least half on here - both FDs have been really good.

This is the first I've said it but I hope Josh wins this. His I love you came out fluently and in conversation and seemed real to me. Nicks was super awkward and she barely responded except with the "I'm glad you are  here" much the same as what she said to marcus,

Good Job editors and Good Job Andi - you guys have fooled half of us here.

Yup. I know some people like the whole book thing, but I thought it was childish. I'm only 23, but if a guy ever did that for me, I would lose interest. Nick's seemed planned, but awkward, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I'd much prefer a guy to essentially just say that he loves me in a sincere and fluid way so I know he meant it, otherwise it comes off as not natural.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:Andi Murray! Hawttt.

Sorry that name is already taken by a professional tennis player.  JK.  If she picks Josh, I wish them luck and I wish Sharleen for Nick.

I'd love to see Nick & Sharleen get together. They'd have such interesting conversations.  :Nod: 

No Bachelorette in Isla Mujeres, Mexico so thanks for the comments. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy Nick's date more than Josh'. Not a fan of his speed talking. Strange they didn't show any of Nick's FS time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Sorry that name is already taken by a professional tennis player.  JK.  If she picks Josh, I wish them luck and I wish Sharleen for Nick.

Yep and she was a tennis player when she was younger.  IKR?

Yep! If she became Andi Murray. It would be the closest way to have a champion name.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Did anyone else notice the looks between Andi and Josh at the RC? Can't explain them except to say they were speaking with their eyes.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:11 pm

Have they not filmed MTA yet, very strange no previews of it

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Stephanie Murray @stephmurray11 · 1h
“@crob45: 100% Josh will hunt down his daughters boyfriends. #BaseballBat” truest statement of the night

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Catherine Lowe @clmgiudici · 1h
J be smoooooove #TheBachelorette

Catherine Lowe @clmgiudici · 1h
Same level ish. Team Josh. #TheBachelorette
ReplyReplied to 0 times

Cat loves Josh and Andi. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 pm

happygirl77us wrote:Have they not filmed MTA yet, very strange no previews of it

Yes they did, this saturday but I don't think they had time to edit it

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Did anyone else notice the looks between Andi and Josh at the RC?  Can't explain them except to say they were speaking with their eyes.
I don't know what she was doing at that rc saying that if they leave, no sweat off her back, blahblah, like really?? I'm sure if Josh turned out to leave, Chris Harrison would be running after Andi to fish her out of the ocean to make sure they'd have an Ette to complete the show.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:12 pm

albean99 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I'd love to see Nick & Sharleen get together. They'd have such interesting conversations.  :Nod: 

No Bachelorette in Isla Mujeres, Mexico so thanks for the comments. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy Nick's date more than Josh'. Not a fan of his speed talking. Strange they didn't show any of Nick's FS time.

I don't think it would have changed the story of how it ended. It's probably not for primetime viewing. hehe

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:The editors have done a real number on at least half on here - both FDs have been really good.

This is the first I've said it but I hope Josh wins this. His I love you came out fluently and in conversation and seemed real to me. Nicks was super awkward and she barely responded except with the "I'm glad you are  here" much the same as what she said to marcus,

Good Job editors and Good Job Andi - you guys have fooled half of us here.

IA! From an edit standpoint, it's all changed now. For those who are able to look at the edit unbiased, it's amazing how they reversed the F1 and F2 if Josh is indeed the F1.

yes complete flip -- I still think they had some real material to work with what with Andi's SQT etc. with Nick so I'm not surprised they were able to make such a drastic editing switch...and quite a dramatic one at that! I mean crickets anyone? on that beach!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:14 pm

docnash14 wrote: Stephanie Murray @stephmurray11  ·  1h
“@crob45: 100% Josh will hunt down his daughters boyfriends. #BaseballBat” truest statement of the night
This is hysterical!! I'm sure Steph is so happy a little bit of the protecting and guarding will be off her now that Andi is around giggling 

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 9 - Fantasy Dates - July 14/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+105
Laura Walsh
albean99
George1218
JBF
Jpcook4
Iam4UGA
ElonM
nannymargie
Retiredswimmom
MiniDiva
mercieme